[usbproxy] Re: noob

  • From: Dominic Spill <dominicgs@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: usbproxy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 26 Jul 2015 17:23:53 +0100

On 24 July 2015 at 11:12, Kang, Myung <the.mkang@xxxxxx> wrote:

Good morning, all!

I agree. I had the most luck with the BBB OS image.
I received the message when I didn't have the connection between BBB and host
(miniUSB) correctly.

Yes, good point. Make sure both connections are connected correctly.

I am surprised that they're thinking of removing. Why?

I think I was wrong when I said they were removing it, but it was
recently broken and the maintainers of the linux gadgets seemed to
encourage moving to gadget functions and configfs. The problem is
that neither of these seem to allow completely arbitrary devices in
the way that gadgetfs does.

Dominic