<USS Lovisa> 0406.06 Lovisa Sim

  • From: MoonshadowsToNEN@xxxxxxx
  • To: usslovisa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 7 Apr 2006 00:13:51 EDT

AlexKilgarran:     If memory serves me correctly, we were tailing a vessel as
we finished last week
AlexKilgarran:     Mr. Bennigan and I were about to speak privately in the
Captain's Ready Room.....
Rikka Kilgarran:     And me and Davey were gonna play in the holodeck!
AlexKilgarran:     And there were some strange things happening with this
vessel we were trailing.
AlexKilgarran:     Sound about right?
Drizzella GL0n:     Yeoman Anderson> As was I in the READY ROOM.....
Sarah L Mollin:     ((sorry if I get quiet suddenly, I'm feeling rather dizzy
and might go get some tea...))
MoonshadowsToNEN:     Star and I had lunch
AlexKilgarran:     ((checking the end of last weeks log quickly))
joymudd:     ( Quite a few of us were on the bridge, talking about silver
ships. )
AlexKilgarran:     Ah.. One more important Point... Moon was about to start a
series of security drills.....
AlexKilgarran:     Any questions?
Geoff Mercida:     Ahhh yes wheres Science during this?
Drizzella GL0n:     YOU were in the TANK again......
Drizzella GL0n:     Something about a picnic with Gina?
Geoff Mercida:     Ahhh.   Yes I do like the tank.
OnlineHost:     âMara Ryellâ has left the room.
Drizzella GL0n:     (Forthcoming log will 'splain)
AlexKilgarran:     Science is doing an analysis of the ship we're tailing
AlexKilgarran:     Any more?
AlexKilgarran:     No?
OnlineHost:     âMara Ryellâ has entered the room.
AlexKilgarran:     Lets get started....
Chance Bennigan:     I think we're ready to rock and roleplay
AlexKilgarran:     BEGIN SIM
AlexKilgarran:     BEGIN SIM
Drizzella GL0n:     Zel was about to hook up with Oridian and Mara to deal
with the investigation...
AlexKilgarran:     BEGIN SIM
AlexKilgarran:     :::enters his ready room with Chance in tow::::
Chance Bennigan:     ::follows in behind Alex::
joymudd:     :: On the bridge, watching the departing Alex and Chance. ::
Geoff Mercida:     ::emerges   from the tank feeling refreshed::
Rikka Kilgarran:     ::in the holodeck playing at leaping between boulders
with Davey in hot pursuit::
Mara Ryell:     :::looks at them going into the ready room, then looks at
Joy:::
Mara Ryell:     :::scowls slightly and turns to her console:::
joymudd:     :: Looks at Mara ::
StarseekerToNEN:     ::having finished the first portion of fasthopper meat
and realizing that she is still hungry, she returns t the replicator unit and
orders another portion::
joymudd:     :: Looks at the others ::
Drizzella GL0n:     Yeoman Anderson>::::seated in the RR, prepping to take
notes on the meeting::::
AlexKilgarran:     I need to let you know something Commander, before we go
on with that ship out there.....
Sarah L Mollin:     ::reorganizing a few things in Sickbay's supply closets::
MoonshadowsToNEN:     ::IN Junior offivers loungere:L: To Star> Thank you for
lunch, I have work to do, unfortuantaely
joymudd:     Anyone else have thoughts on our sliver friend?
Chance Bennigan:     This isn't the first time it's been sighted is it
StarseekerToNEN:     To Moon> I hope that we can have time to enjoy a meal
together again soon.
Sarah L Mollin:     (( Have we misplaced our CMO yet again??? ))
Mara Ryell:     ((He can't make it tonight))
AlexKilgarran:     I don't think so.....((Not sure where Ethan is tonight))
MoonshadowsToNEN:     ::Tail loops in amusement:: IF the humans can keep down
THEIR lucnches, Starseeker
Geoff Mercida:     ::looks over and see's he has a message from the bridge
requesting science::   I see they need my expertise as usual.
StarseekerToNEN:     ::Takes meat from replicator and returns to the table::
Mara Ryell:     Well the Captain seemed to think that I might find something
if I scoured the Lovisa's records.
Geoff Mercida:     Chris>::doing his patrol round::
AlexKilgarran:     Anyway... I have been asked by my brother-in law and his
wife to take care of their son.   He's been brought aboard.
joymudd:     I gathered from Oridian that we've had an earlier encounter.   I
have this dream of hearing the story some day.
MoonshadowsToNEN:     I will meet you later, I have a project.   ::LEAVES
JOL::
StarseekerToNEN:     ::Sits down, looks around, rips off a large piece of
meat and makes a show of chewing it::
Mara Ryell:     :::turns to Joy:::   A briefing would be nice, wouldn't it?
Who knows if I've even got access to these files ...
