[ussgeorgetown] "Practice, Practice, Practice" Vivie and Alex Lazzara-Henderson

  • From: LtCmdrSydMorgan@xxxxxxx
  • To: ussgeorgetown@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 5 Jul 2005 21:49:08 EDT

"Practice, Practice, Practice"
Vivie and Alex Lazzara-Henderson

Vivie was on her stomach, her feet kicked up in the air, her hair dangling
down into Alex's face, and her hands brushing through her wife's hair. There
was  a soft glow about them both and it made Vivie smile. She loved the moments
just  after they'd made love. Those little moments where they'd catch their
breath  before starting again. "So, boy or girl?" She asked.
Alex had her arms around Vivie and it felt right, and good. "As long as it is
 healthy it doesn't matter." I just want to ravage your body you are so
fucking  beautiful....
"Well, if it's a boy he has to have your hair." Vivie mused as she traced
Alex's bottom lip with her finger tip before leaning down and pulling at it
with
 her teeth. "And if it's a girl, she'll have my hair."
"Why would a boy have to have my hair and a girl your hair?" Pulling Vivie
closer Alex pressed her lips against her lover's, feeling how soft and supple
they were. She kissed her gently then deeper, edging her tongue in to explore
and intermingle with Vivie's. She rolled her over so that she was on top and
could see every inch of her body.
Vivie laughed. "Because if a boy had red hair like mine he's look like Howdy
Doodie."
Nuzzling into Vivie's neck, giving soft kisses, Alex murmured, "There is
nothing wrong with Howdy Doodie. I think a girl looking like you would be a
wondrous sight.
"A little girl then?" Vivie asked. "With my hair, your eyes, dressed in
little white and pink dresses. Oh! We could do her room up all in little white
ponies. But see then if it were a boy then we could do sail boats."
Moving her way down Vivie's neck Alex just murmured, "I don't care what the
rooms look like. I am concentrating on practicing if you hadn't noticed?"
"Oh is that what you were trying to do?" Vivie teased as she buried her
fingers in Alex's hair. "What do you want him or her to call you?"
Alex continued what she was doing, soft gentle kisses down Vivie's chest,
while her hand was caressing her breast, teasing her nipple until it was hard.
"hadn't really thought about it."
With her eyes closed, Vivie bit her bottom lip a moment before going back to
her topic of conversation. "We'll, Mama's Mama cause.. well except for Allen
we  were all born in the south.. Mum is Mum cause she's English.." She moaned
softly  and then went on. "I kinda like Momma myself, but what about you?"
Moving on down Alex was kissing her stomach, then down her legs finding the
birthmark, that only she knew about. She teased her with her kisses and her
touches. "Whatever they want is fine with me." Letting her hand wander Alex
moved up and took Vivie's mouth into her kissing her deeply, nipping at her
lips. "Are you going to keep talking or what?"
Vivie pouted. "What's wrong with my talking?"
Looking into Vivie's eyes Alex smiled. "You can keep talking, apparently I am
 not distracting you enough."
"I'm sorry, baby." Vivie purred as she caressed Alex's face. "Guess I'm just
to excited about this baby thing. I'm not being fair to you."
"It's okay. You should be excited, you are going to be carrying our child."
Alex laid her head on Vivieâs chest and placed her hand on her stomach.
Vivie smiled as she rubbed circles on Alex's back. "God that sounds so odd."
She laughed a little. "We have an appointment with Lish, but I really wish
Michaels could see us sooner."
"Everything will fall into place as it should. Now are you going to keep
talking or are you going to participate in this practice session?" Alex raised
up her head only to take Vivie's breast into her mouth and started to suck on
it  and nip at the nipple.
"Ya know your gonna have to share that." She half said half moaned.
"Excuse me?"
Vivie laughed, kissed her wife hard, then smiled at her. "Your going to have
to share that with the baby."
"Hmm, then I suppose I better get my share now." Alex started to kiss every
inch of Vivie's body, stopping at her stomach to give it extra kisses. She
then  moved down to kiss her legs and her inner thighs. She was going to have
all
of  her lover now while she had the chance. She had a feeling once the baby
came  there wouldn't be much time for this. "You never did answer the question.
Are  you going to just talk and lay there or are you going to participate?"
Alex's  hand reached between Vivieâs legs finding that special spot, teasing
it
just  enough and then stopping.
"I'm enjoying what your doing." She replied as she snuggled into the
mattress. "Just keep doing it and I'll let you know what's next." She giggled.
Alex let her hands slowly move up one thigh, while she moved in with her
mouth, letting her tongue do the teasing. She could feel Vivie's wetness and
she
kissed it, still teasing her, bringing her almost to the brink and then
pulling  back.
Vivie moaned, her eyes closed, her lips curled into a smile. "mmmm.. Alex."
Alex kept bringing her to the brink and kept pulling away. She pressed her
lips hard against Vivie's while her fingers were sliding in and out, touching
that special spot that only she knew about. Her hand was moving faster and
deeper while she continued to explore Vivie's chest and neck.
Vivie was quickly losing the ability to think clearly, but she knew that this
 was how it felt to be in bliss, and it wasn't all just about the sex. It was
 about being with her lover, about being happy, about have hope for what lay
ahead of them.
Alex looked up at Vivie and smiled. She again kissed her body, ignoring
nothing, letting her fingers tease her and enter her soft and deep. She brought

her to the brink and knew that it was time. She kissed Vivie hard, holding her
close waiting for her to go over the top.
Vivie could feel her rise and then fall off the edge. She shuddered hard and
then lay limp with a smile and held onto Alex for dear life.
Alex felt Vivie shudder and she held her tight. She didn't want to let her
go. "Are you okay?"
"Never better." Vivie replied with a silly smile. "Have I told you lately
that I love you?"
"Nope, not lately. But it's nice to hear. I love you so much it hurts."
Vivie caught her breath and then pinned Alex under her. "Then let me kiss
away the booboos."