<USS Meridian> Chat Log

  • From: "Brad Ruder" <groundzero@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ussmeridian@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 14 Aug 2005 20:19:33 -0700

Great sim!

See you all on Sunday!

And: Logs! Logs! Logs!

- The Captain
You have just entered room "celestialprime."
LT SG MORTOK has entered the room.
CaptKylePierce: Mortok! ::waves:: Evenin'!
LT SG MORTOK: Nuqneh Captain
LT SG MORTOK
: Brb in a min
LCdrFWilkinson
has entered the room.
LT SG MORTOK: Nuqneh Frankie
CaptKylePierce
: Ooh, nice name Frankie.
LCdrFWilkinson: figured I'd wear the pips
CaptKylePierce
: :-)
Oridian Starfire has entered the room.
Dr MG Armstrong has entered the room.
Ame Suisei has entered the room.
Oridian Starfire: 'Allo!
SamDonnerjack has entered the room.
Ame Suisei: morning
Oridian Starfire: morning
Vivica Christian has entered the room.
Oridian Starfire: ::waves to Vivica:; 'allo!
EnsMidorikawa has entered the room.
LT SG MORTOK: Nuqneh All
CaptKylePierce
: Evening everyone rushing in! :-)
Ame Suisei: tad early to be bodily dragging simmers in isint it?
EnsBridgetHowell has entered the room.
Oridian Starfire: Its the rush before the storm...
CaptKylePierce: I didn't do nothing.
Vivica Christian: Greetings!
LCdrFWilkinson: ::finishes tapping the invites::
Ame Suisei
: i see
EnsBridgetHowell: ::waves:: Hey all.
Oridian Starfire
: ::waves to EVERYBODY:: 'allo
LCdrFWilkinson: Eveing O'
LCdrFWilkinson
: and I will drag you, and you will like it Ame :-D
EnsMidorikawa: hey peeps :-)
Vivica Christian: Anyone want some popcorn? Mountain Dew?
CaptKylePierce: Nah, I'm good. :-)
Ame Suisei: ::didnt like it:: only if you give me pocky frankie
Vivica Christian: How's everyone been in my superlong absence?
Oridian Starfire: Livin'
LT SG MORTOK: Oh hey Ame I finnaly got to try Pocky
Oridian Starfire
: im in transit in the moment to college
LT SG MORTOK: I found some at hastings
Oridian Starfire
: in Atlanta atm
EnsBridgetHowell: Pocky isn't as great as Hi Chew....that's all I gotta say about that.
CaptKylePierce
: Hi Chew!
CaptKylePierce: ::drools::
Ame Suisei: lol so how did you like it mortok?
Oridian Starfire: ::blinks::
EnsBridgetHowell: ::giggles:: SO good. I totally got Brad hooked.
LT SG MORTOK
: Pretty good.
Ame Suisei
: :-D
LT SG MORTOK: I am gonna buy some more next time I go to Hastings
LT SG MORTOK
: I never heard of Hi Chew
EnsBridgetHowell
: It's kinda like taffy...but better.
Ame Suisei
: see! another convert to the goodness of pocky!
LT SG MORTOK: maybe they will have some at Hastings
EnsBridgetHowell
: Lasts longer, and doesn't get stuck in your teeth.
LCdrFWilkinson
: oy vey
Oridian Starfire
: ::wonders what everyone is speaking of::
CaptKylePierce: Obscure Candy, O.
CaptKylePierce: :-)
Oridian Starfire: Ahh
Ame Suisei: obscure?!
CaptKylePierce: :-X
CaptKylePierce: ::grins::
LT SG MORTOK: Oh hey if I get kicked out I am on my lap top. I have a Wireless Connection and it might falter every now and then.
Ame Suisei
: just cause you yankies dont eat it doesnt make it obsucre!
CaptKylePierce: Hey! Rini! Give us some obscure British candy! :-)
EnsBridgetHowell: British candy makes me HAPPY!
Ame Suisei
: i swear blasted yankees think they control everything... grrrr
Vivica Christian: Heh heh, I still have some from the box she sent me, so ner!
EnsMidorikawa: malteasers :-D
EnsMidorikawa: they rock
LT SG MORTOK: Well I am not a Yankie
LCdrFWilkinson
: ::looks towards Rini...:: I didn't get any..
CaptKylePierce
: Me either. I live in Oregon.
EnsBridgetHowell: I am!
Oridian Starfire
: hehe, i live in northern South America
Ame Suisei: ::points at kyle:: you act like one :-P
EnsBridgetHowell: ::is proud to be a Yank::
LT SG MORTOK
: I am southern Born and Bread
Ame Suisei
: ::is a proud member of the confederacy's legacy::
CaptKylePierce: ::wants to make a huge joke at Mortok, but refuses::
EnsMidorikawa: aww, Frankie, you want some british candy?
LT SG MORTOK: What the one about the Steers
CaptKylePierce
: Me too! Me too!
LCdrFWilkinson: How bout you bring it with you.
EnsMidorikawa
: of course, lots and lots
Traxt Affinity has entered the room.
EnsBridgetHowell: brad, we have World Market now. They sell it there...
Ame Suisei
: of course any candy is welcome i just tend to prefer pocky and of course sour apple altoids
Vivica Christian: Hey, I went there! Twice!
LCdrFWilkinson: Evening Traxt
LT SG MORTOK
: I like Jerkey Myself
EnsMidorikawa
: nah, chocolate is the best, esp british chocolate :-D
Traxt Affinity: hey hey
LT SG MORTOK
: Has anyone Tryed Deer Jerkey?
CaptKylePierce
: OK... anyone runnin' late will have to catch up.
CaptKylePierce: ::looks and nods to Frankie:: Commander...?
LCdrFWilkinson: ATTENTION!!!
LT SG MORTOK
: ::AA::
Oridian Starfire
: ::AA::
EnsBridgetHowell: ::AA::
EnsMidorikawa
: ::AA::
Vivica Christian: ::AA::
Ame Suisei: ::ZZ::
CaptKylePierce: ::tosses a cookie to Mortok and a cookie to Oridian - it's the Quickness Cookie?::
Oridian Starfire: ::likes Quickness Cookies::
LT SG MORTOK: ::Takes and Eats:: Thank you
CaptKylePierce
: How is everyone doing?
LT SG MORTOK: Great!!!
Vivica Christian
: Not bad. You can almost get a car in my garage now.
CaptKylePierce: ::laughs!::
Ame Suisei: ::claps::
LCdrFWilkinson: Elsa> ::To Marnie:: is he always this chipper?
Ame Suisei
: what about a freezer?
CaptKylePierce: OK...
Oridian Starfire: I'm about to start Band Camp. ::hides::
CaptKylePierce: Last time on the USS Meridian...
Dr MG Armstrong: ((sorry, had to make that pre-sim pitstop...))
CaptKylePierce: The crew faced a delegation of true rivals, Elsa - that annoying sexist monarch from the surface - and Kudar - the overly friendly miner from the dilithium mines.
CaptKylePierce: Lieutenant SG Mortok took a fall and has since been moved to Sickbay where the doctors have been at work on him for a while. IM him as to what is going on with him doctors. ;-)
CaptKylePierce: Engineering is working on getting probes ready to scour the nebula for advanced information, science has since been attached to them for additional help. We're nearing readiness to send them in.
LCdrFWilkinson: Elsa> I think I gave him a heart-attack ::mutters a Klingon slur::
Caden Armstrong
has entered the room.
CaptKylePierce: Security is still with the Captain and the Executive Officer working in escort duty of said dignitaries and - as of start of sim - will be taking them on extensive tours of the ship.
CaptKylePierce: {{The dignitaries that is.}}
CaptKylePierce: Questions?
Caden Armstrong: Oh goodie.....
EnsMidorikawa: ::raises hand::
CaptKylePierce: Yes, Rini?
EnsMidorikawa: to ask a silly question, where does a sec officer who missed the last sim find one of the said dignitaries?
