<USS Meridian> Chat Log!

  • From: "Brad Ruder" <groundzero@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ussmeridian@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 21 Aug 2005 21:24:27 -0700

See you in the logs!

Have a great week.

- The Captain
You have just entered room "celestialprime."
CaptKylePierce: Damn it! ::grins:: You beat me!
EnsMidorikawa has entered the room.
EnsBridgetHowell has entered the room.
CaptKylePierce: Heya Liz. :-) Geli. :-)
EnsMidorikawa: ::waves and bounces:: how is everyone?
EnsBridgetHowell: Cello all!
EnsMidorikawa: violin!
LCdrFWilkinson: Bassoon!
EnsBridgetHowell
: Bassoon. Nice.
EnsMidorikawa: :-P that's cheating
LCdrFWilkinson: why is that cheating?
Vivica Christian
has entered the room.
EnsMidorikawa: coz I say so?
CaptKylePierce: Ooh, she's got a point.
CaptKylePierce: ;-)
EnsBridgetHowell: Oh, good reason...
EnsMidorikawa: :-D
EnsBridgetHowell: :-)
LCdrFWilkinson: ::makes notes on his XO PADD::
hewman100
has entered the room.
EnsMidorikawa: ::pounce hugs Ian::
Vivica Christian: Ooh, do we have a spectator? ::makes popcorn::
LCdrFWilkinson: Dang, popular
SamDonnerjack
has entered the room.
LCdrFWilkinson: Velcom Sam
SamDonnerjack
: heya
CaptKylePierce: ::grins:: Hey Sam. Nice to see you Ian! ::waves::
hewman100: ::waves back::
Vivica Christian: ::hands Ian popcorn::
hewman100: Thank you
SamDonnerjack: ::is going to cook some popcorn in a minute or 2::
Dr MG Armstrong has entered the room.
EnsBridgetHowell: ::waves:: Hey there. :-)
CaptKylePierce: Evening Marnie. :-)
Dr MG Armstrong: ::chomps on popcorn that burned a little more than intended:: Evenin'!
Vivica Christian: ::wishes she had *real* popcorn::
LCdrFWilkinson: ::already ate his pop-corn::
Dr MG Armstrong
: Vivica, is there "fake" popcorn? ::wonders what that might be::
Ame Suisei has left the room.
Vivica Christian: Well, there's imaginary popcorn. Completely calorie/carb free. :-)
EnsMidorikawa: that always taste best
Dr MG Armstrong: Also, I would imagine, completely flavour-free...
LCdrFWilkinson: Well... Ame appears to be having his usual issies
Vivica Christian
: Pre-cisely.
Vivica Christian: I would suggest engineering get the duct tape for him... but seeing as how he's the Chief...
Ame Suisei has entered the room.
CaptKylePierce: Ame! ::waves::
Dr MG Armstrong: And completely crunch-free... and since crunch is the overwhelming textural characteristic of popcorn... ::sigh::
LCdrFWilkinson: Ame!!
EnsBridgetHowell
: ::waves:: Hi Ame.
Ame Suisei: hey
Dr MG Armstrong: If I fall asleep in mid-sim, just zap me with a cattle prod. I worked 32 hours over the past 3 days, including 10 hours today after sleeping only 4 hours.
EnsMidorikawa: ::prepares prod::
EnsMidorikawa: mua ha ha
LCdrFWilkinson: lol
CaptKylePierce
: ::grins::
CaptKylePierce: Where's your other half tonight, Marn?
Dr MG Armstrong: Dunno... I IM'd him but no response, AIM claims he's been idle one minute longer than he's been online.
Vivica Christian: Can someone email me dinner by any chance?
EnsBridgetHowell: AIM is a liar.
CaptKylePierce: He's not even on my buddy list.
LCdrFWilkinson: how about crumpets?
Vivica Christian
: All this talk about imaginary food is getting to me.
Vivica Christian: Sure.
LCdrFWilkinson: scones and tea?
Dr MG Armstrong
: He's on as Alex at the moment.
LCdrFWilkinson: lunch with the queen?
EnsMidorikawa
: :-( please stop, I'm hungry too now
Vivica Christian: I was hoping Rinni would send me some Chinese food.
Vivica Christian: :-D
EnsMidorikawa: she would if she were chinese
EnsBridgetHowell: Chinese is goooood.
Vivica Christian: I was in reference to your fave place reopening...
EnsMidorikawa: ahhhhh
EnsMidorikawa: yeah, of course ;-)
Vivica Christian: No seaweed, please.
EnsMidorikawa: it's really cabbage anyway
CaptKylePierce: Ewww....
Ame Suisei: aww ya gotta have the seaweed!
Dr MG Armstrong: Seaweed is good, when used for wrapping sushi...
Ame Suisei: and the Sushi!!!! :-D
Vivica Christian: Only with sushi
Vivica Christian: Exactly.
Ame Suisei: dang it now i want sushi!!!!
Vivica Christian: Well, c'mon over, Ame and we'll go get some.
Dr MG Armstrong: There's a grocery store about 15 minutes from here that now carries EVERYTHING you need for sushi.
Dr MG Armstrong: I am going to make my own sushi some time.
Vivica Christian: I'm too lazy to make it. I just buy it.
EnsBridgetHowell: Haha, I'm with you.
LCdrFWilkinson: ATTENTION!!!
EnsBridgetHowell
: ::AA::
Vivica Christian: ::AA::
Dr MG Armstrong: Oh, there is an awesome sushi place about 10 minutes in the other direction...
Dr MG Armstrong: ::AA::
Ame Suisei: dont tempt me Vivica.. I might be lazy enough to only have a permit but (you would be scared of what i would do for sushi)
EnsMidorikawa: ::AA::
CaptKylePierce: ::blinks::
Ame Suisei: ( lol ))
Ame Suisei: ::ZZ::
Vivica Christian: < ::laughs:: Ame. Well, it'd be a loooong drive to Anchorage. >
LCdrFWilkinson: All yours Captain
CaptKylePierce
: ::throws the Quickness Cookie? to Bridget:: Nicely done! Medical is 'el leader-o.
EnsBridgetHowell: ::nibbles cookie:: Yessss....
Ame Suisei: (( Kentucky of Alaska? :-P )
CaptKylePierce: All right, how is everyone doing?
Vivica Christian: I'm still in need of someone cleaning my house. Any takers?
EnsMidorikawa: I'm a happy bunny, I've got my best mate here for the week
LCdrFWilkinson: Ame will when he comes for Sushi
LCdrFWilkinson
: :-)
EnsBridgetHowell: ::raises hand:: i'll clean your house. Just buy me the plane ticket...
Ame Suisei: i'm fair to middling
Caden Armstrong has entered the room.
Ame Suisei: ::thwaps frankie::
LCdrFWilkinson: Well you said you'd do things for Sushi
Ame Suisei
: many things
LCdrFWilkinson: I figured cleaning was one of them
Ulysses Loe
has entered the room.
CaptKylePierce: ::nods:: Good to hear.
