<USS Banshee> Re: Fwd: CPA Needs You!

  • From: ElRiovtrIdrys@xxxxxxx
  • To: ussbanshee@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2004 21:17:00 EDT

Those on Banshee who come to Wednesday night trivia  know that I'm there as a
regular. It's fun and I encourage as many people to  join in as possible. You
get to meet a lot of new friends this way and talk to  people from other CPA
Sims. And one can't forget the fun with the dice rolling  (//roll) and winning
candy if you match whatever Admiral Gem has rolled first  (don't worry they
roll several times each night).
    I'm going to also volunteer time for Monday nights.  Academy, the regular
stuff, is fun as well. I think everyone should do his/her  best to volunteer
time there.
    Eric aka Jansug