Geoff Mercida:     ::grabs a PADD and heads to the bridge::
Chance Bennigan:     Captain, we're tailing an unknown ship, with a radically
unusual design, and you find this to be the best time to take on a new child?
::looks very perplexed::
Drizzella GL0n:     Yeoman Anderson>::::looking up at the Captain's comment,
noting "adjust schedule"::::
joymudd:     :: Nods ::   I've got a few wild conjectures.   Vulcan, Legges
and the Lovisa are all related to psi more than usual.   That might be a common
denominator.
MoonshadowsToNEN:     ::Takes TL to Security Main deck::
Geoff Mercida:     ::walks onto the bridge padd in hand and looks around
seeing Zel allready there::   Well I see science is allready represented.
I'll
just head back to the 'tank' and work on some of my research.
joymudd:     There ought to be a limited number of places capable of building
that ship...   or even designing it.
Drizzella GL0n:     :::::catches Geoff:::>Oh no you wont!
joymudd:     And the covert style is unusual....   The Federation generally
isn't into covert.
Chance Bennigan:     ::notices the Yeoman nothing things::
joymudd:     But I can't say it adds up to anything.
Chance Bennigan:     (noting*)
Drizzella GL0n:     >Geoff> I think they will need us BOTH on this one....
MoonshadowsToNEN:     ::Exits TL and goes into Office... picks up PADD, sits
at desk::
AlexKilgarran:     It wasn't a choice about the timing, Chance... His brother
was killed durring a mission his parents were on.   They want to have Davy be
as safe as possible.
Geoff Mercida:     ::tries to get away from Zel and notices her grip has
gotten stronger::   What have you and that klingon been up to.   I have plenty
of
research to do in my lab.   YOur perfectly capable of handling something this
simple.
Mara Ryell:     :::halts in the middle of her search:::    A psi factor?
This one at least has some recognizable engines and the like, though.   Even if
the ship doesn't match anything as a whole, at least we can recognize some of
the components.
AlexKilgarran:     Our missions are different than those that their ship
tends to be given
joymudd:     Agreed, Mara.   :: Then looks at the two science officers. ::
Geoff Mercida:     Chris>::still wandering the corridors with a klingon scowl
on his face::
Drizzella GL0n:     >Geoff> Wouldn't YOU like to know what Chris and I have
been up to, and I thank you for the vote of confidence...
Chance Bennigan:     ::sighs and turns to Yeoman Anderson:: could you please
step outside a moment and let the security chief know I would like to meet
with her on the bridge
AlexKilgarran:     Anyway, I just wanted to let you know.   He's actually
staying with the new Envoy from the Home
Geoff Mercida:     ::nods::   See now that you have my vote I shouldnt have
to be here.
Mara Ryell:     :::follows her gaze:::   >Zel and Geoff> Do either of you
recognize the ship?
AlexKilgarran:     :::nods to the Yeoman::::
MoonshadowsToNEN:     +Chance Bennigan sir+Moonshadows to executive officer..
ready to begin
Drizzella GL0n:     Yeoman Anderson>::::nodding to the Commander::::Aye
Sir...
Rikka Kilgarran:     ::comes out of the holodeck with Davey and almost runs
into Chris::
Drizzella GL0n:     Yeoman Anderson>::::gets up and enters the Bridge, STOPS
in the Doorway when she sees Geoff::::
Chance Bennigan:     +Moon+ ready to begin with what?
Geoff Mercida:     ::looks at the configuartion of the ship::   Well I be...
 Thats the same ship we saw at Vulcan.
MoonshadowsToNEN:     +Chance+Security drills sir
Sarah L Mollin:     ::finishes her inventory and puts the PADD away::
Mara Ryell:     :::hears her console beep:::   Found the log of the
encounter.   Patching it through to your consoles.   :::sends it to Zel, Geoff,
and
Joy:::
Geoff Mercida:     ::looks over and sees Gina and tries to scamper off but
Zel has a firm grip on his shoulders::   Come on Zel let me go..
joymudd:     :: Examines the encounter log ::
Geoff Mercida:     ::mutters under his breath::   You amazon woman.
Chance Bennigan:     ::looks at the Captain:: I see how this can be hard on
the boy, but we're heading into something very unusual, possibly very
dangerous, wouldn't a starbase be a safer place for him?
Drizzella GL0n:     Yeoman Anderson>:::kind of hears Moon's COMM::::
AlexKilgarran:     Otto> ::: to Mara::: Lieutenant, I've projected our
course...
Chance Bennigan:     Yeoman, belay the last order to summon the security
chief
joymudd:     OK.   So, not friendly.
Drizzella GL0n:     ::::smiling at Geoff's comment::::>Geoff> So you've seen
the ship bfore, that's ONE up on me.....
AlexKilgarran:     Ideally I suppose it would be, but they would prefer the
boy be with family.
Mara Ryell:     Not friendly.
