[uae] Re: puae 2.0.0 RC1

  • From: Andrew 'Truck' Holland <truck@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: uae@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 31 Dec 2009 01:23:40 +0200

On Mi, 30 Dez 2009, Ivo Couckuyt wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Congratulations, will check out the demo asap.
>
> In the meantime I have made a local branch to merge some things. I almost got
> cmake compiling it again except for these undefined references:
> newcpu.c:(.text+0x5cfc): undefined reference to `a3000_fakekick'
> newcpu.c:(.text+0xc197): undefined reference to `memory_hardreset'
> newcpu.c:(.text+0xcdca): undefined reference to `addmovemreg'
> newcpu.c:(.text+0xce10): undefined reference to `addmovemreg'
> newcpu.c:(.text+0xce4b): undefined reference to `addmovemreg'
> custom.c:(.text+0x14e2e): undefined reference to `rethink_akiko'
> akiko.c:(.text+0x1b36): undefined reference to `encode_l2'
> blkdev.c:(.text+0x9): undefined reference to `devicefunc_scsi_libscg'
> (+ lots of compile warnings...)
>
> I guess that is work to be finished for the next release ? as I can't find it
> defined anywhere in the source (grep'ed it)

They were in the winuae latest source, and also as I recall in the last e-uae
source.  I had to patch around them a bit ago as well, Mustafa knows as we
discussed this off list.  There were some other things like libscilly and so on
that were also a problem when using the git build and not the tarball.

Mostly this should go away when there are more of us working on contributing
patches.

> Also, how many of those old configure options still work ? beos, amigaos, aix
> ;), Ultrixetc. support -> can't we just drop the logic for them ?

HELL NO.

Some of us USE those platforms.