Next Meeting -- Saturday, May 15th

  • From: U of Manitoba Anime Club <umanime@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: umanime@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 12 May 2004 18:57:49 -0700 (PDT)

Hey folks, meeting time again (for real this time, we
swear.  really.)  It's this Saturday, May the 15th, in
room 201 in the Armes building.  Yep, we got ourselves
a nice big lecture hall and big projector to watch
shows with this time :)  As usual, the meeting runs
from 12:30 PM to around 6:00 PM.  Our showing schedule
is the following:

Last Exiles Ep 17 - 18
Galaxy Angels Ep 9 - 12
Ai Yori Aoshi Ep 15 - 16
BREAK
Full Metal Alchemist Ep 7 - 8
Naruto Ep 44 - 45
Samurai Deeper Kyo Ep 9 - 10

And our BWAC for this meeting is any Samurai Deeper
Kyo or Usagi Yojimbo from Street Fighter.

Hope to see you there!

Doug Bruce
Webmaster, University of Manitoba Anime Club

=====
University of Manitoba Anime Fan Club Executives
Animation Beyond Your Imagination

  - info@xxxxxxxxxxx
  - http://www.umanime.org