[Umpqua Birds] Re: Ford's Pond

  • From: Robert and Jean Pollock <rjpollock@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: umpquabirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 22 Dec 2014 19:33:28 -0800

Jim,

Your post did go through, and I acknowledged it. I wonder if you are not getting the Umpqua Birds posts. The Kite was not seen on Count Day, so that was a good find. Peregrine was reported Saturday.

We went to see the Cattle Egret today. It will be interesting to see how long it hangs around.

Jeannie

On Dec 22, 2014, at 5:05 PM, <heinjim@xxxxxxxxx> <heinjim@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I hope this is not a double post. I sent it earlier but it does not seem to have gone through. I went to Ford’s Pond for the Ibis (which I did not see). I did see a White-tailed Kite. I think this is new for the count week. I also saw 2 Peregrine Falcons but I think there were seen on Saturday.

Jim Hein

Sent from Surface Pro