[uae] Re: YAM works with new bsdsocket emu

  • From: Richard Drummond <evilrich@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: uae@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 14 Jun 2004 10:05:01 -0500

Hi Karl

On Monday 14 June 2004 09:32 am, Karl Dietrich Bamler wrote:
> Now i'm happy because my problem with YAM, that couldn't send mails with
> big attachments, seems to be solved with the new bsdsocket emulation :-D

Great!

Did you configure with the --bsdsock-new option? That is, are you using the
new bsdsocket emulation or the updated old one? If you are using the new one,
can you tell me what system you are running on (particularly kernel and glibc
version).

> Everything works fine so far and also IBrowse works better now.

There's still a problem with IBrowse crashing intermittently on start-up. This
is nothing to do with the bsdsocket emulation, however. It appears to be a
bug in the virtual filesystem.

> keep up the good work :-)

Will do.