[ussgeorgetown] "Bridge Duty" Lt. Cmdr's Alex Henderson and Kylara Someone

  • From: LtCmdrSydMorgan@xxxxxxx
  • To: ussgeorgetown@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 4 Jul 2005 10:52:48 EDT

****some adult content read at your own risk*****

"Bridge Duty"
Lt. Cmdr's Alex Henderson & Kylara Someone

After everyone was recalled back to the ship, Kylara immediately  went to
change into her uniform.  She never really bothered much with  appearances, but
she fulfilled every regulation they set, and that's all she  cared about.  Of
course, certain activities did leave quite a nice glow  about her, so she was
looking rather better than normal, even with her usual  finger-combing to make
her hair lie flat.

Upon arriving on the  bridge, she glanced around, especially towards the
tactical station.  Nope,  Alex wasn't on duty there yet.  Too bad.  Could make
things a bit more  interesting.  Briefly she considered stripping Alex as soon
as
she got here  and fucking her right on the skipper's chair.  Nah, prolly a
bad  idea.  She actually liked this captain.  But it would be fun.  Oh  well.
She settled into her seat and waited for commands to go  somewhere.

It was Alex's turn to  take over at Tactical and she had to admit she was a
little eager to see what  was going to happen. She had made it through the
dinner with Vivie and her  family, while still thinking of Kylara. When she
reached her station she noticed  the back of the helm officer and knew in a
moment
who it was. Her heart almost  jumped out of her chest.

Taking a deep breath to  calm herself she started a diagnostic and then sent
a message to the helm  control officer. "It's a shame that you are all cleaned
up and back in uniform.  Was kinda hopin' for another look at that tattoo of
yours. I don't know about  you but I can still feel you touching me and if
feels good. Drinks later?" She  sent the message and waited to see if she got a
reply.

Kylara noticed she had received a message, and had a sneaking  suspicion that
it was sent by the new arrival to the bridge.  She read it and grinned,
quickly composing a reply.  "Hell  yeah!  To all of those.  So when you getting
tattoo yourself?   That skin's too pretty not to be decorated."

Reading the response to her message Alex did her best not to burst  out
laughing. Instead she sent another message. "I don't what kind of tattoo I
should
get or where to put it? Any suggestions? As for drinks, some place out of  the
way, perhaps your quarters? I'm not sure if standing here lookin at your
back for an entire shift is going to be easy? Keep picturing that rose on your
back."

"My quarters.  After  shift.  Without uniforms.  We can decide where on that
lovely  body of yours to put a tattoo," Kylara sent back.  Jessica, the
science officer on the bridge that day, looked over curiously as Kylara had to
bite her lip to stifle a laugh.  It was a very boring shift; why on earth  was
the helm officer, and the tactical officer as well, so amused?   Reminded her
of
kids passing notes in high  school.

Trying to look professional, Alex  checked the weapon status, as well as
shields and anything else slightly related  to her post. Then reading her
message
she sent one in return. "Understood on all  three accounts. Will bring the
champagne and strawberries to lick of that  beautiful body of yours."

She didn't bother looking at the  science officer, she had better things to
look at right in front of  her.

Luckily, Jessica had a tendency to mind her own business.   Smart kid, Kylara
thought.  Trying  to look like she was scanning her own systems, she composed
her reply.  "I  got plenty of chocolate sauce in my quarters  already."

Not  knowing how long she could keep this up Alex stifled a chuckle. "That
takes care  of the appetizer, what do you suggest for a main course, besides
you
out of  uniform? Eagerly await your reply."

"Cmdr. Kylara how are the helm systems operating? Within normal  parameter's
I hope?" Alex just wanted to hear her voice so any excuse was a good  one.

"As  always.  How 'bout your tactical stuff?  Wouldn't want that broke if  we
have to blow up things to get the hell outta here," she said while  typing.
Two conversations was going to be a bit much.
"Er... main course.   Dunno.  Whip cream for dessert,  though."