LCdrFWilkinson: Elsa> I'll find you my dear
CaptKylePierce
: Well, you'll be with the matriarch, played by Frankie over there. ;-)
CaptKylePierce: You'll be giving her a tour of the ship.
EnsMidorikawa: me personally?
EnsMidorikawa: or sec in general?
CaptKylePierce: Yep.
Oridian Starfire: ((Don't worry, she really likes girls))
CaptKylePierce: Because Caden is giving the Miner a tour.
Caden Armstrong: Oh Right :-)
LCdrFWilkinson: ::whispers to Caden:: good luck.
Caden Armstrong
: Thanks....
EnsMidorikawa: <<and what's that mean, O?>>
CaptKylePierce: No problem.
CaptKylePierce: {{She's part of a woman-dominated society. She detests males.}}
CaptKylePierce: OK.
CaptKylePierce: Here we go.
CaptKylePierce: BEGIN MERIDIAN SIMULATION
CaptKylePierce: BEGIN MERIDIAN SIMULATION
CaptKylePierce: BEGIN MERIDIAN SIMULATION
Dr MG Armstrong: ((I want you all to know that I have a house guest to whom I had to explain that I have a perfect attendance record in this sim and didn't want to mess that up... :-)))
Oridian Starfire: ::is doing counselor-like things, which may or may not include the holodeck::
CaptKylePierce: Kudar> ::walking with Caden... somewhere::
LT SG MORTOK: ::In Sickbay laying on a Bio bed.::
Caden Armstrong
: Is there something you'd like to see first Sir?
LCdrFWilkinson: Elsa> And what is your name, little lady?
Dr MG Armstrong
: ::pacing back and forth looking over the readings from Mortok's scans and muttering to herself::
EnsBridgetHowell: ::sits on the edge of a biobed and watches Marnie pace::
EnsMidorikawa
: Ensign Rini Midorikawa, Ma'am ::offers Elsa a small bow::
LCdrFWilkinson: Elsa> ::To Rini::
CaptKylePierce
: Kudar> Oh, I'm a simple miner! Anywhere will do!
LCdrFWilkinson: Elsa> Oh, you don't have to bow to me... we're women... equals if you will.
CaptKylePierce
: Kudar> ::throaty laugh::
Vivica Christian: ::sitting at the Science console on the bridge, looking over the nebula readings::
Oridian Starfire: ::doing some training exercises with his blades on the holodeck, the counselor-way::
CaptKylePierce: ::sitting on the bridge, turns to look at Frankie:: So, Commander, how does it feel to be second-in-command?
Ame Suisei: ::is standing in the lift:: okay lets see.. off to main engineering.. ::waits as the lift parses the statment and begins to move::
EnsMidorikawa: ::smiles but blushes:: Yes ma'am... err.. where would you like to see?
CaptKylePierce: {{Remember, people, we're about three hours ahead from last sim. So, take that into account.}}
LCdrFWilkinson: Frankie> No real difference... just more pips
Caden Armstrong
: :::chuckles:::: Well, we have many fine facilities, perhaps a visit first to the shuttle bay....
Vivica Christian: ::mumbling to herself:: Fascinating, fascinating.
CaptKylePierce: ::laughs:: Wait until you get your own ship.
CaptKylePierce: Kudar> Lead on! Lead on! ::chuckle::
LCdrFWilkinson: Elsa> Do you have any departments run by women?
Caden Armstrong
: :::indicates the direction::::
Dr MG Armstrong: ::mutters some more:: I don't know if we can synthesize anything for this.
Ame Suisei: +sam+ Mr. Donnerjack, progress on the modifications to the probes?
SamDonnerjack: +Ame+ Should be done in a few more minutes.
EnsBridgetHowell: ::bites lip:: So, we know that it's some type of flu, right? A normal hypo for flu won't work, is that safe to assume?
EnsMidorikawa
: Yes, two at least that I know of, ma'am. Science and Medical
Vivica Christian: ::sorts through a bit more info:: I can't wait to... hmm... ::bites lip and thinks::
Dr MG Armstrong: Well, not unless we had a hypo for variations of Klingon flu. I'm thinking the botany lab might have something in the lines of a natural treatment.
LCdrFWilkinson: Elsa> Of course... the jobs that require the brains... ::smiles::
Dr MG Armstrong
: Let's initiate a low level restraint field in case he thrashes and starts to fall.
Vivica Christian: +Ame+ This is Lt. Christian from Science... How much longer until those probes are ready to launch, sir?
LCdrFWilkinson: Frankie> True, Sir... but won't mind staying her a bit.
EnsBridgetHowell
: ::nods and initiates the field:: Alrighty.
Vivica Christian
: ::dying for more information on them::
EnsMidorikawa: ::blushes brighter, thinking that that was rather insulting:: if you say so
Oridian Starfire: ::cuts through the crates and other things, dancing with his blades::
CaptKylePierce: Kudar> So, how many security officers do you have, Lieutenant Arlestrung?
LT SG MORTOK: :: Begins to convulse ::
Ame Suisei
: ::notes the timestamp on the panel and figures:: +vivica+ About 4 to 5 more minuets to finish the modifications
Dr MG Armstrong: Bridget, give him muscle/nerve combo 23B14.
CaptKylePierce: ::grins:: That's good to hear. You know, they could always use more medical ship Captains.
Vivica Christian: +Ame+ Fantastic! I can't wait.
Dr MG Armstrong: +Science+ Science, Medical here. I need to know if you have any of a list of various herbs...
Ame Suisei: ::steps out of the left and walks over to the main board to look over the ship's status before going to go check on sam::
EnsMidorikawa: ::eyes Else warily:: would you like to see one of them?
LCdrFWilkinson: Elsa> The men on my world, do the menial jobs, the ones that don't require alot of thought.
Vivica Christian
: Science NPC> +Medical+ I'm uploading it to you right now. And you're more than welcome to tour the botany bay.
EnsBridgetHowell: ::nods and rushes to replicator:: Um, musle and nerve combination 23B14. ::grabs newly replicated hypo, drops field, and administers hypo::
LCdrFWilkinson
: Frankie> I suppose if one were offered, Sir.... I would have to think about it.
EnsMidorikawa
: As for example? ::raises eyebrow::
LT SG MORTOK: :: Begins to settle down ::
LCdrFWilkinson
: Elsa> Cleaning.
Vivica Christian
: ::turns to the Captain:: Captain, I'm sorry to interrupt... I just heard from Engineering and they should be ready to release the probes in about 5 minutes, sir.
Dr MG Armstrong: +Science+ I hope you have something on my list, we have one very sick Klingon here, and from the scan results I don't think a synthesized compound will cure him.
Caden Armstrong: :::smiles slightly::: Its Armstrong, actually. We have a standard set 10 teams each with 10 to 15 officers
Oridian Starfire: ::stops for a moment, sits down in the middle of his dojo thing::
EnsMidorikawa: ::smirks:: to be honest, ma'am, I enjoy cleaning
Caden Armstrong: But nearly all Starfleet officers are trained in combat.
Ame Suisei: ::thinks outloud as he walks:: i wonder how mortok is doing lately.. I havent spoken with him in a while... ::turns the corner and walks into the bay where sam is working::
CaptKylePierce: ::looks at Vivica and smirks:: Please oversee the loading of them in the torpedo tubes and set up the uplink to your console and notify me when they are ready to fire.
Vivica Christian: Science NPC whose name is now Madeline> +Medical+ Would you like some help? I'm bored since nebulas aren't my thing.
LCdrFWilkinson: Elsa> And yes, i'd like to see your medical and science facilities.
Caden Armstrong
: :::indicates the main shuttle bay::: HEre you are... The Main shuttle bay.
Ame Suisei: ::looks around:: hello sam...
SamDonnerjack: ::finishes what he was doing and stands up::: Hey there. Just finished.
