<USS Lovisa> Picnic Panic - Brief Shoreleave on Leges 3 (slight V chip rating)

  • From: DrizzellaGL0n@xxxxxxx
  • To: usslovisa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 7 Apr 2006 23:39:04 EDT

Please pardon the LATENESS of this  log, Geoff's schedule being what it HAS
been and a bit of illness on my part the  final edit was S-----L----O-----W in
being done.  Cut and Paste yet again,  Black BOLD is MY post RP edit
additions, Blue Bold, mine in RP and Thin black is Geoff's RP.  I hope you
ENJOY it.

Picnic Panic
A Mercida/Anderson  Production

    Gina  Anderson stood in her quarters reviewing in her mind what all
should be going  into the picnic basket on her desk. "Pizza in the stasis
platter,
decent bottle of cabernet and the portable video  player."  Meanwhile, Geoff
Mercida gathered up  his stuff to go meet Anderson for their picnic and
wondered if she would mind  him sneaking a PADD down with him incase any ideas
struck him.
Gina double checked the basket, assuring herself the  POPCORN was indeed
inside, she KNEW Geoff would be disappointed to watch a movie  without it.
Satisfied she had gotten ALL the detailed items together she went to
Transporter Room
2 to meet Geoff.

With  a shrug, Geoff left the padd on the table as he exited his  lab for his
date. He arrived in the transporter room and awaited for Anderson to  show up
with the promised pizza, popcorn and a movie. It occurred to him  he SHOULD
have brought the PADD and he fidgeted for a moment kind of  depressed he didn't
bring that padd with him.
Gina entered the transporter room tucking the cover cloth over the  basketed
items for a third time. She smiled as she  saw Geoff waiting for her.~Not a
PADD in  sight~ she thought to herself.
Although she did notice him fidgeting, watching his hands like he SHOULD have
a  PADD in them. "Don't worry..." she smiled at him, taking his left hand in
her  right one and giving it a squeeze, "You can be OFF DUTY with  me."
He cracked a small smile, "You know I don't even know  what off duty is."
"In fact I'd  prefer it," she had leaned in to say that softly in his ear,
kind of breathy. "Let's  go," leading him up onto the transporter platform.
Geoff smiled as  he got on the transporter pad and looked over at Anderson,
"I hope I remember  how to do this dating thing again."
"Once you learn it's difficult to forget," Gina said,  signaling the TR
Chief. "I will REMIND you if necessary." Geoff was then taken apart at the
molecular level and then rebuilt  on the planet's surface still holding hands
with
Gina. "I hope I need some  reminding."

When they had beamed down to Leges 3, Gina led Geoff to a  spot she had found
in her wanderings during the radiation emergency.
    "I  had time while being *non-essential* to scope a good picnic  spot."
Geoff nodded his approval at the  spot, "Good because I am famished. You know
me I only pop my head out of the lab  to eat and when a pretty girl comes by to
tell me how briliant I am."
Gina  spead out the blanket, classic red tablecloth gingham. She grinned at
his  comment. Geoff plopped down on the blanket , and  let out a relaxing sigh.
" I remembered you don't care for anchovies so I left  them off for once,"
she told him.
"I still don't know how you can stand those little things, yuck."  He stuck
out his tongue emphasizing the point. Gina watched him as he relaxed into a
fully laidback position. She  moved to where she was just beside him. "They are
salty....I like salty things,"  hinting cryptically. Geoff raised an  eyebrow,
"Oh really, what else other than pizza toppings are that  salty?"
She let the comment  and his question hang, while she brought out the
foodstuffs. "Greek olives for  one," she smiled as she bit into  one.
With a  grin Geoff braced himself on an elbow for a moment,  then he started
to dig through the basket.. "So what else have we got in  here?"
Gina smacked his hand  playfully..."Don't just PAW thru!" she laughed, but
then kissed his hand when he  looked comically hurt.
"I'm sorry," he grinned at her as she kissed his hand, "I'm just  hugry."
"Well  there's plenty," she replied, "Grandma taught me to feed people."
"And I am that  person she taught you about."

Gina pulled the bottle  of wine out, but also a couple of stasis jars and
crocks. "If you mean WARNED me  about, " she smiled wryly, "Perhaps...but then
your mother may have warned you  about girls like me."  She popped another
olive
in her mouth as she opened  containers. She finally brought the stasis
platter out from the  basket.

"My mother never  warned me about anyone. My mother was always telling me to
study." He grinned for a moment slyly, "I was a  very sheltered lad."
Gina took  the lid off the platter, and the aroma wafted upward. She realized
she was  rather hungry too. "Forced...what was that word?...Nerd....Nerdom?"
Gina mused,  "I have heard... Nerds... READ...and KNOW about intimacy."
"I know  of it and have read alot about it, but only truly expereinced it a
handful of  times." Geoff admitted to her.
"Have a reminder.."Gina leaned in with a black olive in her mouth,  offering
Geoff to SHARE in it. Geoff  leaned in to take the black olive into his mouth
and leaned closer and let his  lips meet hers. Gina bit thru the olive and let
her tongue enter Geoff's mouth to  entwine with his.  Her eyes were closed
tightly, enjoying the  sensations.
Geoff let out a soft moan as he kissed Gina back.  His reaction prompted her
to ACT on something that had been running thru  her mind.
Boldly Gina slid her hand down Geoff's leg as she  came to a prone position
over and ON him.
Geoff had shut his  eyes and he was enjoying the sensations that were
coursing through his body.
She was  just moving her hand to an even BOLDER position when the kiss
broke. Gina looked  down at Geoff, his eyes tightly shut...and chose to do
something she had NEVER  considered BEFORE, but then she been thinking about
what she
had seen of Chris  & Zel that scene in the elevator, the two of them so
brazen! She reached, undid Geoff's  uniform and placed her mouth on him
intimately.
~So naughty, but OOOOhhhh~ she  thought.
Geoff had been swept away in a torrent of  sensations. He leaned his head
back and had completly forgotten where he was for  the moment and he said the
first thing he thought of, "mmmm that feels so good  Crystal..."
Gina had closed  her eyes when she had liplocked on Geoff's manhood. They
opened INSTANTLY and  she pulled away, "What did you  SAY?!!"
Geoff's eyes  fluttered open and looked at her, "Ummm I don't remember."
"You called me Crystal..." tears welled up in Gina's eyes," I  shouldn't
have...." she gathered up her things and  RAN.