No Makeup meeting Saturday, May 8th

  • From: U of Manitoba Anime Club <umanime@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: umanime@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 7 May 2004 16:30:40 -0700 (PDT)

In case you all hadn't guessed by now, we were unable
to obtain a suitable location to hold a meeting in the
Armes building.  We were able to get a spot for
Saturday May 15th and May the 29th, so we will
definitely be holding meetings then.  Just not this
weekend.  I'm sorry for any inconvenience this late
message may have caused, I was waiting for the last
minute to see if anything at all would come up.

Doug Bruce,
University of Manitoba Anime Club Webmaster

=====
University of Manitoba Anime Fan Club Executives
Animation Beyond Your Imagination

  - info@xxxxxxxxxxx
  - http://www.umanime.org