Mara Ryell:     >Otto>   Time to intercept?
Drizzella GL0n:     ::::directing Geoff back to the Science console:::>Let's
get busy...
joymudd:     Mr. Mercida?   What was Lovisa's mission at the time she was
attacked?
Geoff Mercida:     ::Noticing Zels grin::   Yes I have....   But I do my best
reserach in my LAB...
AlexKilgarran:     Otto>:::rechecks his projections::: We'll be able to
intecept them before they reach their target but its the target that is
interesting....
Rikka Kilgarran:     ::looks up at Chris::   You don't look very happy.
Geoff Mercida:     ::turns to Joy::   If I remember right we were trying to
help the Vulcans with a pon farr problem.
MoonshadowsToNEN:     ::Waits::
StarseekerToNEN:     ::Continues eating, looking around the lounge from time
to time::
joymudd:     :: Interested ::
Geoff Mercida:     Chris>::looks down at Rikka::   Ahh hello there little
one.
Chance Bennigan:     I do not agree with this Captain, remember the danger
your family was in with the Nataari incident, things could have turned out much
worse than they did
Mara Ryell:     >Otto>   Well don't hold out on me.   What's the target?
Rikka Kilgarran:     This is my cousin Davey.   He's going to stay here with
us now.
Rikka Kilgarran:     Davey> ::gives a passable imitation of a Klingon
salute::
Drizzella GL0n:     Yeoman Anderson>::::frozen and uncertain what to do, but
then taps her badge:::+Chance+ Mr Bennigan I believe Moonshadows contacted
you....will I be need in the meeting yet?
Chance Bennigan:     I apologize for bringing up such a terrible memory, but
I feel it's necessary to remind you the kind of terrors that come with this
uniform and this post
Geoff Mercida:     ::brings up the reports::   Trust me counsler it wasnt
fun.   Chief Oridian was almost turned into a female vulcans plaything...
AlexKilgarran:     Otto>They are headed for the Siavoan system, Lieutenant.
joymudd:     No provocation?   No communication?   They just attacked?
Mara Ryell:     :::stiffens:::   How long do we have?
joymudd:     :: Blinks ::
Geoff Mercida:     Chris>::salutes back to little Davey::   You must be a
brave warrior.
OnlineHost:     âscurrdiâ has entered the room.
scurrdi:     ::sneaks into his office magically::
scurrdi:     ((sorry im late everyone))
Geoff Mercida:     <<speaking of the Vulcnas love interest>>
scurrdi:     ((who me? ))
Rikka Kilgarran:     Davey> ::shrugs::   No.   My brother was the brave one.
Chance Bennigan:     +Anderson+ Please wait outside until the Captain and I
have finished our discussion ::slightly harsh tone::
Drizzella GL0n:     ::::paying attention to Geoff's explanation:::::
AlexKilgarran:     I know Chance.   I would have prefered that we not be put
in this situation too.   But the facts are that his parents wish him to be
with family.   And we're the closest for now.   I just wanted to let you know
what was going on.
Sarah L Mollin:     ::leaves the head nurse in charge of sickbay for now and
goes to see if all is well on the Bridge::
Mara Ryell:     +Alex+ Captain, I've just learned that our mystery ship is
headed for the Sivaoan system.   We're set to intercept them before they reach.
Geoff Mercida:     Chris>::gets down on eye level with Davey::   You look
brave to me..
Drizzella GL0n:     Yeoman Anderson>+Chance+ Understood
Commander....::::slightly HURT and uncomfortable with Geoff nearby::::
AlexKilgarran:     I appreciate your concerns Commander.   It won't interfere
with my job.   And... well it won't.
Geoff Mercida:     ::trying to help but distracted with Gina on the bridge
still feeling awful about what had happened::
AlexKilgarran:     *Mara* Understood.   Lets continue to hang back.   I don't
want to show our cards just yet.
Rikka Kilgarran:     Davey> ::a little shaky::   I don't really want to be
brave, sir.   I just want to be me.
Chance Bennigan:     I know that Alex...err..Captain, I'm sure that's a
mistake that will never be repeated on this ship, I just have never gotten used
the idea of children onboard a ship I suppose
joymudd:     How was the Pon Farr problem solved, and could it have been
induced from an external source?
scurrdi:     ::wanders out of his office and heads over to the TL:: sickbay
Drizzella GL0n:     Yeoman Anderson>::::taking a seat at the small adjunct
console outside the RR::::
Geoff Mercida:     Chris>::nods::   A very honorable aspiration little one.
My father told me to always be true to your self first.   Thats the sign of a
true brave soul..
Mara Ryell:     +Alex+   Understood sir.   :::turns to Otto:::   You heard
the Captain.   Keep our distance and let me know if there's any change in
heading or speed.
AlexKilgarran:     We're being informal here, Chance.   Alex is fine.   We've
been able to switch back and forth before.   Anyway... I have a hunch about
this ship we've found.
