[uae] Re: Snapshot 20060711

  • From: Andrew 'Truck' Holland <truck@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: uae@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2006 14:34:47 +0300

On Di, 11 Jul 2006, Richard Drummond wrote:

> Hi All
> Jens, or anybody else interested, could you try doing an OS X/x86 build and
> reporting any problem encountered.

Well, not osX/x86, but ppc - using darwinports SDL.

Guess what?

it works (:

Ok here's the trick: you're looking for the framework, and by default, libsdl
doens't install the framework on darwinports.  (which you don't need for
compiling most things from source that aren't based on xcode. you know,
straight linux ports.)

Having realized that, I installed the 'sdl-framework' port as well, and it
compiles right up and seems to be working just fine.  I do have to move it to
the dir and all that I operate from (this is a manual process for me, as I
started with maxuae or something and did a number of odd things to the config.)
 Still, it ran when first tested so I'm hopeful... at least we're beyond the
'build' issues (: