[uae] Re: puae 2.0.0 RC1

  • From: Ivo Couckuyt <ilm@xxxxxxx>
  • To: uae@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 31 Dec 2009 11:56:23 +0100

Hi,

I am not ignoring you :-)

I support a simple functional site (based on drupal + a wiki like you said).
But I'm just a new guy here, so I suppose that is someone else's call.
I have got some hosting too, good enough to set things up I guess, but no
proper domain name.

I found the functions defined in memory.c in the winuae code. So I guess, that
needs still to be ported to puae (including new headers cd32_fmv.h, gayle.h,
cdtv.h, etc.). Mustafa, are you already porting those ? Otherwise, I can take
a shot at it, might take a while to get into the code though. Does some high-
level documentation of the design of uae exist ?

best wishes and  a happy new year,
Ivo Couckuyt