<USS Banshee> Fwd: CPA Needs You!

  • From: Victor Andros <victor_andros@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ussbanshee@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2004 17:39:46 -0700 (PDT)

Note: forwarded message attached.

Captain Victor Andros

Commanding Officer, USS Banshee

--- Begin Message ---
  • From: AdmiralGem@xxxxxxx
  • To: AdmiralGem@xxxxxxx, VAdmGreyJAG@xxxxxxx, ian.blackthorne@xxxxxxx, LimSret@xxxxxxx, CptHacker@xxxxxxx, CaptChorelTal@xxxxxxx, groundzero@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, CptKetchum@xxxxxxx, CaptainRadetzky@xxxxxxx, MaureenENicks@xxxxxxx, AnaisAdarah@xxxxxxx, CdrJoyEleven@xxxxxxx, cyanah@xxxxxxxxxx, CMICHdave@xxxxxxx, AmbJoy@xxxxxxx, jatannia@xxxxxxxxx, victor_andros@xxxxxxxxx, CdrMichaelHill@xxxxxxx, CmdrSkyler@xxxxxxx, CmdSybosRipley@xxxxxxx, LtMirrieDunton@xxxxxxx, argeliantrtelok@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2004 00:25:40 EDT
Captains, Commanders, I'd like to impose on your generosity and ask you to
forward this to your crews.

Remember the fun you had in the Academy?  Remember the pride you felt when
someone told you what a great idea you had, or job you did, or in incredible
feeling that you got when you graduated?  I do, and it's been many, many years
since I was a Cadet.

Simply stated, I need your help.  I need a favor from you.  From each one of
you.

Currently, we have three Academies, 9:00 on Monday and Tuesday, 10:00 on
Friday, and the Lounge on Wednesday nights.  I need you to pick two Academies a
month to come and play at.  I'm not asking you to Host, or even recruit.  I
just
want you to play.

Why am I asking this?  Easy.  Isn't it more fun to play on your regular sim
when there are more people there?  Of course it is.  Everyone's been through
the frustration of trying to struggle through with just a few players.

Come and play in the Academy.  I would consider it a personal favor.

Admiral Gem Rhee
  - Celestial Prime Alliance

--- End Message ---