[Umpqua Birds] Re: Fords Pond

  • From: Jim Scott <cascaderamblings@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Umpqua Birds <umpquabirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 May 2013 14:26:20 -0700

Mark, my wife and I were probably the ones you saw, we were there at the
same time and saw you at a distance.  We had the same luck, no RED-NECKED
GREBE or YELLOW-HEADED BLACKBIRD. We did scare up a pair of RING-NECKED
PHEASANTS with chicks, and three SPOTTED SANDPIPERS with chicks, plus heard
but did not see the YELLOW BREASTED CHAT and MEADOW LARKS.  Jim Scott

--
Jim Scott
Cascade Ramblings