CaptKylePierce: Well, we've got an announcement tonight. We'd like to welcome Ensign Ulysses Loe - who is staggering in now - as our new Starfleet Intelligence Liaison. ::claps:: He's attached to security. Welcome aboard Ensign! :-)
EnsMidorikawa: ::waves vigorously:: HIYA!!
LT SG MORTOK has entered the room.
Vivica Christian: ::waves:: Hey there, Ulysses.
Ulysses Loe: Hello Everyone
EnsBridgetHowell: ::waves:: Hello.
Ame Suisei: ::claps::
CaptKylePierce: ::claps:: Your department head is Mr. Armstrong over there. ::points to Caden:: You'll be reportin' to him.
LT SG MORTOK: Nuqneh all
CaptKylePierce
: So...
CaptKylePierce: Last time on the USS Meridian...
Vivica Christian: < ::Madeline whispers to Bridget:: Have you seen Alfred? He's missing. >
Oridian Starfire has entered the room.
Oridian Starfire: 'allo
Dr MG Armstrong: (( ::has Alfred in Sickbay:: ))
CaptKylePierce: The nebula we were studying decided to unleash a massive energy build-up at the Meridian, the Trandaran homeworld, and the planet's moon. Devastation is apparent everywhere. We are now attempting to recover.
EnsBridgetHowell: {{ ::whispers back:: I'm not sure...might as Marnie...::}}
Vivica Christian: < ::laughs::>
EnsBridgetHowell: {{ask*}}
CaptKylePierce: So. We're there.
CaptKylePierce: Questions?
Vivica Christian: ::raises hand::
CaptKylePierce: Vivica?
Vivica Christian: How much time has elapsed?
CaptKylePierce: Since we got hit. Uh... about an hour. Maybe a bit more.
Vivica Christian: Danke.
CaptKylePierce: We're still waiting to hear from the Trandaran homeworld from Elsa Lancaster about her people's aid to the people on the planet's moon.
CaptKylePierce: Any more questions?
Ame Suisei: ::considers::
Oridian Starfire: ::ponders::
EnsMidorikawa: ::cogitates::
CaptKylePierce: No. Good.
CaptKylePierce: BEGIN MERIDIAN SIMULATION
CaptKylePierce: BEGIN MERIDIAN SIMULATION
CaptKylePierce: BEGIN MERIDIAN SIMULATION
CaptKylePierce: ::standing on the bridge, quite pissed::
Caden Armstrong: :::in his office going over reports.... that is after all what department heads do.... isn't it?::::
LT SG MORTOK: ::Laying in sickbay on the biobed::
Ulysses Loe
: ::riding the turbolift up to the bridge::
LCdrFWilkinson: Elsa> ::Fluffs her hair and pushes up, and to the center, other body parts:: Fred, get me the Meridian.
LCdrFWilkinson
: Fred> Right away M'lady... ::leans down and kisses her feet, before backing out of the room::
Vivica Christian
: ::smiles as Deonda goes back to her own console::
SamDonnerjack: ::is doing whatever hes supposed to be doing:::
CaptKylePierce: Kudar> ::on his moon, surveying the damage:: Oh, no.
LCdrFWilkinson: Frankie> ::Trying to fight off a head-ache::
CaptKylePierce
: ::looks at Frankie:: You know, I'm sure that Kudar is finding something to smile about right now.
Caden Armstrong: :::sets the personel transfer orders aside.... and continues reading another report.::::
EnsMidorikawa: ::kicking heals in Security Offices::
LCdrFWilkinson: Frankie> I don't know what....
Ame Suisei
: ::is still sitting in his chair directing sam and the other damage-responce crews, while waiting for the medic to show up to find out how bad a break that crack was he heard when the energy wave hit::
Vivica Christian: ::goes back to pouring over her console::
EnsBridgetHowell: ::sips coffee and looks over at Madeline:: So, how's life being a botanist?
LCdrFWilkinson: Frankie> After that devil of a woman fell on him... and then what happened to the moon...
Oridian Starfire
: ::in his office, doing Counselor-lilke things::
CaptKylePierce: I think he took the airborne matriarch rather well... ::Sits, finally::
Vivica Christian: Madeline> ::sips:: Hmm... I like it as long as people would stop asking me about nebulas. ::grins:: Does this taste bitter to you?
LCdrFWilkinson: Fred> Communications ready, M'lady...
LCdrFWilkinson
: Elsa> +Meridian+ The Matriarch to the Meridian... please respond
Ame Suisei
: ::grits his teeth slightly:: +sam+ How are the repairs coming sam? We still trying to leak atmosphere?
EnsBridgetHowell: ::nods:: Yeah, just a little... Nebulas aren't really my area either.
Vivica Christian: Madeline> I wonder if the replicators were damaged when we were hurt.
Ulysses Loe: ::The turbolift arrives. He slowly steps onto the bridge.::
Oridian Starfire: ::rising from his seat and heads out of his office and into the tl:: Bridge.
CaptKylePierce: ::stands:: And, here we go. +Elsa+ Go ahead, Matriarch.
SamDonnerjack: +Ame+ Ive got the leaks contained for now, but the damage is fairly severe.. it will take a long time to get us up to fully functional
Vivica Christian: ::looks up from the console to see who comes off the lift and smiles tiredly::
Dr MG Armstrong: ::fell asleep on her office couch from sheer exhaustion, having left the nurses and the EMH to watch Mortok::
LCdrFWilkinson: Elsa> +Meridian+ Ah, Captain.... So good to hear your voice again.
Ame Suisei
: +sam+ Well keep on it.. I dont want to spring a new leak just cause we had to make a tight turn...
EnsMidorikawa: ::knocks on Caden's door::
CaptKylePierce: ::knows that's a lie:: +Elsa+ And yours too, Matriach. Are your people well?
LCdrFWilkinson: Elsa> ::the stress was thick in her voice, as well as the sarcasm::
CaptKylePierce
: Deonda> ::eyes Ulysses::
Caden Armstrong: Enter!
EnsBridgetHowell: That would make sense. Ah, I probably don't need it anyway...coffee is bad for me.
LCdrFWilkinson: Elsa> +Meridian+ I'm sorry to report Captain, that I am going to have to turn down the ability to offer our assistance, we have had major devastation on the planet.
SamDonnerjack
: +Ame+ Of course. ::gets back to fixing stuff:::
Vivica Christian: Madeline> ::stands:: Well, I suppose I should get back to the labs before Lt. Christian finds me gone. Coffee can only get you outta the office for so long, eh?
Ulysses Loe: ::Looks around the bridge, trying to locate his console.::
Oridian Starfire: ::wanders onto the bridge, standing to the side as he watches everyone work::
EnsMidorikawa: ::beams:: you're the new CO, I'm Rini, sir
CaptKylePierce: ::looks at Frankie as if to say 'Why am I not surprised?':: +Elsa+ Matriarch, with all due respect, I'm sure that the moon has take their fair share of hurt.
EnsBridgetHowell: ::stands and smiles:: Yeah. Maybe another time though?
