[uae] OS X Intel quits

  • From: Dan Wilson <lofstudio@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: uae@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 25 Jul 2006 00:12:49 -0500

I downloaded the 20060711 OS X/x86 build to run on my MacBook. So far, every time I try to run it, the screen goes dark, then a lo-res version of the desktop fades in, centered with black borders on either side. Then the screen goes back to black and finally UAE quits. Daniel Pimley, on Think Commodore, supposed I might have downloaded the PPC version, but I've confirmed by Get Info that I'm running the Intel version.

If it helps, here's the uae crash log information:

E-UAE 0.8.29-CVS
Build date: Jul 11 2006 10:35:00
SDLGFX: Initialized.
SDLGFX: Using SDL version 1.2.11.
SDLGFX: Display is 32 bits deep.
SDLGFX: Found screenmode: 1280x800.
SDLGFX: Found screenmode: 1152x720.
SDLGFX: Found screenmode: 1024x768.
SDLGFX: Found screenmode: 1024x640.
SDLGFX: Found screenmode: 800x600.
SDLGFX: Found screenmode: 800x500.
SDLGFX: Found screenmode: 640x480.
Found 0 joystick(s)
Found quartz raw keyboard mapping
Using raw keymap
Opening cfgfile 'default.uaerc'...okay.
unknown config entry: 'sound_max_buff=1056'
unknown config entry: 'comp_fpu=false'
unknown config entry: 'autoconfig=yes'
obsolete config entry 'accuracy'
unknown config entry: 'gfx_test_speed=no'
obsolete config entry 'gfx_32bit_blits'
obsolete config entry 'gfx_immediate_blits'
unknown config entry: 'gfxlib_replacement=no'
unknown config entry: 'sound_min_buff=1500'
Testing the RDTSC instruction ... done.
Calibrating TSC frequency...

And that's where it ends. Thanks for any help.

Dan