<USS Banshee> Tonight's sim

  • From: Victor Andros <victor_andros@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ussbanshee@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 19 Dec 2002 06:54:02 -0800 (PST)

Greetings, Banshee people! Just to let everyone know, I have family coming into
to town this afternoon. Add to that the fact that an old friend of mine is
having her college graduation party this evening (which I may or may not go
to). There is a pretty good chance that I will not be able to make the sim
tonight, but one never knows for sure. And, just in case I don't see you all
before, Merry Christmas!! (Or Yule, or whatever you happen to celebrate this
time of the year).

Commander Victor Andros

Executive Officer, USS Banshee

Do you Yahoo!?