"Making a list and checking it  twice, Your quarter's after shift out of
uniforms, champagne, strawberries,  chocolate sauce, with lots of whip
creme..Might even be tempted to try out those  handcuffs, got any ideas 'bout
that?" She
sent the message and monitored her  systems.

"Hey!  No spoiling the surprise!   But ya got everything else right.  Should
make for an interesting  night," was all Kylara sent  back.

Stifling a chuckle, yet wanting to  go to the helm and plant a kiss on those
lips of hers, Alex contemplated what  she should write. On second thought she
decided not to write any thing. She left  her station, crossing over to the
helm, she bent over as if she were checking  the console. Trying not to be to
obvious she whispered, "You know I want your  body now don't you? Standing
behind you and looking at your back is driving me  crazy."

"And  what do you think it's like not looking at you?" she muttered in reply,
grinning and trying very  hard not to laugh.  Succeeding, just  barely.

"So  what do you suggest we do about it?" Making sure no one was looking Alex
leaned  in and ran her lips ever so gently across Kylara's neck and nipped at
her  earlobe. "You might want to run another diagnostic, it would seem that
according  to my console yours is off just a  bit."

"Damn girl, we still got five hours  to go," Kylara said, shivering slightly.
 Then she ran that  diagnostic.  Which, of course, was tuned perfectly to
Kylara's strange  preferences.  "Looks good to me," she said.

"Looks pretty good to me too and  it's 5 hours to long if you ask me."
Nipping at Kylara's earlobe one last time,  Alex returned to her station to
make
sure that indeed the two consoles were  "linked" appropriately. She had managed
to add visual to the audio as well. So  now when they sent message's at least
they would be able to see each  other.

"Shit, you been taking lessons from McCallah?  Dunno how you  do all that
with computers," she sent.  "And hey, it's four hours and  fifty-five minutes
left now.  Still a bit too long, if you ask  me."

"Nope, just a little trick I learned from someone a long time ago.  Never had
much use for it 'til now. I can always undo it if you prefer and it's  4
hours and fifty minutes too damn long, but at least I can see more than your
back." Alex sent the message a long with her wickedly licking her lips. "Just
an
idea of things to come."

"Mmm, yummy.  I remember you  tasted very good," she grinned.  "And that
smile will melt that transporter  chief's planet."  Kylara had to cough to
cover a
laugh, ready to strangle  anyone who offered her a glass of water.  Even
Alex, though there the  experience could be  enjoyable.

Hearing the cough and knowing the  cause almost made Alex want to laugh.
Instead she sent another message.  "Something stuck in your throat? Something I
can help you remove? As I  recall you didn't taste too bad yourself." Just as a
tease Alex unzipped her top  just a little. "Don't you think it's a bit warm
in  here?"

"But  damn it's getting hot.  Almost feel like stripping myself.  Too bad we
have to stay in uniform here," she sent with a wink for Alex.  "Four hours
and thirty seven  minutes."

"Hmm, wonder what would happen if we were to leave Jessica in  charge and
borrow the ready room? Four hours and thirty-five minutes. What shall  we do to
pass the  time?"

"Oh hell, Skipper'd kill us!   All idiotic about his boys and whatnot has him
tenser than a virgin on her  wedding night.  But this is a shitty way to
spend an evening with a  beautiful woman at my back.  Hell of a night it'll
be."

"Well, it ain't so easy being back  here. Hell, even the promenade hallway
was better than this. So, gonna give me  any hints on what you have planned or
do I have to leave it to my imagination?"  Alex slowly unzipped her collar a
little  more.

"Nope, no hints.  Not one, no matter how much you show," she  sent, grinning.
 "Yes, you're gorgeous.  And am I going to have fun  with you."  Kylara
wasn't touching her own  uniform.  If she started, she wouldn't  stop.

"Is  that a threat or a promise? 'cause with the wife wanting to have a
baby, I'm gonna need all the release I can get or you can handle. Don't think
you
get to be in charge all the time, turn around is fair  play."