EnsMidorikawa: ::mutters:: right, o-k-a-y. ::a little louder:: Science it is!
Caden Armstrong: If you don't mind me asking, Sir, what is the relationship between your Miners and th eMatriarch's people?
CaptKylePierce: Kudar> ::walks in:: Wow! This is like four times the size of our shuttle pad on Dresa! Oh, I mean the Trandaran moon. ::Rolls eyes:: It's a long story.
Vivica Christian: Yes sir, indeed. ::smiles a little too brightly::
Dr MG Armstrong: +Madeline+ I'm sure we'd appreciate that. We're short on medtechs this week and someone with knowledge of distilling herbs into medicines would be appreciated.
CaptKylePierce: Kudar> They didn't like the fact that we had claimed the dilithium rights to their moon with their previous government and didn't bother until now to start the extraction process.
Ame Suisei: ::smiles:: great!
Dr MG Armstrong: ::turns to Bridget:: How's he doing?
LCdrFWilkinson: Elsa> ::nods gracefully at the cleaning comment::: I'm sure you do my dear, but if you had someone to do it for you... perhaps you would like to come work for me on the planet... I have a position open as Secretary of Defense..
Caden Armstrong
: Previous government?
Vivica Christian: +Armstrong+ Then I'm your gal. I'll be right up!
Oridian Starfire: ::continues, starting a different exercise now::
EnsMidorikawa: ::guides Elsa to TL, gaping:: err.. as flattering as that is, ma'am, no, thank you, I like my job
LCdrFWilkinson: Elsa> Very well, my dear.
LT SG MORTOK
: :: Temp. Begins to rise now at 102.9 ::
EnsBridgetHowell
: ::bites lip and puts the field back up:: He's settling down but we need something pretty soon, this hypo is only going to last so long...
Vivica Christian
: +Ame+ Christian to Suisei, we're going to connect those probes to the science station when they're loaded, will that be a problem? Is there anything I can help with?
CaptKylePierce: Kudar> They had a more... what's the word... free government?
LT SG MORTOK: (( BRB ))
Caden Armstrong
: Free government?
CaptKylePierce: Kudar> They had elected positions, no bloodlines. But, then again, that was almost four hundred years ago.
Caden Armstrong: :::muses::::Hmm
Ame Suisei: +vivica+ Have at them.. They are all yours just let us keep an eye on the telemetery data so we can monitor thier status
Caden Armstrong: I see. How did this government come to power?
Ame Suisei: ::looks at sam:: guess what your next job is? ::smirks::
Dr MG Armstrong: ::reading over the list from Botany and muttering to herself again:: Argellian Nightshade... that's very close to the Klingon Creeping Ivy that is normally used to treat this...
Vivica Christian: +Ame+ Absolutely. Just let me know when you have them loaded into the torpedo tubes and we'll take it from there.
Caden Armstrong: :::indicates the exit if Kudar has seen everything he wants to in the Shuttle bay::::
CaptKylePierce: Kudar> ::laughs:: First they beat down the male population with their female fists of fury and then killed them with their incessant nagging. ::more throaty belly laugh::
SamDonnerjack: ::thinks for a second, then with an entutheastic mood::: Watching the replicator prepare my lunch?
CaptKylePierce: Kudar> ::slaps Caden rather hard on the back::
Oridian Starfire: ::slices up some more stuff in the holodeck::
EnsMidorikawa: ::in TL:: Science deck, please. ::looks at Elsa:: would you like me to find you a female science officer to answer any questions for you?
Vivica Christian: Madeline> ::walks into sickbay:: Hello, Ensign DuGray at your service, sir. ::smiles at Marnie::
EnsBridgetHowell: ::looks up:: Hey, I know about Argellian Nightshade! It was on my final at the Academy. It's almost exactly the same thing, but the name changes depending on where you find it...::bites lip again::
Ame Suisei
: ::laughs:: if you can eat it while monitoring the telemetery yes... i'll load the probes you go take a break...
Caden Armstrong: :::smiles politely:::: Who do you and your miners work for exactly?
SamDonnerjack: ::grabs a padd from one of the carts::: Ill keep an eye on it with this. If it gets bad, you know how to find me
EnsBridgetHowell: ::looks over at Madeline and smiles:: hi. ::holds out hand:: I'm bridget.
Dr MG Armstrong
: ::looks up from her PADD and smiles:: Good job, Dr. Howell. Welcome, Ensign DuGray... I think we're going to pick some Argellian Nightshade.
Vivica Christian: Madeline> ::smiles at Bridget's proclaimation and shakes her hand:: Sounds like the making of a botanist. Madeline.
LCdrFWilkinson: Elsa> But of course. First, I assume your Head Medical Officer talked, then the meeting became dull about probes and the nebula, when your Head Engineer started talking
SamDonnerjack
: ::heads out and towards the mess hall ((?))::
CaptKylePierce: Kudar> The Dilithium Mining Consortium of Dedaya Major. ::smirks:: Ah, to see it again.
EnsBridgetHowell: ::grins:: Haha, well, it was one of the only things I remember from my final.
Ame Suisei
: ::starts loading the probes into the auto-loader systems for the torpedo launchers:: +sam+ go eat.. after i load these i have something i need to check on
Vivica Christian: Madeline> Hmm... not sure if Lt. Garnet brought any on board...
LCdrFWilkinson: (sorry, that should have read... First in the meeting, your head medical officer talked, very wise... then the........)
SamDonnerjack
: +Ame+ two steps ahead of you...
Caden Armstrong: How long have you been away from her
Dr MG Armstrong: ::points to the PADD:: It's on this list, says it's growing in the botany lab.
Ame Suisei: +sam+ i noticed ::chuckles::
EnsMidorikawa: but isn't that why you came? to talk about probes and the nebula and such? ::TL doors woosh open::
Caden Armstrong: :::shows Kudar the way to the holodeck:::::
CaptKylePierce: Kudar> Seventeen years next month. I tell you, Lieutenant, it's like missin' a part of ya. ::looks somber::
Ame Suisei: ::watches the progress of the probes dispersement::
Oridian Starfire: ::stops once again and starts his final exercise::
Vivica Christian: Madeline> ::looks at list:: Oh! Yes, now I remember. I know exactly now. Sorry! I'm so scattered sometimes. Would you like to go with me, Bridget?
SamDonnerjack: ::once arriving at the mess hall, goes over to an empty replicator and orders a local dish from his home::
EnsBridgetHowell: ::nods:: Sure!
LCdrFWilkinson
: Elsa> I assumed when I read the information about this ship, you had another woman in charge... a Mirielle Wilkinson.
Ame Suisei
: ahh finished...
Caden Armstrong: That is a long time....
Ame Suisei: +sam+ okay loading is complete.. so keep an eye on the padd...
Dr MG Armstrong: ::nods too:: You two go on, I'll keep an eye on the patient.
Vivica Christian: Madeline> ::walks with Bridget back to the Sci labs:: So, how long have you been on the Meridian?
Ame Suisei: +vivica+ Loading of probes is complete.. have fun
CaptKylePierce: Kudar> Yes, yes it is. ::suddenly laughs loud:: I hope she's still there!
EnsMidorikawa: ::remembers the nutty XO:: err... no, that was our old XO, our Captain is Pierce, a man, just like our current XO
Ame Suisei: +kyle+ probes are ready for launch captain
EnsBridgetHowell: ::follows Madeline:: Um, not long. A couple of days. How about you?
SamDonnerjack
: ::having sat down with his food.:: +Ame+ mmmph mmph mpphhmm ::keeps eating::
Vivica Christian: +Ame+ Thank you, sir. We'll be in touch. ::nearly jumps up and down with excitement::
CaptKylePierce: ::stands:: +Ame+ Excellent. Route fire control to the Science console and standby to receive data.
Caden Armstrong: Well, I'm sure she realizes how much you miss her, and has stayed put for you.
