[uae] Re: Problem with hardfiles

  • From: "Lorenzo Di Gaetano" <thething@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "uae" <uae@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2006 10:24:20 +0200

> I never worked with hardfiles but if you just created a hardfile filled
> with zeros I expect you must format that volume. Workbench shows NDOS if
> it cannot find a known format on a volume.
>
> Regards, Jochen

Yes, of course, (in fact if I try with WinUAE, it shows the dh0:NDOS icon on
the desktop and then I can format it normally). My problem is that with e-uae
workbench doesn't show dh0:NDOS icon at all!!! And even HDToolBox is unable to
see the dh0 device!

Regards,

Lorenzo

Mutui a tassi scontati da 30 banche. Richiedi online e risparmia. Servizio
gratuito.
http://click.libero.it/mutuionline