LCdrFWilkinson: Frankie> ::Turns to Loe, and wonders what he is here for... stands::
EnsMidorikawa
: ::offers Caden her hand:: good to meet you, sir
Vivica Christian: Madeline> Absolutely! Thanks for sprining me as long as you did. I'll see you later?
Ame Suisei: ::sighs:: +Marnie+ Engineering to sickbay... Sorry to be a bother but it's been over an hour since we requested a medic... Is there anyone available?
Vivica Christian: <*springing>
Dr MG Armstrong: ::asleep and does not hear the comm::
Caden Armstrong: :::stands and extends a hand::: Caden... Nice to meet you too.
LT SG MORTOK: :: Begins to stabalize a little ::
LCdrFWilkinson
: Elsa> +Meridian+ As has the planet. Fair share is an understatement.
EnsBridgetHowell
: Of course! Have fun in the lab! Oh, and thanks again for the Nightshade.
LCdrFWilkinson: Frankie> ::walks up to Noe:: Can I help you?
Ame Suisei
: ::sighs:: why is it i always have the worse luck?
Vivica Christian: Madeline> Anytime, anytime. ::smiles and waves bye before returning to sci labs::
Oridian Starfire: ((brb))
Vivica Christian: < Noe? She's back??>
CaptKylePierce: +Elsa+ ::sighs in defeat:: Thank you for attempt. We'll be contacting you shortly. Meridian out.
CaptKylePierce: ::cuts the comm:: God damn it.
LCdrFWilkinson: (Sorry Loe)
Vivica Christian
: < :-D >
CaptKylePierce: {{::laughs!::}}
EnsMidorikawa: ::shakes hand, still grinning:: do you have any orders, sir?
Caden Armstrong: I've only just started to get to some of the reports from the past few days. Between the Matriarch and the Miner's delegation.....
LCdrFWilkinson: (Moe)
Ulysses Loe
: ((No worries))
LCdrFWilkinson: (Joe)
CaptKylePierce
: Ryan> ::watching Rini through the window, smirking::
Caden Armstrong: ((Shemp?))
CaptKylePierce: {{Curly?}}
Ame Suisei: (( ::snickers:: ))
CaptKylePierce: +Suisei+ Bridge to Engineering.
Ulysses Loe: Ah, yes, I was just looking for my console.
Vivica Christian: ::looks up at Oridian:: Hey, ninja shrink... ::said with affection:: Could you look at this?
Ame Suisei: +kyle+ engineering here.. You rang?
Caden Armstrong: (( I have a window in my office? Wow... I should have been a department head a long time ago))
CaptKylePierce: +Suisei+ Report, Chief.
Dr MG Armstrong: ::obliviously hugging the toy bunny in her sleep::
EnsBridgetHowell: +Engineering+ be right there.
CaptKylePierce: {{It's one of those cool ones that like turns translucent and what not like in those SUPER SPY MOVIES!}}
Ame Suisei: +bridget+ Thank you...
LCdrFWilkinson: (We had them at my last job )
Oridian Starfire
: ::wanders over to Vivica:: Yes Ms. Christian, whats up now?
CaptKylePierce: {{Did you really?! I want them.}}
Ame Suisei: +kyle+ Damage responce crews have managed to secure the atmosphere leaks.. we're finishing up on that now then moving onto other damage
Caden Armstrong: And then this energy wave...Well :::catches some one looking into the office and brings his focus back to Rini....:::
Vivica Christian: What do you make of these readings? ::points at console, knowing he probably hasn't a clue:: I'm completely bumfuzzled.
Caden Armstrong: :::indicates a chair for her to sit in and does the same behind his desk::::
LCdrFWilkinson: Frankie> Umm, You don't have an assigned console, at least up here.
EnsBridgetHowell
: ::walks into engineering:: Yes? Someone called for me?
CaptKylePierce: +Suisei+ Would you be able to spare... all your engineering staff at present?
Ame Suisei: ::is in his office, with the door open:: In here!
LT SG MORTOK: (( BRB ))
Ame Suisei
: +kyle+ one moment captain...
EnsMidorikawa: ::clasps hands over knees:: in such a situation, there is very little that Security can do, we must await the busy beavers and their healing hands to fix everything
Ulysses Loe: Oh? I thought I did. At least they told me I did. I guess they lied. So then tell me Mr.?
Vivica Christian: ::watches Oridian stare at the console::
EnsBridgetHowell: Oh. ::walks over, and into Ame's office:: Hello.
Oridian Starfire: ::shakes head:: Looks rather confusing to me, I never liked nebulas.
CaptKylePierce: Kudar> +Meridian+ Rolon Kudar to the USS Meridian, Captain Pierce please respond!
Vivica Christian: Madeline> ::walks into sci lab and notices Alfred is missing:: Dagummit James, what did you do with my rabbit?
LCdrFWilkinson: Frankie> Wilkinson... Lieutenant Frankie Wilkinson...
CaptKylePierce
: ::mutters an obscenity::
Ame Suisei: ::looks over:: hello... i seem to have a slight problem...
CaptKylePierce: +Kudar+ Go ahead, Mr. Kudar.
Caden Armstrong: :::smiles::: I suppose that is true. How long has it been since the last security drills?
Vivica Christian: It's not acting like a - ::hears cap'n acussin' and looks up::
Ame Suisei: +kyle+ I'll send you what i can..
Ulysses Loe: Ah, well, nice to meet you Frank. So tell me, where am I stationed?
CaptKylePierce: Kudar> +Pierce+ Captain, we are in grave danger down here and we have now learned that the Trandarans will not be offering assistance. We are not prepared to handle this type of devastation!
Vivica Christian: ::smiles at Pierce::
EnsBridgetHowell: Ok...I'm not sure how I can be useful..I'm a doctor. But, i'd be happy to help you in any way I can.
Dr MG Armstrong: ::had found the rabbit sitting on a biobed and took it into her office to fasten his left eye on a bit better, then fell asleep with him::
Vivica Christian: Anyway, it isn't behaving like a nebula. Not any one I've seen anyway. ::mutters mostly to herself::
CaptKylePierce: ::is really hating the word 'devastation':: +Kudar+ I'm working on something as we speak, Mr. Kudar, we will get back to you as soon as we have figured something out.
Ame Suisei: ::points to his leg:: when we got hit.. It went 'crack'
Vivica Christian: < ::Laughs:: Ame, telling it like it is. >
Ame Suisei: +sam+ Sam, drop what your doing, and set someone to finish.. then gather a team and report to the captain
LCdrFWilkinson: ::Frowns at being called 'Frank'::: You can call me, Commander, unless you like scrubbing the lettering on the outside of the ship, Ensign....
CaptKylePierce
: {{::laughs::}}
Oridian Starfire: ((afk))
SamDonnerjack: +ame+ ok
Caden Armstrong: ((Hmmm I thought it was degausing the inside of the nacell tubes....with a toothbrush?))
Vivica Christian: ::watches Oridian wander away, knowing that she's frustrating those around her as well as herself::
SamDonnerjack: ::hands what is is doing to ensign greasemonkey and goes to the bridge:::
EnsBridgetHowell: ::notices seriousl bleedage:: oh my. Ow. do you have a medical kit down here, or would you like me to run back to sickbay and grab my own?