Dr MG Armstrong: ::dials up a new hypo and gives Mortok something else for the symptoms while the cure is in process::
LCdrFWilkinson: Elsa> Yes, i found that out. So.. are we to your science area, this is a large ship.
Ame Suisei
: +kyle+ 3 steps ahead of you... ::is routing the controls as he speaks::
Caden Armstrong: Come... the holodeck is this way. I'm sure you'll find it fascinating.....
Vivica Christian: Madeline> Oh, it's been awhile now, but I just sort of blend in. Where you from? Made many friends?
CaptKylePierce: Kudar> She's a planet, Lieutenant! I hope she's stayed there, for the people's sake! ::more laughter, then a snort::
CaptKylePierce: ::watches Vivica::
EnsMidorikawa: Um... yeah, I think so... ::stares around:: I get lost a lot
Caden Armstrong: ::::chuckles::::
Vivica Christian: It looks like... yes, I have control of the the torpedoes for the probes, sir.
Vivica Christian: ::looks up and smiles almost with a blush::
CaptKylePierce: Find the dispersement pattern and launch those probes.
LCdrFWilkinson: Frankie> ::Turns to Vivica and listens::
Caden Armstrong
: :::notices that a program is running.::: Hmmm
Caden Armstrong: :::::presses the release on the doors:::
LCdrFWilkinson: Elsa> I see.
EnsBridgetHowell
: Um, I'm from Earth. Massachusetts originally. I've made one or two I guess. Still trying to get to know the ship, and how things are run. You know...
Caden Armstrong
: Here you are, Sir. The Holodeck...complete with your Counselor's excercise program.
EnsMidorikawa: ::edges into Main Science:: Is there someone who's free to give us a bit of a tour? ::blushes again:: I'm really sorry, ma'am, maybe I should get Ryan to give you the tour
Caden Armstrong: *our
Oridian Starfire: ::hears the doors open but continues his drill, swords whinning and shinning through the air::
Vivica Christian: Give me just a second. ::taps a few codes and pauses:: This may take just a second, the dispersement pattern is a little... odd. But I'll get it.
LCdrFWilkinson: Elsa> Ryan... no, no, no...
CaptKylePierce
: Kudar> Oh! Interesting! Stafleet exercise! ::steps inside::
EnsMidorikawa: Why not?
Vivica Christian: James the Sci guy> I'm here! ::calls from a back room::
Caden Armstrong: :::steps in behind Kudar:::
LT SG MORTOK: (( Back sorry ))
LCdrFWilkinson
: Elsa> I assume that this Ryan is male?
Dr MG Armstrong
: ::prepares a stasis initiation sequence, just in case::
Vivica Christian: Okay, displacement pattern locked. Ready to launch probes, sir.
CaptKylePierce: Kudar> ::walks in and sees Oridian:: What are you doing there boy!? ::laugh::
CaptKylePierce: ::nods to Vivica::
EnsMidorikawa: Ahh!! Perfect :;waves at James then looks at Elsa:: yes, of course he's male
CaptKylePierce: ::looks at Frankie:: Here we go.
LCdrFWilkinson: Frankie> Ready as we'll ever be.
Vivica Christian
: James Sciguy> ::walks out of back room, wiping off hands:: How can I help you lovely ladies?
LCdrFWilkinson: Elsa> I thought you said this was a department of women? ::glares at Rini::
CaptKylePierce
: {{Rini! Dive for cover! Haha. ::grins::}}
Oridian Starfire: ::finishes his drill and turns:: Just a little practice. ::bows to them both::
CaptKylePierce: Kudar> What is that you're weilding?
Vivica Christian: Madeline> Well, if you wanna hang out sometime. Oh, here we are! ::walks into sci labs::
Caden Armstrong: :::inclines his head slightly in response to Oridian:::
EnsMidorikawa: No, I said it was chiefed by a woman
LCdrFWilkinson: Elsa> ::offers hand out to James. back side up:: I am Matriarch Elsa Lancaster...
EnsBridgetHowell
: ::grins:: Ok. ::looks around sci labs::
CaptKylePierce
: Fire, Lieutenant. ::to Vivica, turning to the viewscreen::
Oridian Starfire: ::walks over to them:: Katanas. They are from a very old area on earth and from a very old fighting style.
Ame Suisei: ::leaves the bay and heads for his office::
Caden Armstrong: Counselor, this is Mr. Kudar, the head of the Mining delegation.
Vivica Christian: James> ::perks brow, grins and grabs her hand to shake it enthusiastically::
CaptKylePierce: Kudar> We've met! ::hugs him again:: Good to see you Counselor!
Vivica Christian: Firing, sir. ::turns to watch probes launched into the nebula::
CaptKylePierce: ACTION: The probes shoot out and scatter across the nebula and begin sending back information on the whole nebula - except a black hole-like spot in the center that remains black.
EnsMidorikawa
: ::to James:: could you give us a tour? ::offers him a pained _expression_::
LCdrFWilkinson: Elsa> That was not what I had in mind... ::to James:: is your chief around?
Caden Armstrong
: :::smiles slightly::::
Vivica Christian: James> She's on the bridge. And you're welcome to follow me around! ::grins mischeivously::
Oridian Starfire: ::smiles and nods:: Yes I escorted him to the briefing room. Have you been enjoying your stay so far Mr. Kudar?
Vivica Christian: Madeline> ::nods and smiles at Elsa and Rinni and James as she heads to the Botany Bay with Bridget in tow:: They should be right... here!
Ame Suisei: ::steps into his office and notices the data returns on his wall panel:: hrm.. interesting.. +sam+ are you looking at your padd?
CaptKylePierce: Kudar> As much as I can with that wretched old crone onboard!
SamDonnerjack: +Ame+ Yea... interesting stuff...
LCdrFWilkinson: Elsa> ::To James:: I do not follow men around. ::nods gracefully at Madeline and Bridget::
LCdrFWilkinson
: Elsa> The idea of it...
Vivica Christian
: James> ::shrugs:: Suit yourself. ::disappears back into an office::
EnsBridgetHowell: ::smiles:: Perfect! I think just a couple snippits will do...may I?
EnsMidorikawa
: Would you follow me if I followed him?
Ame Suisei: +sam+ agreed... i wonder what causes it..
CaptKylePierce: ::looks at Vivica:: Report, Lieutenant?
LT SG MORTOK: :: Temp Now 103. ::
LCdrFWilkinson
: Elsa> ::to Rini:: We are women, my dear. we lead, not follow like a puppy
Vivica Christian
: Madeline> I'll be happy to give you a tour. ::smiles at Elsa:: Give me just a moment. ::to Bridget:: Sure thing!
Ame Suisei: (( afk ))
Caden Armstrong: Did we interupt your work out Counselor?
EnsMidorikawa: I always follow Ryan when I get lost ::shrugs:: otherwise I'd stay lost
Dr MG Armstrong: ::gives Mortok another hypo to control the symptoms::
SamDonnerjack: +Ame+ No idea, im just an engineer.
Vivica Christian: Madeline> ::Snips and places into a bag for her to take to sickbay:: There ya go.
CaptKylePierce: Kudar> I don't want to interrupt. ::takes a step back:: Swing away! ::chortle, chortle::
EnsBridgetHowell: Thank you! Would you like to come back and help us, or are you gonna stay here?
LCdrFWilkinson
: Elsa> ::To Madeline::Are you the chief here, my dear. ::Walks over to them:: And what is that?
Oridian Starfire
: ::smiles:: No actually i was just finishing
EnsMidorikawa: ::thanks all the stars in heaven that someone else has distracted Elsa::
CaptKylePierce: Kudar> You humans sweat so much! ::laughs some more::
Vivica Christian: The readings are... hmm... I know it sounds ridiculous sir, but it's like a ... like a black whole in the center of the nebula. It's not possible, I know.
EnsBridgetHowell: (w) uh-oh...my first week and I'm already in trouble...::drops bag::
Caden Armstrong
: :::raises a brow:::: You don't?
