<USS Banshee> Re: Your missing Captain and the upcoming Holiday

  • From: Victor Andros <victor_andros@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ussbanshee@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 24 Dec 2002 09:48:26 -0800 (PST)

I will be present on both sims for sure.
 CptMorrigan@xxxxxxx wrote:Greetings, Banshee Crew!

I'm sure that most of you have been wondering where your Captain was on this
Thursday night most recently passed.  As some of you may or may not know, I've
been on the sick side of late.  Well, to make a long story short, Thursday
night I managed to land myself in the hospital for a brief stay.  (Overnight
for observation)  The past few days, I've been doing the take drugs, sleep like
the dead, rinse and repeat routine.

I feel better now. :D

The next sims occur on Dec 26th (Day after Christmas) and January 2 (Day after
New Year's)  To better determine if we will have an adequate crew to simming,
please reply and let me know if you plan to attend so that I can make the
necessary arrangements.

Happy Holidays everyone.... may Santa stuff your stocking!

The Captain

Commander Victor Andros

Executive Officer, USS Banshee