Dr MG Armstrong: ((Don't you remember that was how tr'Weth met his untimely end? ;-)))
Ulysses Loe: Alright, Commander. Where is it that I am stationed? ::In a, asking for the third time tone.::
SamDonnerjack: ::gets to the bridge and goes over to PIerce: Lt. Donnerjack, Reporting sir.
EnsMidorikawa: I have never taken part in a drill since joining this ship, sir
Ame Suisei: ::points to the wall panel:: theres one behind the panel but i was afraid of what might happen if i tried to get it... hehe
LCdrFWilkinson: I believe that your office will be in the Security area... Perhaps Lieutenant Armstrong will have a desk for you
Vivica Christian
: ::tips head side to side slowly to loosen tension, watching the conversation between XO and new guy with a tad amusement::
Vivica Christian: ::finally taking a small break::
Ulysses Loe: Well thank you for your help, Commander. I will go there, then, I guess. ::Turns around to face the turbolift. Then turns back around to face Frank.:: Uh, what Deck is that on?
Ame Suisei: ::tries not to fidget in his seat and make things worse::
Caden Armstrong: ::: pulls up her file::: I see... Hand to hand combat specialty. Well then, I am going to put you in charge of the hand to hand training of all three teams.
EnsBridgetHowell: ::nods and smiles:: Of course. Smart man. ::grabs tricorder out of the medkit and scans:: Hmm...it doesn't look like it's broken.
CaptKylePierce: ::looks at Sam:: How many men do you got?
Ame Suisei: ::raises an eyebrow:: its not? thats good but what went crack then?
EnsMidorikawa: ::jaw drops:: sir? I'm only an Ensign, sir
EnsBridgetHowell: ::bites lip:: But, a 'crack' isn't good...
Vivica Christian: < Ame, it was just your imagination...>
Oridian Starfire: ((ok then, now im back))
SamDonnerjack: I have three that i know i can reassign to do what you need.
Ame Suisei: (( lol ))
Oridian Starfire: ::wanders back to Vivica:: Sorry about that, now then, what do you need me to look at?
Caden Armstrong: Is there a regulation that I am not aware of that mandates team leadership be given to only those of higher rank than Ensign?
EnsBridgetHowell: ::scans more:: What did you trip over? There's a chance that you damaged that more than yourself...
Dr MG Armstrong: ::wakes a little, and realizes she is hugging a toy bunny:: Oh dear... I seem to have dozed off...
Vivica Christian: James, the sci guy, who's last name I can't remember if I ever gave him one> ::comes out of back room to talk to Madeline::
Dr MG Armstrong: ((BTW, my toy bunny is blue and has ice skates on... ;-)))
CaptKylePierce: I'm going to need a hell of a lot more than that. Get back to Engineering and tell Suisei I need everyone he can spare. Bare minimum.
Ulysses Loe: ((Yes, but can it ice skate?))
EnsMidorikawa: um... no, sir, it's just that most COs prefer to choose someone with more experience
LCdrFWilkinson: Ensign, the security offices are on Deck 7
Dr MG Armstrong
: ((With a little help... the tiny tots love him!))
EnsBridgetHowell: {{I'm sure it CAN ice skate..}}
EnsMidorikawa: ::blushes:: I've only been out of the Academy barely a month
SamDonnerjack: ::nods:: Ill make sure to drag everyone i can with me. Wantme to bring them back here?
CaptKylePierce: Transporter Room Two.
Vivica Christian: Ah, thanks ninja shrink, ::smiles:: I just needed to talk out loud and rest my eyes for a moment.
CaptKylePierce: ::nods for his dismissal::
Caden Armstrong: Well nothing gives you better experience than experience. RIght?
Ulysses Loe: Deck 7. Alright. Thanks again for you help. ::Thinks.:: Frank. ::Turns back to the tl and waits for it.::
SamDonnerjack: ::nods, and then returns to engineering:::
Oridian Starfire: ::nods:: Anytime, although I cannot guarentee that I will be able to make much sense of this.
EnsMidorikawa: ::wonders what on Earth that means but just smiles sweetly:: very true, sir
LCdrFWilkinson: ::glares at the new Ensign... ::
LT SG MORTOK
: (( Back ))
Vivica Christian
: < ::chuckles:: New guy has attitude... >
LCdrFWilkinson: ::doesn't think he'll last long around here::
Ame Suisei
: ::laugh:: i didnt trip... ::points to the still-fixed lap belt:: i strapped myself in cause i didnt need the distraction from what i was doing
Ulysses Loe: ::Steps onto it.:: Deck 7.
Caden Armstrong: :::smiles::: You have graduated the Academy (( You certainly did Loe))
CaptKylePierce: Commander... ::to Frankie:: We've got problems.
Vivica Christian: Well, ::begins to show Oridian what she's noticed so far:: it looked normal until we launched those probes.
EnsMidorikawa: Yes, sir
LT SG MORTOK: :: Temp begins to fall back to 99.2 ::
Vivica Christian
: And then we got nothing but blank readings from inside. Right before the energy discharge. That sound like any nebula you ever study?
Caden Armstrong: Ensign, the Academy isn't going to give you the rank of Ensign unless you were capable of leadership. I am just expecting you to use it. Thats all.
SamDonnerjack: ::arrives at engineering and goes to ame's office:::
Vivica Christian: Madeline> James, where's Alfred?
LCdrFWilkinson: ::walks over to the Captain:: We sure do, Captain...
Oridian Starfire
: Sounds like the nebula was being defensive. It seems as though it did not like being probed. ::smiles::
Caden Armstrong: You'll make some mistakes, and I expect you to learn from them and not repeat them. Understood?
Vivica Christian: James> He, uh, got a boo-boo and had to go to sick bay. ::mischeivous grin::
EnsMidorikawa: ::grins brightly:: yes sir, I will endeavour to do my best
Ulysses Loe: ::Rides the tl down to Deck 7.:: Crap, forgot to ask him if it's a left or a right.
CaptKylePierce: The Matriarch isn't offering aid and Kudar is having puppies back on the moon. We're the only people around that can offer them assistance.
Vivica Christian: Yeah, well, nebulas don't think, ninja shrink. See my issue?
Ame Suisei: ::resists the urge to reach out and poke the young distracted medic::
Vivica Christian: Madeline> You know, the doctors are gonna get sick of your little games with them...
EnsBridgetHowell: Oh...well. I have no idea what went 'crack', but I'm positive it wasn't your leg...or..at least, my tricorder is. Let me take care of the bleeding though. ::cleans it up, and dresses it:: There we go.
Oridian Starfire: It seems as though this one might. Is there anyway for a ship or some such item to hide inside a nebula and not be detected?
Caden Armstrong: I expect you to give me nothing less, Ensign. We'll have a team leader meeting tomorrow at 0830 hours.
SamDonnerjack: ::looks at ame:: How many people will you need from the current roster, at the minimum, to keep this ship working?