"Now who's  threatening?  Sounds like this is something I'll enjoy.  Damn but
 this is a long watch," she added to the end, biting her lip and praying it
wouldn't start  bleeding.

"Not threatening, just a promise.  This isn't nearly as bad as sitting
through a dinner with people you don't know,  discussing babies and such. All I
could do was think about getting my hands all  over you. What can I do to make
it
easier for you? Don't want you all worn out  by the end of  shift."

"Just sit there all pretty with your shirt half unzipped.   Damn pretty
picture you make.  And I wouldn't worry about me being all  worn out at the end
of
the day,"  Kylara replied.

"Just half unzipped? I don't know it's getting awfully hot in  here." Alex
reached inside her top to wipe away the sweat and to cup her breast.  "Mmm, can
think of some other hand that should be here instead of  mine."

Kylara actually snorted then.   "Damn, girl!  Things are going to get a hell
of a lot hotter if you don't  cut that out," she typed  playfully.

"What's the matter? Just giving you  something to think about. I could always
lower the temperature on the  bridge..... Besides I have to do something to
keep you interested, but if you  insist I will stop what I am doing. Must be
nice to sit on your ass while I have  to stand here. Wonder what would happen
if
"thing" just went out from under me?  Who would come to my rescue? Shall we
test it and see what happens?" Alex winked  as she sent the  message.

"Now  that's cheating!" she sent.  "But it would sure make things
interesting...." Kylara added, hoping it really would.  Especially if Alex
didn't do it
on purpose.  Now that would be  ironic.

"I  don't know about you but I am going to get something to drink." Alex
walked over  to the replicator, getting herself an Ice cold glass of water. As
she
made her  way back to her station, "thing" once again reared it's not so ugly
head,  causing Alex to end up on the floor, in a wet uniform to  boot.

"This is another fine mess you have gotten me into. I don't  suppose anyone
would be interested in assisting me up off the floor?" Alex just  waited a few
minutes to see who would appear.

Kylara couldn't help but  laugh.  Luckily, this could be attributed to normal
circumstances.   Slowly she got up and sauntered over to the fallen officer.
"I suppose I  could help out.  Just this once," she said with a wink,
reaching  down to pick her up while letting her hands slide all sorts of places
they
shouldn't be.  "Oops, didn't mean ta grope you there," she said with a  grin.
 "Wet uniforms are kinda slippery," she added as an  excuse.

"And I see that you are enjoying it  quite a bit now aren't you? Not that I
am complaining. So are you going to help  me up or grope me for a while?" Alex
just winked at  Kylara.

Kylara did both.  "Damn uniform is in the way.  But  regulations are
regulations," she said with a sigh.  "Can you just imagine  Skipper's
expression if he
walked in with you naked?  Now that's a  sight to see," she said under her
breath so only Alex would  hear.

"The  only thing that would be more of a sight to see, is if you were naked
as well.  As for the uniform I tried and you told me to stop. So that's your
own fault"  Alex grabbed onto Kylara in an attempt to get up, but the damn leg
just wasn't  cooperating at all.

Kylara of course then straight  pulled her to her feet, holding her just a
bit-okay, a lot-closer than she  needed to.  "Hell but I'm going to kiss you if
you stay here too long," she  breathed.  Damn gorgeous  woman.

"Then you better make it quick or I  might beat you too it?"

"Hell," Kylara muttered.  She glanced around the bridge  quickly to make sure
no one was looking, then kissed Alex hard on the  mouth, just for a few
seconds before giving her buttocks a light slap  and sending her back to her
station before she stripped the woman and fucked her  right there.

"Yep, you still taste as good as before." The least she could've  done was
slapped a little  harder.

"Damn, girl.  You're hornier  than I am.  And I thought I was the nympho,"
Kylara added with a  laugh.  "But hell you've got me  hot."

TBC......