Vivica Christian: ::crinkles brow and goes to tapping at the console:: Something has to be wrong.
CaptKylePierce: Black hole? What are the sensor readings saying?
LCdrFWilkinson: Frankie> ::stands and walks to the console to watch::
CaptKylePierce
: Kudar> We are working full manual labor sixteen hours a day, Lieutenant. We don't sweat nearly as much. ::laughs:: You look like someone tossed a bucket o' water on ya!
Vivica Christian: It's just black in the center, sir.
CaptKylePierce: Get Mr. Suisei to redirect a probe towards the center. Specifically the center.
LCdrFWilkinson: Elsa> ::to Bridget:: You are not in trouble, my dear... I was just wondering what the plant is for
Vivica Christian
: Madeline> ::to Bridget:: You better get that back to sickbay. I need to stay here. ::looks harried and apologetic::
Caden Armstrong: :::gives Oridian a look:::: How does your body regulate its temperature?
Vivica Christian: Madeline> ::to Elsa:: No, ma'am, I'm only an assistant officer, but I can give you a tour.
Ame Suisei: ( Back )
CaptKylePierce: Kudar> Extensive water sacs in our stomach! They release the necessary fluids when needed.
EnsBridgetHowell: ::picks up bag and nods:: Um, it's for a hopeful cure for one of our crewmen...::bites lip::
Vivica Christian
: +Ame+ This is Vivica again... I'm getting some anamalous readings, could your redirect the probe to the center of the nebula, please?
Caden Armstrong: :::raises a brow:::: Interesting....
LCdrFWilkinson: Elsa> :to Bridget:: Ah, a doctor... go and cure whomever needs fixing. I'll see you soon, I'm sure
Oridian Starfire
: ::smiles:: Well, unfortunetly we are not blessed with such things.
Caden Armstrong: And most peculiar.
Ame Suisei: ::Raises an eyebrow:: +vivica+ certainly.. just release control to me and i'll take one out for a spin...
EnsBridgetHowell: Yes ma'am. ::looks over and half-smiled to madeline.:: Thank you. ::rushes out the door, and back to sickbay::
Vivica Christian
: Madeline> ::to Rini and Elsa:: Well, if you'd like to walk this way, this is the Botany Bay where we keep the plants and herbs.
Vivica Christian: +Ame+ Releasing temporary control to engineering. Keep feeding the data directly to me, please.
LCdrFWilkinson: Elsa> ::follows Madi::
CaptKylePierce
: Kudar> Wait until you've been kicked in the stomach and rupture a sack! It's like having acid poured on you! ::grabs his stomach stoically and laughs::
Dr MG Armstrong: ::pacing as the hypo is only keeping Mortok from getting sicker, but not making him any better::
Ame Suisei: +vivica+ will do.. taking control.... now
Caden Armstrong: :::chuckles nervously::: I suppose that would be rather painful.
LT SG MORTOK: ::Temp starts to fall to 101. and holds there::
LT SG MORTOK
: :: begins to come to dilerious::
CaptKylePierce
: Kudar> Speaking of different types of species... how about seeing your medical facilities?
Vivica Christian: Madeline> ::shows them the bay, talking of interesting tidbits along the way:: I just love these plants. Would you like to see something else?
LT SG MORTOK: ::Moans::
EnsBridgetHowell
: ::walks into Sickbay and holds bag up triumphantly:: I got it! ::walks over to Marnie:: What needs to happen next?
Caden Armstrong
: Of course....Right this way.
Oridian Starfire: ::nods in agreement:: I was actually going to be heading that way. ::follows them::
Vivica Christian: I've turned over control to engineering, sir. ::to Captain::
Caden Armstrong: Excuse us Counselor.
Dr MG Armstrong: ::turns to Bridget:: Have you had the courses in Herbal Preparation? ::somehow doesn't think so, they are not popular electives::
Ame Suisei: ::starts typing on his console:: +vivica+ moving the majority of the probes into their holding positions.. selecting probe 36 beta and redirecting it towards the center...
Caden Armstrong: ::inclines his head slightly ::::
LCdrFWilkinson: Elsa> ::to Madi:: Anything you have got to show me, is fine.
CaptKylePierce
: ::nods to Vivica::
EnsBridgetHowell: ::shakes head:: No...but, I know how to follow instructions.
CaptKylePierce
: ACTION: The probe begins to move over to the center, starts to transmit some data and then blacks out completely and stops transmitting information to the Meridian.
LCdrFWilkinson
: Frankie> This is truly interesting.
Vivica Christian
: Looks like we're getting a read- Wait! Our probe just... went black sir.
EnsMidorikawa: <<sorry chaps, I need to go, see y'all next week>>
CaptKylePierce: Well, it's reeking havoc with two sets of populations, I wanna know - WHAT?
Oridian Starfire: ((peace rini))
CaptKylePierce: {{Night Rini!}}
EnsBridgetHowell: {{bye!}}
Vivica Christian
: This is insane!
Dr MG Armstrong: Well, this is a little complicated for verbal directions. But if Nurse Canterbury can watch the patient, and call us if needed, I'll show you how this works.
LT SG MORTOK: :: opens eyes :: Where am I? ::Dis orentated::
Caden Armstrong
: This way ((Night Rini))\
LCdrFWilkinson: Frankie> Looks like it is eating them. to be plain and simple
EnsMidorikawa
: <<byeee>>
EnsMidorikawa has left the room.
Dr MG Armstrong: Nurse Canterbury> ::hurries over::
Vivica Christian: This cannot be happening. Surely... ::brow furrowed, totally puzzled::
Ame Suisei: +vivica+ Can you confirm with sensors the loss of the probe? i am no longer receving telemetery from it...
Vivica Christian: +Ame+ Confirmed. I lost it too. And any data it had begun to collect.
Caden Armstrong: :::::indicates the direction:::
CaptKylePierce: ACTION: Suddenly there is a change in the nebula's mass and chemical make-up. It starts to build at three specific points on the outer edge of the celestial body.
Dr MG Armstrong
: Nurse, if you'd keep an eye on the patient. ::leans over to speak quietly to Mortok:: Mr. Mortok you've been very ill and you're not quite better yet. Relax and we'll have some medicine for you shortly.
LCdrFWilkinson: Elsa> ::to Madi:: How long have you been on the ship?
LT SG MORTOK
: Whats the diegnosis?
LT SG MORTOK
: :: Very Weak ::
Dr MG Armstrong
: ::picks up a hypo, which actually jumps a few centimeters into her hand when she reaches for it:: You have Klingon Flu and it's a strain I've not seen before, but we have the correct herbal remedy and just need to prepare it.
Vivica Christian: Sir, this... this isn't right. These are entirely abnormal reading for a nebula sir. Look at this change. Here, here, and here.
Oridian Starfire: ::diverts to go his quarters first::
Ame Suisei: +vivica+ I'm getting some anomolus readings from the probes.. its like the nebula is changing shape and makeup.. im going to engage the deflectors and contain it while still posible
CaptKylePierce: ::steps up next to Vivica:: What is it doing?
Dr MG Armstrong: I'm going to give you something to sleep and Nurse Canterbury will stay with you while we prepare the herbs.
LCdrFWilkinson: Frankie> ::watching over the shoulder:: Interesting
LT SG MORTOK
: :: Vomits ::
LCdrFWilkinson
: {{ Clean up in Aisle 3 }}
Dr MG Armstrong
: Nurse Canterbury> ::very businesslike, cleans up Mortok and his mess::
EnsBridgetHowell: ::notices the hypo jump, thinks nothing of it, and bites lip::
Vivica Christian
: +Ame+ I'm getting that too. ::to captain:: Look and the change in mass. Not to mention the chemical composition, sir.
Dr MG Armstrong: ::applies the hypo to Mortok, it should calm his stomach as well as help him rest::
CaptKylePierce: Kudar> What is it like constantly living on a ship, Lieutenant? ::to Caden::
LT SG MORTOK: Ok Please read my file on :: Caughs :: I am alergic to a couple of herbs.