Dr MG Armstrong: ::gets up off the sofa, still holding the bunny::
Vivica Christian: Uh... a what? ::turns back to the console::
Vivica Christian: I never thought of that.
CaptKylePierce: We know that their extraction equipment took damage. I've got Engineering setting up an emergency team. They're going to need medical.
Caden Armstrong: We'll go over more then.
LCdrFWilkinson: I didn't know that Kudar was canine... glad we didn't put him and Sam together in a room :::tries to keep a straight face::
Vivica Christian
: ::taps away excitedly::
Dr MG Armstrong: ::looks at the bunny:: You are a cute little fellow, aren't you?
CaptKylePierce: ::laughs slightly::
Dr MG Armstrong: ::makes the bunny nod to her, and chuckles::
Ame Suisei: ::considers:: leave me 10, the rest are all yours
SamDonnerjack: Alright.
Ulysses Loe: ::Steps out of the tl and looks left. It's an empty corridor. He looks right. It's an empty corridor.:: Hmm. ::Decides to go left.::
CaptKylePierce: We need to do something and we need to do something now. ::looks up:: Starfire.
Vivica Christian: Madeline> ::glares at James and stops down to sickbay to get her bunny back::
Ame Suisei: ::nods:: okay then.. so its good to walk on?
EnsMidorikawa: ::nods:: yes, sir, what are your immediate orders?
Oridian Starfire: ::smiles:: It's not likely. ::looks up at Kyle:: Yes Captian?
SamDonnerjack: ::heads out to engineering and begins to gather all the engineerings, leaving 10 that could cover the whole ship if needed, and getting them to go to TR2::
EnsBridgetHowell: Yes, for right now, you're good to walk. Would you mind, when this mess is over with, coming down to sickbay so we can get a good look at it? Just to make sure everything is in order?
CaptKylePierce: I need you to get some crewman and prepare to replicate rations and food for about five hundred people.
Dr MG Armstrong: ::comes out of her office with the bunny tucked in the crook of her arm, as if he was a little baby::
Vivica Christian: Captain, when you have a moment...
LT SG MORTOK: :: Begins to come to. ::
Ame Suisei
: ::nods:: sure, thank you for you help.. i was getting slightly worried...
Oridian Starfire: ::nods:: Aye sir, I'll gather what staff I can. Is cargo bay 2 free for use?
SamDonnerjack: ::after getting everyone, heads to TR2 himself:::
Vivica Christian: Madeline> ::stops at the sight of Marnie with Alfred:: Um... hi. I believe you have my wabbit.
CaptKylePierce: ::nods:: That it is.
Ame Suisei: ::unbuckles the lap-belt and stands slightly unsteadily::
Oridian Starfire: ::bows and exits to the TL::
LCdrFWilkinson: ::nods::
Dr MG Armstrong
: ::stops and looks at Madeline:: Oh, is he yours? He's a sweet bunny... I found him on a biobed with his left eye all loose, but I fixed it up and he's much better after our nap. ::grins foolishly::
CaptKylePierce: Commander, get medical on assembling triage teams. We're setting up in the center of the settlement - or what's left of it.
EnsBridgetHowell: ::nods and smiles:: I'm glad I could help. Sorry for the delay. ::ready to help hold up Ame:: There we go! A step or two, and you should be ok.
Caden Armstrong: For now, Ensign, I want you to put Bravo team through their paces. I expect a report on their fitness for duty and suggestions on improvement in the morning.
Ulysses Loe: ::Walks down the corridor.:: That looks like Sickbay. ::Keeps walking.:: Holodeck.
Vivica Christian: Madeline> ::chuckles:: I apologise for the inconvenience. One of the science ensigns likes to have him explore the ship... Thank you for taking care of him.
Ame Suisei: ::smilkes:: Thank you Miss...
LCdrFWilkinson: ( afk)
Oridian Starfire
: ::goes about gathering non-emergency related staff for the replicating duty::
Vivica Christian: Madeline> How did the cure go?
CaptKylePierce: +Security+ Bridge to Security.
Ame Suisei: ::realizes he doesnt know her name and just lets the silence stretch::
EnsBridgetHowell: But, like I said, when you get a chance, come on up to sickbay and we'll get a really good look at it. Oh, Howell. You can call me Bridget though. And you are...? I'm still pretty new.
SamDonnerjack: +PIerce+ PIerce, this is Donnjack again. Ive got 50 people, ready and waiting...
EnsMidorikawa: ::tries not to laugh at mere thought of being responsible for people:: yes sir, I will get right on it
Caden Armstrong: :::hears the Captain's voice::: Hold on Ensign. *Bridge* Armstrong here.
Ulysses Loe: ::Continues walking.:: Brig. Oh, I must be getting close.
CaptKylePierce: +Donnerjack+ Transporter Room Two, Lieutenant, and standby for further orders. Take repair kits.
LCdrFWilkinson: +Medical+ Prepare Triage teams... prepare to beam to the moon...
LCdrFWilkinson
: (Now afk)
EnsMidorikawa
: ::waits in office::
SamDonnerjack: ::starts handing out repair kits to all the engineers::
Dr MG Armstrong: ::reluctantly hands over the rabbit:: It's a bit too soon to tell. Those Klingon constitutions, they rarely get taken ill, and then it takes a cure a good long time to take effect.
Oridian Starfire: ::starts the huge food replication process::
CaptKylePierce: +C. Armstrong+ Lieutenant, I need two security details. One to help monitor emergency food rationing with Lieutenant Starfire, and another to watch over the medical triage center under Doctor Armstrong. Transporter Room Three.
Ame Suisei: very well Bridget, I'm Ame... And dont worry I'm sure you'll do fine here..
Vivica Christian: Madeline> ::smiles:: Thanks. Lemme know if you need anything. ::heads back to sci labs::
Caden Armstrong: *Pierce* Aye Captain. Any one seen that new Ensign yet?
EnsBridgetHowell: Thank you, I hope I will. Nice to meet you Ame. ::holds out hand::
Ulysses Loe: ::Arrives at the Security Offices and walks in. There's a woman and a man standing inside.::
CaptKylePierce: ::Steps up to Vivica:: Yes, Lieutenant?
Dr MG Armstrong: ::calls after Madeline:: Any time you'd like me to bunny sit... ::chuckles::
Vivica Christian: ::smiles:: Sorry to bother you sir, but Oridian mentioned something that got me thinking...
CaptKylePierce: ::looks at the console she's staring into::
Ame Suisei: ::bows slightly before straightening up and shaking her hand::
Caden Armstrong: :::sees an new ensign stroll in::: *Pierce* Never mind Captain. I have him.
Vivica Christian: I've already showed you the odd characteristics of the nebula and then he mentioned that maybe a ship could be hiding in it. I know that's a little off, but it may be in the right direction.
Ulysses Loe: Aloha everybody. My name is Ulysses Loe, I'm the new Starfleet Intelligence Liason. Is this the Security Offices?
Ame Suisei: Nice to meet you as well... Now i must apologize but I have to over-see the repairs...