Geoff Mercida:     ::pulls up the report and looks over it::   We determined
it was something external and the hypothesis was that the ship that was found
fleeing Vulcan was involved.
AlexKilgarran:     And the fact they are heading for Siavo gives that hunch a
bit more creedance.
Rikka Kilgarran:     Davey> ::glances at Rikka but answers for himself::   My
dad always says listen to that little voice inside because that's how God
talks to us.
MoonshadowsToNEN:     +Chance Bennigan+At your coonvenience sir
Drizzella GL0n:     >Geoff>So what did they DO exactly?
StarseekerToNEN:     ::Finishes eating, then stands up and snarls in the
general direction of the patron as she leaves the Junior Officers' Lounge::
scurrdi:     ::gets off and walks off, wandering the ship randomly::
Chance Bennigan:     +Moonshadows+ Go ahead and begin your drills, but I
would prefer it if you monitored them from the bridge, and I apologize for the
delay
Geoff Mercida:     Chris>::puts his hand on daveys shoulder::   You are wise
beyond your years little one.   Your father must be a very good man..
Mara Ryell:     :::listening to Geoff, analyzing the tactical data:::
Looks like they've got quite a ship there ... :::mumbling to herself:::
Chance Bennigan:     Well out with this hunch of yours
Sarah L Mollin:     ::arrives on the Bridge, glancing around to visually
check things out::
MoonshadowsToNEN:     +bennigan+ Aye sir... form he bridge.
AlexKilgarran:     :::nods to Chance's comm to Moon:::
Geoff Mercida:     ::turns to Zel::   I dont remember the details exactly.
::glances over at Gina::
AlexKilgarran:     Right.. I have a feeling that its that same ship we ran
into last year....The one that fired on us around Vulcan.
Rikka Kilgarran:     Davey> He's pretty good.   Him and mum really miss Zak,
though.   They sent me here to be safe, and I bet now they miss both of us.
scurrdi:     ::comes upon Chris and the crew:: Well now, ain't this quite the
motley crew.
AlexKilgarran:     Have you been reading the reports coming from Siavo?
Drizzella GL0n:     Yeoman Anderson>::::puttering with notes on her clipboard
size PADD, feels eyes on her and looks up:::::
Rikka Kilgarran:     ::turns::   Mr Starfire!
Geoff Mercida:     Chris>   No worries little one.   I made a solid oath to
protect this ship and its crew and you Davey are now part of its crew.   If you
ever need anything you let me know.   Ok?
Rikka Kilgarran:     Davey> ::nods::   Yessir.
Chance Bennigan:     I've heard that our mystery ship is heading that way,
but that's all so far
Geoff Mercida:     ::looks over at Zel and Joy::   Excuse me for a moment..
AlexKilgarran:     (*Sivao)
Drizzella GL0n:     Yeoman Anderson>::::quickly looks back down, turns the
swiveling stool, and is caught in her own thoughts::::
Mara Ryell:     :::looks from Geoff to Anderson and frowns a little bit:::
MoonshadowsToNEN:     +SHipwide+This is a drill. this is a drill this is a
drill... All security, all roving patrols... level alpha intruder search all
decks.... execute.
MoonshadowsToNEN:     ::Gets up and heads for TL::
joymudd:     Mara?   Zel?   What have Pon Farr and massive solar flares in
common?
Geoff Mercida:     Chris>::nods at Davey as he hears the alert::   I have to
go now little ones.
Drizzella GL0n:     :::::watches Geoff as he crosses over to Gina:::::
Geoff Mercida:     ::walks over towards Gina:::   Hey..
AlexKilgarran:     I've been getting some reports saying there is a rebellion
brewing there...
MoonshadowsToNEN:     ::Enters TL:: Bridge
scurrdi:     ::smiles at Rikka:: So what's going on here eh?
MoonshadowsToNEN:     TL &qt>Hummmmmmmmmmm
Drizzella GL0n:     :::not certain what to think, turns back to the console
and the data::::
StarseekerToNEN:     ::Enters the corridor outside the JOL and starts walking
toward the nearest TL::
Geoff Mercida:     Chris> ::taps his badge:: +moon+   This is Trinicar.
INitiating search protocals.
Mara Ryell:     >Joy> Solar flares can be tactically induced and executed.
Don't know about Pon Farr ...
Drizzella GL0n:     Yeoman Anderson>Geoff> ERmm....hello.....
Rikka Kilgarran:     Sounds like a security drill... ::grabs Davey's hand::
Aren't we supposed to be in our quarters or in a lounge during drills?
MoonshadowsToNEN:     ::Doors open, exits on to bridge:: Copy Trinicar... I
am on the brige at Security station
Geoff Mercida:     ::looks down at his feet and shuffles a bit::   Look about
the other day Gina.... I'm sorry.
