[uae] Re: [rfc] gtk+ gui layout

  • From: "Keith G. Robertson-Turner" <uae-freelists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: uae@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 10 Apr 2004 21:05:02 +0100

On Sat, 2004-04-10 at 13:15, Giulio Canevari wrote:
> Keith G. Robertson-Turner wrote:
> > On Mon, 2004-04-05 at 09:02, JusTiCe8 wrote:
> >

> >>About XML, I don't know really it but I'm not sure it is so good, I
> >>prefer to see if it's give us something better to make my opinion.
> >

> > How about this:
> >
> > http://www.genesis-x.nildram.co.uk/images/uae-mockup-gui.png

Note: (reminder) my site is offline until the 15th.

> I have seen what Toni Wilen wants to implement for winuae (
> http://eab.abime.net/showthread.php?s=&threadid=1323 ) and for what i
> remember ( it's no more on line ) your layout seemed similar.

Nope, it's still there. You missed the trailing "5". The correct URL is:

http://eab.abime.net/showthread.php?s=&threadid=13235

Yup, I quite like it. The icons are a bit too small for my taste though,
and I intensely dislike windows that can't be resized - in which case
the listbox on the LHS would also need scrollbars (V+H). Otherwise it's
OK though.

--
Regards,

K.