Oridian Starfire: ::is still directing the food output, organizing it approipatiely just like a counselor would::
Caden Armstrong: :::to Rini::: Ordinarily I'd give you the food detail... but I think it best taht I not be the one that works with the Chief Medical Officer. At least not yet.
EnsBridgetHowell: Of course. I should probably head back to Sickbay. Very nice to have met you, and I'm sure I'll see you around sometime soon. ::smiles and turns to leave::
Dr MG Armstrong: ::yawns and goes to the replicator for a cuppa::
Vivica Christian: I'd like your permission to work with Lt. Suisei on what he found to figure out if this is the case.
CaptKylePierce: ::nods:: Granted.
Ame Suisei: See you around.. Be carefull out there
CaptKylePierce: Keep me informed.
CaptKylePierce: +Medical+ Bridge to Sickbay, what's the status of those medical teams?
Vivica Christian: Thank you. I'll be in engineering. Absolutely, sir. ::stands and heads for TL::
Ame Suisei: ::turns to his desk and brings up the damage assesment:: lets see.. whats left on the list...
Caden Armstrong: ::::turns and looks at Loe and then looks back to Rini:::: I'll meet you in TR 3 in a few minutes Ensign. Dismissed.
Dr MG Armstrong: +Bridge+ All our medical teams are on standby, sir.
EnsBridgetHowell: ::calls behind her:: I will be! You too! ::heads back to TL::
LT SG MORTOK: ::Tries to sit up::
Dr MG Armstrong
: ::drinks her tea, glad she asked for it lukewarm::
Vivica Christian: ::fights the urge to hurry to engineering::
EnsMidorikawa: ::salutes and heads out::
Ulysses Loe: ::Looks around waiting for an answer.::
CaptKylePierce: +Marnie+ Excellent, Transporter Room Four. Prepare to beam to the center of the establishment and administer emergency treatment to the injured miners. You'll be meeting up with a security team as well.
Caden Armstrong: :::turns his attention to Loe::: Ensign... Step in... :::frowns::::
Dr MG Armstrong: +Pierce+ Aye, sir.
Vivica Christian: ::arrives in engineering and walks straight to Ame's office:: Knock knock.
Oridian Starfire: ((sorry guys i gotta jet so ill cya tomorrow, sorry again!))
Oridian Starfire has left the room.
Dr MG Armstrong: ::turns to the EMH:: Do not release Mr. Mortok's restraints without direct permission from myself, Commander Wilkinson, or Captain Pierce.
Ame Suisei: ::smiles slightly:: okay looks like sam and the crew he left finished the major hull repairs.. so lets see..
Ulysses Loe: ::Walks towards Caden, stepping by Midorikawa.::
EnsMidorikawa: ::strides down hall, looking all purposeful and desperately praying she won't lose TR3::
EnsBridgetHowell: ::to computer:: Sickbay. ::is whisked away to sickbay, exits TL, and walks in to find Marnie:: Hey there. Sorry, had an emergency in engineering.
CaptKylePierce: ACTION: Lieutenant Mortok's vital signs and everything seem to stabilize.
Vivica Christian
: ::standing at Ame's door, watching him talk to himself::
Dr MG Armstrong: +All Med Teams+ Medical Teams, assemble in Transporter Room Four. ::grabs her medkit in one hand, still holding the tea in the other, and heads out of Sickbay::
Caden Armstrong: (( Better magic edit that to TR 4 Rini :-) ))
Dr MG Armstrong: ::nearly runs into Bridget:: Oh! Are you assigned to a team yet?
EnsBridgetHowell: No. I was in engineering. What'd I miss?
EnsMidorikawa: <::sighs:: so I'll get lost anyway ::rolls eyes::>
Vivica Christian: Lt. Suisei? ::asks quietly::
CaptKylePierce: {{S}}
LT SG MORTOK: :: Begins to feel better and after fighting to get up he sits there rubbing his head::
Ame Suisei
: ::didnt hear Vivica, as he stands and turns:: Woah! heh Hi!
CaptKylePierce: {{Ryan> ::points and laughs at Rini's inability to navigate the hallways::}}
Dr MG Armstrong: Grab a kit and come with me. We have an emergency all-teams situation.
Ame Suisei: ::places a hand to his chest:: sorry i was looking over the repair status...
Vivica Christian: ::laughs:: Sorry bout that, Chief.
LT SG MORTOK: Ouch man what did they give me :: Sits there looking at the floor ::
Vivica Christian
: I have a conundrum.
Caden Armstrong: :::turns and looks appraisingly at the new ensign::: Nice of you to find your way down here, Ensign.
Vivica Christian: The captain and I thought maybe you could help.
Ame Suisei: ::shrugs:: no problems... not like it did anything but surprise me.. oh? what can i do to help?
EnsBridgetHowell: ::nods, grabs kit, and follows Marnie:: What happened? Do we know?
CaptKylePierce: Commander, do you wish to accompany the away team? There's not matriarch. ::smiles::
Ulysses Loe: Yeah, sorry it took so long sir. I was told that I was stationed on the Bridge, so that's where I went.
Ame Suisei: ::raises a hand:: just one second... +Ensign Grease Monkey+ Hey GM report to my office.. i got a list of chores for you
Vivica Christian: Well, take a look at this... ::puts in data crystal and explains the weird nebula properties:: What if something's hiding in there? You have any way of detecting it?
Dr MG Armstrong: Something about that blast that shook us, I gather it shook the planet and the mines worse.
Ame Suisei: EGM> :sticks his head in the door:: Yeah boss?
LT SG MORTOK: :: Tries to stand only to fall back onto the bed the first time then finaly stands and begins to stumble towards the door to sickbay ::
Caden Armstrong
: Uh huh, Well we are having a bit of a situation now, and I don't have time to go through the formal welcome. Report to TR 3 for Away duty. I'll join you shortly.
Ame Suisei: ::points to the list of repairs still needed:: gather whats left of the team and get to work on the list...
Caden Armstrong: (( AFK for a sec))
Ame Suisei: EGM> sure boss...
EnsBridgetHowell: Fantastic...well, at least I can't say my first couple days here are gonna be boring. ::grins::
CaptKylePierce: {{Anyone mind going ten over? Got to get here to a certain point...}}
EnsBridgetHowell: ((I
EnsMidorikawa: ::arrives at TL3 to find it empty:: Um.... +Caden+ Midorikawa to C. Armstrong, sir, there's no one in TR3
Ame Suisei: ::turns to vivican:: sorry bout that... ::starts looking over the data:: hrm...
EnsBridgetHowell: m good with that}}
Vivica Christian: < I don't mind>
Ame Suisei: (( go for it ))_
Ulysses Loe: ((No problems here
EnsMidorikawa: *TR3
Ulysses Loe: ))
Vivica Christian: No worries. I know you're busy. I'm just obsessing over this crazy thing.
EnsMidorikawa: <coz I just checked, that's where the captain told us to go ::looks all innoent::>
CaptKylePierce: {{Well, you'll have your security team, I would hope...}}
LT SG MORTOK: (( No prob here biss ))
Ame Suisei
: ::looks at vivican:: have you tried a magnetic denisty scan?