Mara Ryell:     The question is, why didn't they attack this time?   Has the
Lovisa decreased in importance as a threat, or has something else increased?
Chance Bennigan:     A rebellion? That doesn't sound much like the Sivaoan
style
Drizzella GL0n:     Yeoman Anderson>::::heart beating timpanically::::
joymudd:     Or did they not want to draw too much attention?
AlexKilgarran:     I agree... Thats why I am suspicious
scurrdi:     ::blinks:: Hmm... well I didn't realize we were doing a drill.
Mind if I walk with you children to your quarters?
Geoff Mercida:     Chris>::maintains his search pattern::
Rikka Kilgarran:     ::quickly::   The aft lounge is closer on this deck.
Maybe we better go there.
joymudd:     And the meddling with the Vulcan and Legges systems seem
obscure, indirect...
MoonshadowsToNEN:     ::Sits at substaion and begins taking reports,
coordinating patrols::
Drizzella GL0n:     Yeoman Anderson>Geoff> So am I....I RUSHED into...
AlexKilgarran:     Lets keep our wits about us here.
AlexKilgarran:     I want to get these guys this time.
Drizzella GL0n:     Yeoman Anderson>:::unable to finish the sentence::::
Mara Ryell:     :::looks at Joy strangely:::   You're right.   From what
we've seen, they seem to take more indirect approaches.   But they did attack
Lovisa before.   That's rather direct.
Geoff Mercida:     ::shakes his head::   Not at all Gina..
Chance Bennigan:     That sounds like a good idea, perhaps a conference with
Counselor Mudd, and our Sivaoan officers could shed some light on this
Rikka Kilgarran:     ::leads the way toward the aft lounge::
Mara Ryell:     :::looks at Geoff and Anderson and frowns some more:::
joymudd:     True.
AlexKilgarran:     Agreed.   Set it up... After the drill is completed?
scurrdi:     ::follows::
Chance Bennigan:     Sounds like a plan ::smiles::
Drizzella GL0n:     :::::listening to Mara:::>I don't know that we decreased
in importance...perhaps THEY haven't detected US as yet?
joymudd:     :: Thinking ::
Geoff Mercida:     ::Looks her in the eyes as he whispers::   I have to get
back to work but we'll get toghther later and talk ok?'
Rikka Kilgarran:     Davey> ::observes everything as they go through the
corridors::
AlexKilgarran:     ACTION> MARA'S SENSOR PANNEL SHOWS THE SHIP WE"RE TAILING
HAS SLOWED DOWN
Geoff Mercida:     CHris>+moon+   Trinecar reporting in.   sections gamma
through Delta have been cleared and swept.   No intruder deteced.
Mara Ryell:     >Zel> It's possible.   We were powered down before and
probably wouldn't have registered as much on sensors.   Still, it seems
unlikely.
Drizzella GL0n:     Yeoman Anderson>::::slight tears but nodding::::>Geoff>
Go...I have to get back too
Geoff Mercida:     ::nods and goes back over to his station::
Chance Bennigan:     With your permission Alex, I'd like to monitor our
security drill, and maybe run one more, I've got a fun idea
AlexKilgarran:     Granted.
Mara Ryell:     ::looks down at her console::   They're slowing down.   >Otto>
 Match their speed and hang back.   We don't want to give our position away.
AlexKilgarran:     Thank you Commander.
Chance Bennigan:     ::nods, turns and steps back out onto the bridge::
AlexKilgarran:     Otto> Aye Lieutenant...
Mara Ryell:     +Alex+ Sir, the vessel has reduced its speed.
Drizzella GL0n:     >Mara> Well I think we're about to FIND OUT if we've been
noticed.
MoonshadowsToNEN:     +Trinecar+ Copy gamma through delata swept... other
staions reporting in clear... one half of ship checked
StarseekerToNEN:     ::Enters TL:: Observation Lounge 2
AlexKilgarran:     *Mara* Match velosity and maintain our distance.
scurrdi:     ::looks up:: Were slowing down... ::looks back at Rikka:: So
who's your friend?
Drizzella GL0n:     :::moving over to let Geoff join the party::::
Mara Ryell:     +Alex+ Aye Captain.
MoonshadowsToNEN:     +Chance+Moonshadows to Executive officer... half of
ship checked and clear.... you have handed me a smart unit sir
AlexKilgarran:     Oh.. Commadner... would you send the Yeoman back in please
AlexKilgarran:     :::goes and sits down:::
Chance Bennigan:     ::nods to the Captain as he steps out::
Mara Ryell:     >Zel and Joy>    Let's hope they haven't.   Can you guys
think of any reason they'd be headed in that direction?
Chance Bennigan:     ::steps out onto the bridge::
Geoff Mercida:     ::looks over at Zel and then back to the screen::   So Zel
lets think like scientests for a moment.   Lets examine facts about this
ship...
