[uae] Re: puae 2.0.0 RC1

  • From: Ivo Couckuyt <ilm@xxxxxxx>
  • To: uae@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 30 Dec 2009 10:40:43 +0100

Hi,

I have some INITIAL :) patches lying around of a Qt gui for e-uae (based on the layout of winuae). I recently started back working on it, until I noted e-uae has been updated to the latest winuae core (puae, e-uae -> can't we just unify it back to uae... I'm getting confused).

So is there yet a repository available so I can merge my changes and continue development ? In addition, I have also some patches to convert the build system to cmake, if interested.

best wishes,
Ivo

i've puae 2.0.0 rc3 almost ready but i'm currently busy to get some stuff ready for 7d9 demo party (19-20 dec)
i may release a wip before that but i'm not sure.

-mustafa tufan

--
mvg
Ivo Couckuyt