EnsMidorikawa: <well yeah but no one else, coz the doc sent them to TR4>
LT SG MORTOK: :: Finnaly gets to the door and stubles toward the lift::
Dr MG Armstrong
: ::meets her people in TR4 and checks everyone's equipment:: We're waiting for a security detail, I gather.
Vivica Christian: The more I look at this... the more it looks... hmm... how do I put this without sounding nuts? It looks fake.
CaptKylePierce: {{I told them TR4.}}
Ame Suisei: ::nods::
Vivica Christian: Yeah, we did the density scan and it looked normal.
Ulysses Loe: ::Hears a female voice over the comm, questioning TR 3.::
Ame Suisei: (( sorry didnt mean to add the n heh ))
Vivica Christian: But I think our sensors were fooled or something... ::sighs:: I'm sounding crazy.
CaptKylePierce: {{S-X}}
CaptKylePierce: {{Oops...
CaptKylePierce: {{I HATE AIM.}}
CaptKylePierce: {{It thinks I'm doing a sound when I start with an S.}}
Ulysses Loe: ((And you prefer what? MSN? Yahoo?))
Vivica Christian: What if we sent a shuttle into the nebula? Can we do that?
CaptKylePierce: {{Neither, hate them all.}}
LT SG MORTOK: :: Finnaly hits the door and enters:: officers Quarters
Ulysses Loe
: ((So create your own))
EnsMidorikawa: <don't we all?>
Vivica Christian: < They hate you too. Just so you know. :-D >
EnsBridgetHowell: {{I don't. I LOVE my Ichat...}}
CaptKylePierce: ::moves into the turbolift:: Transporter Room Three.
CaptKylePierce: ::rides and then walks out and into TR3::
CaptKylePierce: Everyone ready? ::looks to Rini::
EnsMidorikawa: yes, sir, only there's only the security here, aren't there meant to be doctors?
Vivica Christian: Is it even remotely possible? ::to Ame:: I mean, I know what happened with the probes... ::bites lip::
Ulysses Loe: ((And since Caden never got back to Rini, I'll just head that way))
CaptKylePierce: Nope. They are in Transporter Room 4, standing by.
Dr MG Armstrong: ::thinking for a moment:: Bridget, I'd like you to lead Team Three. Nurse Demarest will help you out if you need it.
LT SG MORTOK: :: Hits his knees from still being week bt when the lift stops stands and composes him self and walks to his quarters and his the bed and rolls onto the floor asleep ::
Ulysses Loe
: ::Shrugs and heads off to TR 3.:: Computer, where is Transporter Room 3?
EnsMidorikawa: ::blinks:: may I make a suggestion, sir?
Vivica Christian: < I'm getting worried with all these security people who can't find their way around the ship... ;-) >
CaptKylePierce: Of course.
LCdrFWilkinson: <Bak>
EnsBridgetHowell
: ::blinks:: Um...you want me to...lead my own team? I mean...are you sure you don't want to let someone more experienced lead the team?
Ulysses Loe: ((Hey))
EnsMidorikawa: <hey, we're sec, not navs>
Ame Suisei: ::shrugs:: I wouldnt send one.. But like i asked have you tried a magnectic density scan? after all aside from the probe deflector screens there shouldnt be much magnetic activity within the nebula
Caden Armstrong: ((BAK)) *Rini* Yeah, my mistake. TR 4 Ensign.
Dr MG Armstrong: (( Vivica, the problem is that the ship is configured like Hogwarts... it changes... ;-)))
Ame Suisei: (( rofl ))
Ulysses Loe: ((LOL))
EnsBridgetHowell: {{haha, YES! exactly like Hogwarts...}}
Vivica Christian: < ::laughs:: >
EnsMidorikawa: <ROFL>
Ame Suisei: (( does that mean the biobed is related to Peeves? :-P ))
LT SG MORTOK: (( Well hey all I gotogo Se ya laters Night ))
Dr MG Armstrong
: (( O:-) ))
CaptKylePierce: {{Probably! :-)}}
CaptKylePierce: {{Night Mortok.}}
EnsBridgetHowell: {{I'd bet on it...NIGHT!}}
Vivica Christian: Yes, we ran the initial scan... but I suppose we could run it again. Wanna help with that? Maybe boost the power a bit?
LT SG MORTOK has left the room.
Ulysses Loe: Computer> On Deck 7. Fifteen meters ahead.
Ame Suisei: ::nods:: what were the original results? i dont recall seeing them..
Ulysses Loe: Oh, well, thank you.
EnsMidorikawa: Sir, wouldn't it be logical to have half the medical team in here and half my security team in TR4, that way if the transporter gets deflected , we can guarantee the safety of the doctors
Vivica Christian: Right here... they were norm- ::cuts off as she looks at them again:: Well, they looked normal when I wasn't looking for anything...
CaptKylePierce: ACTION: Oridian's rations are starting to beam down to the area where the first security team (choose one) is beamed.
CaptKylePierce
: No reason to be deflected, Ensign, they're friendly.
CaptKylePierce: ACTION: The medical teams are beamed to the 'city center', along with a security team (choose one). Engineers are beamed all over and met with people attempting to repair things already.
CaptKylePierce
: {{::throws out the @s::}}
Ulysses Loe: ((I choose Tree Fitty))
Vivica Christian: Right here. Dagnabbit. Look at the tiny inconsistency right near the middle.
Caden Armstrong: :::shakes his head and heads to the TR:::::
EnsMidorikawa: @::beams in next to medical team::
LCdrFWilkinson: ::thows out the $ too::
CaptKylePierce
: @ ::beams in next to the food that is being transported down::
Ulysses Loe: ::Walks into TR 3 right as the people are bemaed.:: Oh crap.
EnsMidorikawa: <missed us>
Ame Suisei: ::hrms:: so theres somthing there at ther center.. well lets see.. how bout a flow analisys
Dr MG Armstrong: @ ::is beamed and looks around to find out what the heck os going on ::
CaptKylePierce: ACTION: The Transporter Chief beams Loe down after them.
Ulysses Loe
: ((WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE))
EnsBridgetHowell: @ ::is beamed and then more confused than ever::
EnsMidorikawa: <afk one sec>
CaptKylePierce: ACTION: The people with the food are rushed by miners who look starved and the medical teams are rushed by massive amounts of injured people...
Vivica Christian
: Um... I've got that right here. :: punches buttons on console:: What do you make of that?
Ulysses Loe: ::Gets beamed down, but doesn't know what he's supposed to do.::
LCdrFWilkinson: ( ::wonders how the injured are rushing:: )
Caden Armstrong
: :::arrives at the TR ready to beam down::::
Vivica Christian: <It's only been an hour or two and they're starving?! Dang! ::grins:: >
CaptKylePierce: {{::watches the OK miners rushing the injured miners towards the group:: Just like that. :-P}}
Dr MG Armstrong: @ ::bustles around helping the medtechs get triage set up and patients moving in an orderly flow::
Ame Suisei: ::super-imposes the two scans:: well if theres something of mass within the nebula the gas flow would show it.. as it would create eddies in the gas flow...