Chance Bennigan:     Yeoman Anderson, the Captain wishes to speak with you
Rikka Kilgarran:     Oh.   ::gets into the aft lounge before turning to
introduce her companion::   This is my cousin Davey.   Davey, this is Mr
Starfire,
he's the Chief Engineer.
MoonshadowsToNEN:     ::Absorbed in reports and little blinking lights on her
board::
Rikka Kilgarran:     Davey> Pleased to meet you, sir.
Chance Bennigan:     ::turns away from the Yeoman and walks up to the
Security Console behind Moon::
Drizzella GL0n:     Yeoman Anderson>:::finishing tinkering with her notes:::>
Chance> Yes Commander.....:::stands to re-enter the RR:::
joymudd:     Mara>   Is anything unusual going on there?   Such as solar
flares or Pon Farr anomalies?
Geoff Mercida:     Chris> ::continues to patrol his areas::
scurrdi:     ::nods:: The pleasure is mine Mr. Davey. What brings you to the
Lovisa?
StarseekerToNEN:     ::Exits TL, walks down the corridor to the Observation
Lounge and enters::
Rikka Kilgarran:     Davey> ::reddening a little::   My mum and dad wanted me
to be safer.   Their ship chases Borg.
joymudd:     :: Turns to Zel ::   Or might that be more your department?
Chance Bennigan:     Moonshadows, how would you like something to chase after
for your security drills?
Drizzella GL0n:     Yeoman Anderson>Alex> where shall we continue Captain?
Family issues or ship's business?
MoonshadowsToNEN:     ::Looks up:: TO Chance> Sir?
Geoff Mercida:     ::taps his screen::   Fact,   We know that in both systems
rare occurences of un-natural events have ocurred.   Mass Pon-Farr on Vulcan
and Solar flares in the Leges system.
scurrdi:     ::nods and looks out the window:: True enough, the borg are not
a happy race to chase. ::looks back at Davey:: Well welcome aboard lad, feel
free to stop by engineering anytime with Ms. Rikka here, she's quite the
engineering whiz.
AlexKilgarran:     :::smiles at Gina:: Have a seat....
Drizzella GL0n:     >Joy> Pon Farr Anomalies? THAT is a HUGE
thing.....xenobiologically speaking.....
Mara Ryell:     >Joy>   It's been relatively quiet on the tactical front.
Chance Bennigan:     You're team is searching for a foe that isn't there, how
would you like to have someone to track down?
Rikka Kilgarran:     ::giggles::   It's 'cause I'm a Sensitive.   I'm better
Sensing people and animals, though.   ::to Davey::   Mr Starfire Senses
machinery.
Rikka Kilgarran:     Davey> ::impressed::
MoonshadowsToNEN:     ::Whiskers forwared, tips of canines showing:: yes sir!
Drizzella GL0n:     Yeoman Anderson>::::taking a seat as instructed, PADD at
the ready::::
Chance Bennigan:     ::smiles::
AlexKilgarran:     Relax Gina... you did nothing wrong....
joymudd:     :: To zel ::   And strong enough flares to bump through an Akiva
class shield system is nothing small, either.
Chance Bennigan:     >computer> Computer Locate Oridian Starfire
AlexKilgarran:     You know about Davey being brought aboard right?
scurrdi:     ::chuckles and smiles:: I'm not like you two though, at least I
don't think I am. ::shrugs:: Well, if you want to you can join me down in the
dungeons and we can see what the big fuss is of us slowing down and all that.
Drizzella GL0n:     ::::nodding to Joy::::That it is...
Geoff Mercida:     ::nods at Joys comment::   Exactly. We never did discover
what caused those flares but we do know that when the ship left the area the
flares subsided.
scurrdi:     Computer> Oridian Starfire is in the Lounge
Drizzella GL0n:     Yeoman Anderson>Alex> Now I do sir.....another member of
the family. :::slight smile:::
Mara Ryell:     >Geoff and Joy> Causing the flares isn't difficult.   It's
getting close enough to cause them that's a problem.   They'd have to have some
sort of metaphasic shielding to cause flares of that intensity.
joymudd:     So, what sort of mischief might be happening ahead?   How many
indirect obscure attacks can they pull?
Chance Bennigan:     +Oridian+ Chief, I've got a project for you
joymudd:     :: Nods to Mara ::   OK, technologically not hard, but still...
scurrdi:     +Chance+ A project Commander? ::winks at Rikka and Davey::
Geoff Mercida:     ::pauses::   Whats the connection though....
Mara Ryell:     Unecessary?
Rikka Kilgarran:     Davey> Engineering's off limits to my badge.   I'll have
to ask Uncle Alex to fix it when he's not busy.
AlexKilgarran:     My Nephew... I'm sure Rikka has given him the run down on
where he is allowed to go and not allowed to go but I'd appreciate it if you
followed up with him about it and then I'll follow up again tonight at home.
