[UHNA] Re: Graffitti in University Heights

  • From: william DIss <wldiss@xxxxxxx>
  • To: uhna@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 14 May 2005 02:51:40 -0400

--- University Hights Neighborhood Association - NET Message ---------------

Well, since I'm awake I may as well ask if anyone else had info on the
large Riddle Road party today. I followed some of the kids with 'togas'
on to see where they were going at around 12:30 and called the police
shortly thereafter due to the noise and I'm all the way at the dead end
of riddle where the drive to the apartments starts. I can amagine some
of you are still wake as the 765-1212 line was jammed due to calls
about this according to the operator at about 2:15 or so. I haven seen
any problems from this house till now, has it been a problem for a
while or are these new tenants?

Good luck, and good night-Lee Diss 3026 Marshalll

On Wednesday, May 11, 2005, at 09:00 AM, Daniel Lewis wrote:

> --- University Hights Neighborhood Association - NET Message
> ---------------
>
> I wrote a note to David Pepper about the graffiti also. Dan and I
> think that
> John's store is one of the best things that has happened to this
> neighborhood from a community as well as safety standpoint.
>      At the last  meeting we rescheduled the cleanup day for June 11
> from
> 10:00-12:00 and discussed a block party in September-tentatively on
> Sept. 17
> at Coy Field. Thank you Kathy and Casey for your work for UHNA. Cindy
> Lewis

>>> rent. John has built a good rapport with his customer base, who often