Ame Suisei
: ::sends the deflector activation code and manuevers the probes into capture configuration::
LT SG MORTOK: :: Passes out from the strain::
Vivica Christian
: Madeline> Nearly a year. And this, ::enters a new room:: is the astrophysics lab.
Caden Armstrong: ::::leading Kudar toward Medical::::A little strange actually.
LCdrFWilkinson: Elsa> Impressive...
CaptKylePierce
: ACTION: The nebula releases three individual 'storms'. High build-up of energy at the Meridian, the planet, and the planet's moon. Each is topping the scale in fierceness.
CaptKylePierce
: ::looks at the readings:: That's not good.
CaptKylePierce: Kudar> I imagine! ::laugh::
Ame Suisei: +vivica+ Commands sent and moving probes into containment configureation.. What The!
Vivica Christian: Holy bananas, what's that?!
LT SG MORTOK has left the room.
Oridian Starfire: ((holy bananas, oh my lol))
Dr MG Armstrong: Allergic, hmm? ::turns to Bridget:: Pull up his file, we can filter the allergens if need be.
CaptKylePierce: ::blinks:: Frankie... helm!
Caden Armstrong: We never traveled in space growing up. Even though my Mother was a consultant for Starfleet.
LCdrFWilkinson: Frankie> Can I just use the joystick?
Oridian Starfire
: ::gets to his quarters and changes into his normal attire, headed for the bridge::
Vivica Christian: +Ame+ Are you reading from the probes anymore?
LCdrFWilkinson: Frankie> ::heads over to helm controls and sits::
Ame Suisei
: +kyle+ reading a large buildup heading our way captain im going to activate the deflector dish and try and punch a hole in it...
CaptKylePierce: Back us off.
CaptKylePierce: Deonda, shields!
EnsBridgetHowell: ::nods and pulls up file::
Vivica Christian
: ::furiously trying to get readings on the energy masses::
CaptKylePierce: +Armstrong, Madeline+ Pierce to Delegation Escorts. Return to the Bridge.
LCdrFWilkinson: Frankie> :::mutters:: It's been a while... ::taps a few buttons and backs up ... slightly faster than expected.
Dr MG Armstrong
: Nurse C> ::finishes cleaning up and pulls up a seat to monitor Mortok while he sleeps::
LCdrFWilkinson: ::
Vivica Christian
: ::resists the urge to watch on the big screen, studying her console::
Caden Armstrong: *Pierce*Aye Captain.
CaptKylePierce: Move us out of the line of fire, Commander. ::moves down to his side::
Ame Suisei: +vivica+ im getting some readouts.. the deflectors are running at 80% capacity... and it cant keep at that rating for too long maybe an hour or two...
EnsBridgetHowell: ::looks over to Marnie:: You're being paged...
CaptKylePierce
: Breeze> ::raises shields::
Caden Armstrong: :::to Kudar::: This way sir.... I'll take you to the bridge.
Caden Armstrong: ::::leads him to a TL:::::
LCdrFWilkinson: Frankie> ::hits some thrusters to turn the ship::
Dr MG Armstrong
: ::smiles:: That would be my husband.
Oridian Starfire: ::wanders off over into sickbay, heads over to Mortok's biobed, looking around for a nearby medical person::
LCdrFWilkinson: Frankie> ::still going backward::
EnsBridgetHowell
: ::turns red:: oh. Sorry...
Vivica Christian
: ::shakes head, mumbling:: It's like... like it was intentional. What sort of nebula chucks energy masses at you intentionally?
Dr MG Armstrong: Nurse C> ::looks up to Oridian:: Can I help you, Counselor?
CaptKylePierce: ACTION: Like you didn't see it coming, the nebula alters 'course' and follows the Meridian.
CaptKylePierce
: I had the same thought, Lieutenant. ::moving back up next to Vivica::
Dr MG Armstrong: All righty, let's get this stuff prepared because he won't get better without it. ::leads the way into the medlab::
Vivica Christian: +Ame+ Can you have someone making sure to send me those readings? I need to see them. To check...
Oridian Starfire: ::smiles:: I was just wondering how our resident Klingon is doing?
LCdrFWilkinson: Elsa> You can stay... I think I can find my way back to the bridge.
CaptKylePierce
: Kudar> Is everything all right?
Dr MG Armstrong: Nurse C> He is resting comfortably at the moment. The doctors are compounding an herbal cure.
Ame Suisei: +sam+ sam head to my office now!
EnsBridgetHowell: ::follows with Nightshade::
Caden Armstrong
: I'm not sure Sir. I'm sure the Captain will explain when we arrive.....
Vivica Christian: Madeline> I don't mind. ::knows better than to let dignitaries roam the ship and walks with Elsa to the Bridge::
CaptKylePierce: ACTION: The storm hits the planet's moon and reeks havoc across the surface. Readings from the surface go all crazy and then reset with mass devastation in its wake.
Caden Armstrong
: ::::enters teh TL with Kudar::::
SamDonnerjack: ::jumps up and having been lloking at the padd, runs for engineering ((too bad he forgot about those nifty tele-thingy discomboulators))::
Caden Armstrong: Main Bridge.
Dr MG Armstrong: ::lecturing a little as she gets out the equipment:: The active ingredient in Argellian Nightshade can't be replicated. That's why it's such a good idea for ships with Klingons and Bolians aboard to grow it in their botany labs.
CaptKylePierce: Frankie...? Can we go to warp?
LCdrFWilkinson: Frankie> Hold on..... ::hits a couple of buttons to turn the ship around.:::
Dr MG Armstrong
: Both Klingon Flu and Bolian Rage Fever respond to this ingredient.
LCdrFWilkinson: Frankie> ::hits a couple more buttons:: Warp it is....
EnsBridgetHowell
: ::nods and takes mental notes::
Vivica Christian
: Sir, these new readings aren't matching any sort of activity I've ever seen before.
Oridian Starfire: ::nods:: Excellent then. Thank you. ::wanders off out of the medical
Oridian Starfire: ::
Vivica Christian: I'm trying to make sense of it...
CaptKylePierce: ACTION: Warp: no, it's not. ;-)
LCdrFWilkinson: Elsa> ::arrives with Madi on the bridge::
LCdrFWilkinson
: Frankie> Warp is not responding...
Dr MG Armstrong
: ::pours distilled water and an extraction compound into a beaker::
EnsBridgetHowell: And the Bolian Rage Fever also responds to boomslang, correct? ::watches Marnie work::
CaptKylePierce
: {{Boomslang! Ha!}}
SamDonnerjack: ::arriving at engineering:: If thats a ship, im personally going to smack its captain around for ruining such a good meal...::heads straight to Ame's office:::
CaptKylePierce: {{I mean... :-X}}
EnsBridgetHowell: {{::grins::}}
CaptKylePierce
: {{That's okay, we had a Sirius Black on Avalon. ;-)}}
Dr MG Armstrong: Yes, but that's one of those plants that will take over every square centimeter it can find. The nightshade is much easier to control.
Oridian Starfire: ((you what?? when??))
CaptKylePierce: {{About a year ago.}}
CaptKylePierce: Damn it. Full power to shields.
Dr MG Armstrong: ::sets up a heat source, frowning because she could heat the liquid much more evenly and efficiently herself if she wasn't teaching this at the same time::
Vivica Christian: ::compares the readings that Ame sent her with her own and layers them for a more complete picture::
CaptKylePierce: ACTION: The storm hits the planet's surface and does pretty much the same thing, on a smaller scale, as it did to the planet's moon. Yay for utter destruction!
EnsBridgetHowell: ::nods:: Ok. ::pulls out bag and starts assembling it on a tray:: What needs to be done with the Nightshade?
Ame Suisei
: ::continues to watch the data coming in, directing the probes to keep up with the nebula and at least trying to blunt its blows::
SamDonnerjack: ::entering Ame's office:: OK, any ideas what were going to do?
