<USS Lovisa> Home and lunch

  • From: MoonshadowsToNEN@xxxxxxx
  • To: usslovisa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 6 Apr 2006 22:36:10 EDT

Official Log
Lt. Jg. Moonshadows to Ennien
Chief of Security
USS LOVISA
NCC 87018

All personnel are back aboard, the captain and exec are out of the area of
potential danger.   I am very disturbed by the seeming blatant disregard for
their safety shown by Command Staff USS Lovisa (NCC 87018)... although I am
informed it is one of the most ignored regulations in Star Fleet.

I have been dismissed while the captain deals with some problem pertaining to
ship operation - evidently not a Security affair.

I can stop worrying for the moment and go eat.

My report on Leges III (Home) as follows.

Class M planet (terraformed) with near one g gravity, Oxygen / Nitrogen /
Water cycle.   Park like, almost groomed, no apparent danger.

Inhabitants definitely human/oid stock, physically indistinguishable from
Terran humans.

Inhabitants seem friendly, are apparently gifted with a wide variety of esper
(psi) talents.

No apparent danger other than to the Chief of Securityâs admittedly over
active sense of protection for her Captain.

REPORT ENDS

PERSONAL LOG

Lunch with Starseeker to Ennien was pleasant, though I fear we share the same
sense of humor when it comes to our felinoid eating habits, especially when
confronted by disapproval from the humanoids in the crew.   Both Starseeker and
I ate raw, extra bloody meat for lunch, and were rude in return to rudeness.

I hope this does not spread further than lunch.   But Humanoids ARE fun to
play with.

END ENTRY