AlexKilgarran:     Also... you got Daniel to his quarters?
joymudd:     This doesn't feel right, but destabalizing or annoying the
Federation somehow?
MoonshadowsToNEN:     To Chance> Reporting.. 75% of ship checked, no sign of
intruder
Drizzella GL0n:     Yeoman Anderson>Alex> Do you think it would be helpful
for Rikka to have a REVIEW? She could sit in on the meeting....
Geoff Mercida:     Wouldnt be the first time something like thats happened.
Maybe there just terrorists.
Chance Bennigan:     +Oridian+ I need you're technical skills and the best
hide & seek players on the ship, I think you might know a couple. You know, the
ones that are small and hard to spot
scurrdi:     ::smiles:: Balderdash Mr. Davey. If I say your allowed to visit
my Engineering Bay then your more then welcome to, just ask Rikka. We've had
several adventures out there.
AlexKilgarran:     It couldn't hurt ::: smiles knowingly:::
joymudd:     Terrorists....   usually it would be clear what they are
instigating for.
Mara Ryell:     Terrorists are generally more direct.   These folks are hit
and run with no forseeable objective.
scurrdi:     ::blinks:: +Chance+ What did you have in mind?
Rikka Kilgarran:     ::to Davey:: Mr Starfire can fix your badge.   He fixed
mine.
Drizzella GL0n:     Yeoman Anderson>::::continuing & nodding::::>Alex> Yes
sir, he seemed a bit intimidated by the accommodations...
joymudd:     Unless they are just practicing at this point?
AlexKilgarran:     He is young.   He's not used to such lavish quarters....
scurrdi:     +Mara+ Ms. Ryell, was there a reason we've slowed down?
Geoff Mercida:     Maybe we just are not seeing the clear objective for
them..   These may seem like random evetns but to them they may be planning
something more.   Testing equipment.
Chance Bennigan:     +Oridian+ I'd like to see how good our security team is
at finding intruders without the aid of internal sensors, and I'd like to them
to have a creative and unpredictable quarry
AlexKilgarran:     You gave him the run down on his access to ship systems
and so forth?
Mara Ryell:     :::frustrated::: So what's the target?   I don't have any
briefs on this sector that show any sort of tactical advantage.
Mara Ryell:     +Oridian+ Our quarry has slowed down, so we're matching speed
and hanging back.   Captain's orders.
scurrdi:     ::smiles:: +Chance+ Would you like mobile targets or stationary?
Drizzella GL0n:     Yeoman Anderson>Alex> I programmed his COMM badge
appropriately so we won't find him in WASTE recyc some night IF he
sleepwalks.....:::smiling:::
scurrdi:     +Mara+ Interesting...
Chance Bennigan:     +Oridian+ why mobile of course, If Rikka, Davey, and
Starseeker are up for the challenge
AlexKilgarran:     :::chuckles:::
Geoff Mercida:     ::taps his fingers arcross the padd::   hmmmm.   I need to
think....
scurrdi:     ::motions Rikka and Davey over:: Hey kids, I got a game for us
to play with Moon.
scurrdi:     +Chance+ Will do Comander, give me 10 minutes.
Mara Ryell:     +Oridian+ That's one way of looking at it.   Say chief, if
you have anything to supplement the records on this ship, please let me know.
joymudd:     :: Thinking ::
scurrdi:     +Mara+ I'll see what I can find.
AlexKilgarran:     All right... just make sure he has the ability to go where
he needs to go.   Complete access to Sickbay... limited access to the armory,
weapons systems control, etc.
Drizzella GL0n:     :::running comparative analysis of the past ship report
and ALL known Pon Farr anomalies::::
OnlineHost:     âSarah L Mollinâ has left the room.
Chance Bennigan:     ::turns to Moonshadows:: Alert your teams that they will
be searching for our 3 intruders, and that they are not to use any weapons
for apprehension
scurrdi:     +Star+ Ms. Starseeker, this is Chief Starfire.
Drizzella GL0n:     Yeoman Anderson>Alex> I will make a point to speak to Mr
Trinecar about the armory access....Sir.
Mara Ryell:     +Oridian+ Thanks Chief.   Ryell out.    :: just stares at the
image on the viewscreen:::
OnlineHost:     âSarah L Mollinâ has entered the room.
scurrdi:     ((WB))
OnlineHost:     âRikka Kilgarranâ has left the room.
OnlineHost:     âRikka Kilgarranâ has entered the room.
MoonshadowsToNEN:     I will give Mr. Star Fire and Ms. Kilgarran a 30 minute
head start, they can call in when ready sir
joymudd:     I'd want to send a message ahead, have them ready for something
unusual happening, or already started.
StarseekerToNEN:     +Starfire+ Starseeker here, Chief; what would you like,
Sir?
