[uae] Re: Problem with hardfiles

  • From: Jens Weichert <nexusle@xxxxxxx>
  • To: uae@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2006 15:32:25 +0200

Hi

Am 24.08.2006 um 10:24 schrieb Lorenzo Di Gaetano:

I never worked with hardfiles but if you just created a hardfile filled
with zeros I expect you must format that volume. Workbench shows NDOS if
it cannot find a known format on a volume.

Regards, Jochen

Yes, of course, (in fact if I try with WinUAE, it shows the dh0:NDOS icon on the desktop and then I can format it normally). My problem is that with e-uae workbench doesn't show dh0:NDOS icon at all!!! And even HDToolBox is unable to see the dh0 device!

have you tried in cli: "hdtoolbox uaehf.device"?

Regards,

Lorenzo

Mutui a tassi scontati da 30 banche. Richiedi online e risparmia. Servizio gratuito.
http://click.libero.it/mutuionline