Dr MG Armstrong: All right, let's have those clippings.
Vivica Christian: Oh my...
Caden Armstrong: :::arrives at the bridge: with Kudar:::
CaptKylePierce: +All Hands+ All Hands, this is the Captain, lockdown all stations and brace for turbulence. Lots and lots of turbulence.
Oridian Starfire: ::wanders onto the bridge and the semi-chaos that is ensuing::
CaptKylePierce: Kudar> Captain! How have ... ::sees the thing on screen:: By Molit...
EnsBridgetHowell: ::nods:: Yes, ma'am. ::hands over clippings one by one:: How many do you need? All of them? ::counts 12 total::
Ame Suisei
: sam i have no clue but im thinking... =i need you to keep an eye on the probes and thier status.. and forward the data.. i'll keep flying them..
LCdrFWilkinson: Elsa> ::Walks out onto hte bridge:: WHAT IS GOING ON?!
Dr MG Armstrong
: We're going to simmer it in this liquid to extract the active ingredient, then put the whole thing through a blending centrifuge, filter it, and run it through the reducer to create a medicinal liquid.
Caden Armstrong: :::looks at the screen:::
Oridian Starfire: ::blinks and then moves to grab onto something::
CaptKylePierce: We're experiencing some... difficulty. ::looks at Elsa:: We've got it under control.
Dr MG Armstrong: ::looks:: Those are nice and juicy, half of them should do. Put the rest in the refrigerator.
SamDonnerjack: :::hops to it:: Alright.
Ame Suisei: ::reaches under his chair and pulls out an old-fashioned lap-belt and buckles up::
Caden Armstrong: ~~Hang on, Love... its going to get rahter bumpy~~
Dr MG Armstrong: ~~Thanks for the warning...~~
LCdrFWilkinson: Elsa> Difficulty... i'd say that is an understatment
EnsBridgetHowell
: Alrighty. ::hands over 6 clippings, wraps up remaining ones, and sticks them in the fridge::
CaptKylePierce
: ACTION: The ship is slammed HARD by the storm. Everyone is tossled and thrown around, consoles explode, decompression happens on some sections, and chaos ensues! Weee!
Dr MG Armstrong
: ::gets the clippings into the liquid and steadies it over the heat source, shielding it to keep from splashing out::
LCdrFWilkinson: Elsa> ::gets tossed... onto Kudar::
CaptKylePierce
: ::doesn't make it back to his seat and stumbles down the stairs and slams into the helm console::
Dr MG Armstrong: ::starts to get thrown but picks her feet up off the floor and protects the beaker of liquid::
EnsBridgetHowell: ::trips:: Ouchie.
CaptKylePierce
: Kudar> ::finds himself catching the Matriarch and staggering backwards::
Vivica Christian: ::slams head against console::
Oridian Starfire: ::hits the floor and bounds up again, actually having held onto something on the bridge:: Everyone alright?? ::starts checking the bridge crew::
Dr MG Armstrong: Oh my goodness.
Vivica Christian: ::blurs vision for a moment::
CaptKylePierce: ::gets up slowly::
LCdrFWilkinson: Frankie> ::holds onto the helm console, avoiding getting hit by the captain::
Ame Suisei
: ::winces as he's flung against the belt and hears a crack:: oh boy.... thats not good...
CaptKylePierce: Report!
Ame Suisei: sam? are you alright?
EnsBridgetHowell: ::staggers up, and walks back over to Marnie:: Ok. I'm back.
Vivica Christian
: ::takes a deep breath to steady self, trying to focus on the console::
SamDonnerjack: ::flying around the room, bouncing around, but managing to not break anything that he might have to fix later:::
Oridian Starfire: ::walks over to a console:: Decompression on decks 5 and 6.
CaptKylePierce: Get Engineering on that. Emergency forcefields.
Vivica Christian: Madeline> ::moves over to science console:: Do you need me to take over?
LCdrFWilkinson: Elsa> I suppose I should thank you, Mr Kudar for catching me......
Dr MG Armstrong
: ::makes sure the floor is behaving, and lowers herself to stand on it again, embarrassed that Bridget probably noticed:: I've saved the compound, at least we don't have to start over.
CaptKylePierce: Deonda> ::getting up:: Shields holding at 50%.
Vivica Christian: No, get back to the science labs and begin riffling through the data I sent there. Help me make sense of this.
Caden Armstrong: :::knocked about::::
CaptKylePierce: Kudar> You're quite welcome, Matriarch. I've had worse things hurled at me. ::chuckle:: Are you all right?
Vivica Christian: Madeline> Yes, sir. ::leaves::
Oridian Starfire: ::reads it over to himself:: Damage on all decks, some worse then others. ::taps a message to engineering reporting the damage as he activates the shield thingys::
SamDonnerjack: ::having regained his footing, and not flying around, heads to the neartest console to begin checking on the ship::
Ame Suisei: ::notes on a side-panel a notice of atmospheric sheilding coming online in varius sections of the ship:: oh boy.. sam.. gather a team we sprung some leaks...
CaptKylePierce: ::turns:: Mr. Starfire... ::walks briskly and kneels next to Armstrong::
LCdrFWilkinson: Elsa> No worse for wear... ::standing as gracefully as she can::: Captain, What was that?
Dr MG Armstrong
: Are you all right, Bridget?
Ame Suisei: ::winces again:: and remind me to visit sickbay later...
Caden Armstrong: :::stuggles to get up::::I'm all right.
EnsBridgetHowell: ::blinks:: Um...what just happened? ::noticed that marnie FLOATED into the air and back down, and can't let it slide::
CaptKylePierce
: I don't know. ::looks to Vivica:: Got an answer for the Matriarch, Lieutenant Christian?
CaptKylePierce: Stay down, Lieutenant.
Dr MG Armstrong: It seems the ship struck, or was struck by, something.
CaptKylePierce: ::makes sure Caden stays down::
Oridian Starfire: ::moves over to where Kyle is, grabbing the medical kit as he goes::
Vivica Christian: ::vision still a little blurred:: That energy mass, sir, it's not registering as any normal type of natural energy. It... I swear it looked like some sort of weapon.
LCdrFWilkinson: Frankie> ::tries to get helm to respond::
Caden Armstrong
: I'm fine, Captain...
Dr MG Armstrong: ::obviously ignoring what the question was really about::
EnsBridgetHowell: ::shakes head:: no, not that. I figured that something like that happened...but what I was asking was, what happened to you? You...levitated.
Ame Suisei
: ::starts feeding all probe data directly to vivica's station::
CaptKylePierce: ACTION: An incoming distress call from the planet's moon is received, claiming at least 125 wounded of the population of a 500 hundred. Fatalities unknown.
Vivica Christian
: ::feels woozy, but keeps trying to gather information::
Caden Armstrong: :::tries to get up again::::
LCdrFWilkinson: Elsa> ::walks over to Vivica:: You must be the science chief, so nice to finally meet you, would rather be in different circumstances... but what just happened..
Dr MG Armstrong
: ::sighing:: I didn't want the stuff we're making to be splashed all around the room and have to start over. I did what I had to do to save it.
Ame Suisei: ::is staying seated.. not wanting to risk whatever went crack giving way during movement::
LCdrFWilkinson: Elsa:> ::holds onto Vivica, as she is swaying::
Dr MG Armstrong
: ::gets the beaker back onto the heat source and boiling gently::
CaptKylePierce: ::hears a beeping coming from Frankie's console, doesn't like the sound of it::
EnsBridgetHowell: And how exactly did you do what you had to do? ::watches Marnie work as if nothing had happened::
LCdrFWilkinson
: Frankie> ::hears beeping, hits a button::
Dr MG Armstrong
: ::conversationally, trying not to blush too much as it clashes with her red hair:: I lifted my feet off the floor.
