Next Meeting -- Saturday, May 29th

  • From: U of Manitoba Anime Club <umanime@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: umanime@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 28 May 2004 15:58:35 -0700 (PDT)

Hey folks.  Meeting tomorrow, as scheduled.  Hopefully
the projector will be up and running properly.  If
not, we'll do our best to find a substitute.  Since
we're in the armes building we may be able to hijack
the room projector ^_^  If not, well, we'll try to
come up with something...

Date:  Saturday, May 29th, 2004
Time: 12:30 p.m - 6:00 p.m.
Location: Rooms 201 in the Armes Building

Showing Schedule :
Last Exiles Ep 19 - 20
Galaxy Angels Ep 10 - 13
Ai Yori Aoshi Ep 15 - 16
BREAK
Full Metal Alchemist Ep 7 - 8
Naruto Ep 44 - 45
Samurai Deeper Kyo Ep 9 - 10

and the BWAC for this week is any Galaxy Express 999
character or characters :)  Hope to see you all there,
and things working :)

Doug Bruce
Webmaster, University of Manitoba Anime Club

=====
University of Manitoba Anime Fan Club Executives
Animation Beyond Your Imagination

  - info@xxxxxxxxxxx
  - http://www.umanime.org

http://messenger.yahoo.com/