<USS Banshee> Your missing Captain and the upcoming Holiday

  • From: CptMorrigan@xxxxxxx
  • To: ussbanshee@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 22 Dec 2002 10:55:33 EST

Greetings, Banshee Crew!

I'm sure that most of you have been wondering where your Captain was on this
Thursday night most recently passed.  As some of you may or may not know,
I've been on the sick side of late.  Well, to make a long story short,
Thursday night I managed to land myself in the hospital for a brief stay.
(Overnight for observation)  The past few days, I've been doing the take
drugs, sleep like the dead, rinse and repeat routine.

I feel better now. :D

The next sims occur on Dec 26th (Day after Christmas) and January 2 (Day
after New Year's)  To better determine if we will have an adequate crew to
simming, please reply and let me know if you plan to attend so that I can
make the necessary arrangements.

Happy Holidays everyone.... may Santa stuff your stocking!

The Captain