Vivica Christian: I wish I had a better answer for you, ma'am. You can watch the replay on this console here. We were hit with an energy mass from released by the nebula. It seems to have targeted the moon, the planet, and the ship.
Oridian Starfire: ::runs the tricorder over him:: Scans say you've got a mild concussion Mr. Armstrong.
CaptKylePierce: ::lets him get up:: Sickbay, Lieutenant. ::stands and moves back to his chair, checking the armchair readout::
Ame Suisei: +marnie+ Lt. Suisei to Sickbay.. umm if its not too much trouble can you send a medic down to main engineering? if not i'm sure it can wait.. i think...
Oridian Starfire: ::stands and looks over at the swaying Vivica:: Ms. Christian, are you all right?
EnsBridgetHowell: ::rolls eyes:: Ok, but what I was getting at was that not everyone can just "lift their feet off the ground" and stay like that.
Caden Armstrong
: You send me to sickbay Captain, I'll end up worse
Vivica Christian: I'm fine for now, Oridian. I'm sitting, so I'm not falling, eh? ::smiles and taps at the console::
Dr MG Armstrong: Well, no, not everyone can.
CaptKylePierce: I'm telling your wife then, Mr. Armstrong. ::smiles::
LCdrFWilkinson: Frankie> Sir... message from the moon.... 125 wounded... fatalities unknown
Caden Armstrong
: :::smiles:::: I'm willing to take my chances....
CaptKylePierce: Damn it. I don't suppose, Matriarch, that you'd be willing to send medical teams to your planet's moon to assist?
EnsBridgetHowell: ::eyes Marnie:: Well, how come you can?
Dr MG Armstrong
: ::decides the mixture has simmered long enough and pours it into the blender/centrifuge::
CaptKylePierce: ACTION: The planet sends their own message that they are handling their own problems from the storm's aftermath.
Ame Suisei
: ::is slightly worried from the lack of responce from sickbay::
CaptKylePierce: Kudar> ::blinks:: 125?! That's like a fourth of my working population! More so even!
Dr MG Armstrong: ::trying to handle the questions lightly:: It runs in the family.
LCdrFWilkinson: Frankie> ::taps another button:: Planet is saying it was hit ... no mention of casualties... they are handling the problems..
CaptKylePierce
: {{Yeah, you know like heart disease, Alzheimer's, and balding. Levitation fits in there. :-P}}
Oridian Starfire: ::walks over to her and scans her quickly with the tricorder:: You'll be fine, just a little shook up. ::smiles::
EnsBridgetHowell: {{LOL!}}
CaptKylePierce
: ::looks at the Matriarch::
CaptKylePierce: {{:-D}}
Ame Suisei: (( ::snickers:: ))
LCdrFWilkinson: Elsa> I need to go back to my planet...
Vivica Christian
: Like I said, ninja shrink. ::smiles while tapping::
LCdrFWilkinson: Elsa> Before I can commit to anything
CaptKylePierce
: ::nods:: Mr. Armstrong, please escort The Matriarch to Transporter Room One.
LCdrFWilkinson: Elsa> I will be in touch.
CaptKylePierce
: ::nods::
Oridian Starfire: ::nods and goes about the rest of the bridge crew, making sure everyone is ok::
Dr MG Armstrong: ::gets the call relayed from Ame through the main triage desk:: +Ame+ There'll be a medic on the way momentarily. We're a little swamped here.
EnsBridgetHowell: ::grins:: Really? Well, that's interesting. I'm not done with this discussion, but do you think one of us needs to see how the rest of the ship is? That was a pretty nasty hit...
CaptKylePierce
: ::rubs some blood from a spot on his forehead::
CaptKylePierce: ::nods to Caden::
Dr MG Armstrong: Yes, if you'd go check, I'll be out in 10 minutes, as soon as this is ready.
Ame Suisei: +marnie+ understood.. and thank you
EnsBridgetHowell: ::nods:: Where do I need to report?
CaptKylePierce
: END MERIDIAN SIMULATION
CaptKylePierce: END MERIDIAN SIMULATION
CaptKylePierce: END MERIDIAN SIMULATION
LCdrFWilkinson: Elsa> ::heads to the TL, waiting for Mr. Armstrong::
LCdrFWilkinson
: ::paused::
Oridian Starfire
: ::pauseded::
Vivica Christian: ::paused::
EnsBridgetHowell: ::paused::
Caden Armstrong
: ::::gets to the TL:::
Dr MG Armstrong: ::umop apisdn wis asned::
Caden Armstrong: :::paused::::
LCdrFWilkinson: ATTENTION!!!
Oridian Starfire
: ::AA::
Dr MG Armstrong: ::AA::
Vivica Christian: ::AA::
EnsBridgetHowell: ::AA::
Ame Suisei
: ::AA::
Caden Armstrong: ::AA::
CaptKylePierce: ::tosses the Quickness Cookie? to Vivica, Oridian, and Marnie:: Three way tie! Woot! Congrats you three!
CaptKylePierce: Very nice simulation everyone. :-)
Oridian Starfire: ::likes cookies::
Vivica Christian: Can't I have a Quickness Candy bar instead?
CaptKylePierce: No!
CaptKylePierce: :-P
CaptKylePierce: Cookie or nothing at all. :-)
LCdrFWilkinson: ::chuckles::
Dr MG Armstrong
: ::munches cookie::
EnsBridgetHowell: ::laughs::
Vivica Christian
: But, but, chocolate's vital to a good science officer!
CaptKylePierce: :-)
CaptKylePierce: We have one quick announcement.
Dr MG Armstrong: There are chocolate chips in the cookies..
Oridian Starfire: ::Will eat Vivica's cookie for her...::
Vivica Christian: Can I have your chocolate chips? We could get Ame to configure the transporter to beam them out...
LCdrFWilkinson: Marnie Armstrong... front and center
Dr MG Armstrong
: ::blinks and fronts/centers:: Sir.
CaptKylePierce: ::grins and quiets the crowd::
Caden Armstrong: What did you do now, Love?
LCdrFWilkinson: Marnie, you have done some odd things... recently.
Vivica Christian
: She didn't hand over the chocolate chips, that's what...
Oridian Starfire: ::nods in agreement::
Dr MG Armstrong: ::raises a brow::
Vivica Christian: ::gives hald her cookie to O and munches::
LCdrFWilkinson: but this one is not odd... this is good... tonight marks your 40th straight simulation... so it is my priviledge to award you the Starfleet Bronze medal
Vivica Christian
: *half
LCdrFWilkinson: for attendance
Dr MG Armstrong
: ::blushes:: Thank you, sir!
CaptKylePierce: ::claps:: Congratulations! :-)
EnsBridgetHowell: YAY! ::claps:: Nice job!
Oridian Starfire
: ::cheers::!
Caden Armstrong: Congratulations::: applauds::::
LCdrFWilkinson: keep up the good work... and you might surpass me :-D
Ame Suisei: ::claps and vanishes:: sorry gtg im late already
CaptKylePierce: Night Ame!
Vivica Christian: Bye Ame!
EnsBridgetHowell: Night!
CaptKylePierce
: Excellent logs everyone!
CaptKylePierce: I'm likin' them in my box!
CaptKylePierce: Feel free to write with NPCs, they are good too. :-)
Oridian Starfire: And you doubted me saying that the log omens were coming... tsk tsk...
CaptKylePierce: I have nothing further. Commander, if you don't have anything to add, please "release them to whatever sanity that they came from!"? :-)
Vivica Christian: I'm my whole department. ::snickers::
LCdrFWilkinson: Nothing Sir.... DISMISSED!
CaptKylePierce
: RUMOR HAS IT THAT TWO ADDITIONAL PEOPLE WILL BE JOINING MERIDIAN NEXT WEEK! :-D
LCdrFWilkinson: ::doesn't believe rumors::
Caden Armstrong
: Hmmmm
Caden Armstrong: Interesting rumor.
Oridian Starfire: Hmm...