<USS Lovisa> Ice Cream Intimacies - Anderson's Attempt to Heal

  • From: DrizzellaGL0n@xxxxxxx
  • To: usslovisa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 7 Apr 2006 23:39:22 EDT

~Stupid! Stupid! Stupid!~ Gina ran from the picnic blanket,  blindly. Tears
falling....~I should have KNOWN! .....Crystal~ Gina's heart all  but sank into
the ground as her feet carried her farther away. ~I read those 2  journal
entries...a love of MANY Lifetimes. He was ready to THROW AWAY a reality  to
HAVE
HER! Who am I?~

Finally Gina stopped...sat down on a boulder nearby and cried until  the
tears wouldn't come anymore. She replayed the scene and the dialogue along  in
her
mind over and over. Had she heard Geoff calling after her when she ran?  She
didn't KNOW and at the moment she didn't CARE, but she did know she was  STILL
hungry herself and had ran out on HER dinner as well as  his.

+Lovisa TR2 Chief+ One to beam up...+She had tapped her COMM badge.
+"ER....could I ask a favor Chief?"+
+Anderson+ What would that be Ms  Anderson?
+TR2 Chief+ Would you beam me DIRECTLY to my  quarters? Please?! I am not
feeling so well that the walk...I couldn't make  it.
+Anderson+ Are you sure Sickbay wouldn't be the  BEST destination in THAT
case?
+TR2 Chief+ It isn't THAT bad...I just need to  REST and the LESS effort it
takes to get to MY OWN bed. PLEASE!? + Gina did  her BEST to keep the tears
from falling anew...
+Anderson+ Alright....since we aren't on ALERT  anymore.

    Gina shimmered into her  own quarters and RUSHED to get shed of the
miserable loneliness she felt. There  was merit in being hedonistically
INDULGENT
in her present condition. A water  shower while they were still in orbit around
a planet that could aid in resupply  seemed like a good idea. She put her
uniform in the recycler, before she had  realized it. Geoff's scent had
lingered
on it. When her emotions began to  overwhelm her, Gina tossed the red scant
and grabbed her big FUZZZY pink  robe.

    The height of  Professionalism ON DUTY....the EPITAMY of GIRLY IN PRIVATE
and  ESPECIALLY when she was hurt, Gina donned her bunny slippers and went to
 the deep freezer in the kitchen in search of solace. Cherry Chocolate Chip
is  what she settled on. Foregoing a bowl...THIS called for the ENTIRE
CONTAINER!  She popped the lid and left it on the counter. Grabbing a spoon
from the
drawer, Gina dipped it into the pink ice cream. She savored the  cold and the
sweet hoping healing would come soon. One bite wasn't going to  do it.   So
she went in and nestled on the couch, pulling the robe  MORE closely around
her. It being contrastingly WARM to the cold of the Ice  Cream she had chosen
as
dinner when she wasn't going to be supping on  pizza.

~"Fool!"~she thought as she languished on the  couch, the handle end of the
spoon hanging out of her mouth, the ice  cream melting against her tongue as
she hunted for something to read. "No  romance novels tonight! I took TOO MUCH
of those to HEART and WHERE did it get  me?!" She pulled the spoon out of her
mouth, renewed the supply of cherry  chocolate chip and replaced it as it had
been, spoon inverted, ice cream against  her tongue.
    "And emulating that  Argellian flatback rabbit and her Klingon humptarg!
What would Grandmother think  of me!" Gina's thoughts spun downward. "I should
have TOLD Geoff...*I'm the  marrying kind* his mother could have warned him
about."  Guilt drove Gina  BACK to the freezer.......Thalian Chocolate
Mousse.....
"No problem is TOO BIG for  Chocolate!"

The morning found Gina Anderson in Sickbay  afterall, for a bit of something
to cut the Hyperall Glucosian Syndrome in  a HURRY. Duty called.