AlexKilgarran:     ACTION> THE LEAD SHIP HAS ENTERED THE SIVAOAN SYSTEM AND
IS MOVING TO TAKE UP POSITION AROUND ONE OF THE MOONS
Chance Bennigan:     ::smiles:: excellent
joymudd:     I'd want Starfleet Intelligence working on who could design and
build that ship.
scurrdi:     +Starseeker+ Do you mind pretending to be an intruder for a bit?
Rikka Kilgarran:     Are you sure Daddy won't get mad, Mr Starfire?   ::wants
to play, but worried::
MoonshadowsToNEN:     +Shipwide+   ::Looks at board:: Search patterns
complete.. nicely done teams.   Secure from alert status
joymudd:     And I'd want support before taking them on brute force, if the
last encounter wasn't decisive.
scurrdi:     ::shakes his head:: No no, this game is under the orders of the
Commander so were ok, want to know the rules?
StarseekerToNEN:     +Starfire+ Pretend to be an intruder, Chief?   Why, if I
amy ask, Sir?
joymudd:     :: Sighs :: But then again, not my call.
Rikka Kilgarran:     Sure!
Rikka Kilgarran:     Davey> ::nods::
Mara Ryell:     ::turns to Chance::: Sir, I think you'd better come and see
this.   They've taken up a position around one of the moons.
Drizzella GL0n:     ::::looks over and notices Mr Bennigan's Cheshire grin,
raising an eyebrow::::
Chance Bennigan:     ::steps away from the security console and walks up to
tactical::
Chance Bennigan:     Is that moon inhabited?
MoonshadowsToNEN:     ((SHows a Cheshire grin of her own and fades away:)
scurrdi:     +Star+ The security teams are running drills in order to
practice finding an intruder onboard the ship. I need you in about 10 minutes
to hide
yourself and avoid all security personell, got it?
scurrdi:     ::sits down and motions Rikka and Davey to him:: Alright then,
here's the game.
AlexKilgarran:     Have you got anything for me Gina?
StarseekerToNEN:     +Starfire+ Understood, Chief. Do you have any other
orders, Sir?
Mara Ryell:     :::scans the system::: No, but this planet is.   :::brings up
a display on the main viewer of the moon and the planet::::
Rikka Kilgarran:     ::listening, along with Davey::
scurrdi:     The security people are gonna be running around the ship looking
for you two, your job is to hide from them and don't let them catch you. Take
advantage of the computer for directions if you need them. The longer you
last the more
scurrdi:     you win.
Mara Ryell:     :::looks over to Joy:::    >Chance>   I agree with the
Counselor.   We should warn them and call Starfleet for backup.
Drizzella GL0n:     Yeoman Anderson>:::hesitating::::>Alex> Nothing of
IMMEDIATE importance sir....you are aware of the exercises taking place in
Security
and the status on the Bridge...
scurrdi:     You'll win the grand prize if you can manage to sneak onto the
bridge without getting caught and pulling on Moon's tail, gently though.
::winks::
Rikka Kilgarran:     ::giggles::
MoonshadowsToNEN:     >To chance>Security has stood down sir... sharp crew.
Who was your last COS?
scurrdi:     +Star+ Just don't hurt anyone Doc.
AlexKilgarran:     :::raises a brow::: Whats on your mind Gina....
Rikka Kilgarran:     Are we allowed to sneak around any way we can?
scurrdi:     ::looks at Rikka:: What did you have in mind? Floating?
StarseekerToNEN:     +Starfire+ Understood, Chief. Starseeker out.
Chance Bennigan:     ::ponders the suggestion:: If we warn them, then we
guarantee to give away our knowledge of their presence, the question is, will
the
ship retreat to form a new plan, or be jarred into attack
Rikka Kilgarran:     ::nods::   And shielding, and I can unlight my shield a
little and be kind of hard to see...
scurrdi:     ::nods understandingly:: You can use whatever way possible since
our intruders may be able to do the same thing. Just don't hurt them though
ok?
Rikka Kilgarran:     Davey> ::can't make unlight, but would LOVE for Rikka to
teach him::
Mara Ryell:     :::looks at the viewer:::    Sir, they could begin an attack
at any moment.   Sooner or later they're going to know we're here.   I'd
rather take the initiative than sit around and watch them do so.   We have to
assume hostile intent.
Rikka Kilgarran:     ::nods again::   And they won't hurt us, right?
Drizzella GL0n:     Yeoman Anderson>Alex> Geof.....Mr Mercida....it's private
sir...he and I need to talk..
scurrdi:     Of course not, they won't be using weapons.
Chance Bennigan:     +Alex+ Captain we have a situation here
AlexKilgarran:     Very well....
scurrdi:     ((has the Lovisa come into the system or no?))
AlexKilgarran:     *Chance* Report Commander....
AlexKilgarran:     PAUSE SIM

GIF image

GIF image