EnsMidorikawa: <back>
Vivica Christian: Um... just like that? ::points to the obvious stuff she missed before::
Caden Armstrong: :::beams down to the group with the food::::
Dr MG Armstrong: @ Bridget, take charge of the surgical unit. You don't have to operate, just keep things processing smoothly for those who are.
EnsBridgetHowell: Oh my...::starts to help set up triage::
CaptKylePierce: ACTION: Perhaps you didn't get it... :-P It's like a riot. The medical personnel are getting pushed around, medicine is being stolen and hoarded...
EnsBridgetHowell
: {{@}}
CaptKylePierce: ACTION: The food is tossed around and stolen too.
Caden Armstrong
: #:::deshimmies::::
EnsMidorikawa: @::starts giving orders to protect medical people::
CaptKylePierce: @ Hey! ::pushes a miner away from a food container::
LCdrFWilkinson: @ Miner #76> Oooo.. Filet Mignon
Dr MG Armstrong
: @ ::having medtechs and nurses form a wall with their bodies and equipment, to keep things in order::
CaptKylePierce: @ ::gets punched by a hungry miner and staggers backwards::
Ame Suisei: (( lol fillet minions!!! ))
Ame Suisei: ::nods:: yeap...
CaptKylePierce: @ ::pulls out his phaser and stuns the miner who hit him::
LCdrFWilkinson: @ Miner #206> I've got peas and carrots.
EnsBridgetHowell
: @ ::is pushed to the ground:: Geez! ::screams:: We're here to HELP you!
Dr MG Armstrong: (( It's replicated filet mignon... tastes like chicken... ))
Ulysses Loe: @ ::Sees a pack of people bum-rushing the food. Heads over to help the Meridian Crew out.::
Vivica Christian: @ Miner #4> I've got a red shirt.
CaptKylePierce: @ ::gets up and rips the food away from #206, kicking him:: Get in a line! Single-file!
Caden Armstrong: @ ((Better like chicken than liquid polymer))
CaptKylePierce: END MERIDIAN SIMULATION
CaptKylePierce: END MERIDIAN SIMULATION
CaptKylePierce: END MERIDIAN SIMULATION
LCdrFWilkinson: @ Gump Miner> ::hearing #206:: Me and Jenny were like peas and carrots.
LCdrFWilkinson
: ::paused::
Dr MG Armstrong
: ::umop apisdn wis asned::
Caden Armstrong: :::paused::::
EnsBridgetHowell: ::paused::
EnsMidorikawa: ::paused::
Ame Suisei: ::pawsed::
Vivica Christian: ::paused::
Ulysses Loe: ::paused::
Ame Suisei: ::pushes play::
CaptKylePierce: ::laughs at Frankie's Gump Miner::
CaptKylePierce: ::nods to Frankie::
LCdrFWilkinson: Gump Miner> ::munches a piece of chocolate::
LCdrFWilkinson
: ATTENTION
Caden Armstrong
: See now... That means I have to come up with a Lt. Dan for next week.....
Dr MG Armstrong: ::AA::
Vivica Christian: ::AA::
Caden Armstrong: ::AA::
EnsBridgetHowell: ::AA::
EnsMidorikawa: ::AA::
CaptKylePierce: Tie! ::tosses Vivica and Marnie both a Quickness Cookie?:: Speedy hands ther.
CaptKylePierce: *there
LCdrFWilkinson: All your Captain.
Ulysses Loe
: ::AA::
Vivica Christian: ::catches:: Fantabulous.
Dr MG Armstrong: ::grins and munches::
CaptKylePierce: :-) You guys did awesome. I left the riot thing perfectly set up for logs so you would all have something to write about. ::nodnod:: We've had too many times in the past where you have all been locked without the ability.
Caden Armstrong: Zak>I want one Mom.... :::mock pouts::::
CaptKylePierce: And your mother didn't want a 12 hour labor. You owe her.
CaptKylePierce: ::smiles and messes up the kid's hair::
CaptKylePierce: We have only one announcement...
Caden Armstrong: Zak> :::grumbles:"::::
CaptKylePierce: Lieutenant Sam Donnerjack, front and center!
LCdrFWilkinson: ::starts shaking his head::
Vivica Christian
: Madeline> ::covers Alfred's eyes::
LCdrFWilkinson: Someone cattle prod Sam....
SamDonnerjack
: ::steps front and center:::
CaptKylePierce: ::grins::
LCdrFWilkinson: ::knew the threat would work::
CaptKylePierce
: Mr. Donnerjack, do you know what today is?
SamDonnerjack: Ack, i forgot... Happy Birthday, Sir!
CaptKylePierce: My birthday is in February, actually. But thanks anyway.
CaptKylePierce: No, today marks a milestone in your career here.
CaptKylePierce: :-) Frank... ::smirks at Ulysses:: ...the Box, please...
Vivica Christian: James> Make him walk the plank!!
LCdrFWilkinson: ::Glares at the captain:: No Frank here, Captain
Ulysses Loe
: ::Shakes head and smiles::
CaptKylePierce: ::laughs:: Frankie, the box...
Ame Suisei: ::wonders if sam remember his birthday in september::
Vivica Christian: < Could someone help me get the NPC's under control? They're taking over... >
LCdrFWilkinson: ::hands over the nice blue velvet box::
EnsMidorikawa
: <I like James ::laughs::>
Vivica Christian: < So many voices... >
EnsMidorikawa: <and I get a whooooole team to myself now!!!>
Vivica Christian: < ::laughs:: It makes you a little loopy, trust me. Considering I *am* the science dept. >
EnsMidorikawa: <::laughs:: I don't envy you>
CaptKylePierce: We would like to award you with something special. ::opens the box and shows the leaf of shimmering gold:: COngratulations, Lieutenant, this is your 50th Simulation in a row. Starfleet Gold Leaf of Attendance for you! :-)
CaptKylePierce: ::claps:: Way to go!
EnsBridgetHowell: ::claps:: YAY!
Vivica Christian: < And I didn't even do that well in science - you should be doing this! >
EnsBridgetHowell: nice job!
LCdrFWilkinson: ::applauds:: Well done
Vivica Christian
: ::claps:: Hoo-ha!
EnsMidorikawa: ::cheers:: whoooooo!
SamDonnerjack: ::smiles:::
Dr MG Armstrong: ::claps::
EnsMidorikawa: <me? science? nah>
Ulysses Loe: ::applauds::
Dr MG Armstrong: ::falls asleep on top of the cattle prod, which fortunately is turned off::
Vivica Christian: < Yeah, what was I thinking. You... science... ::rolls eyes:: :-) >
CaptKylePierce: Now, I want to hear about how your engineers are handing getting their tools stolen! :-)
EnsMidorikawa: <:-P>
CaptKylePierce: I have nothing further. Commander, if you don't, please "release them to whatever sanity that they came from!"? ;-)
LCdrFWilkinson: DISMISSED!
EnsBridgetHowell
: Bye everyone!
EnsBridgetHowell has left the room.
Vivica Christian: ::wants to know how he does the little trademark thingie::
SamDonnerjack has left the room.