[uae] Re: external monitors

  • From: Gerhard Mueller <quinblog@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: uae@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2006 10:43:46 +0200 (CEST)

Hi Richard

--- Richard Drummond <evilrich@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
schrieb:

> Can you explain what you want to do a bit more?

Sorry, my fault. I meant "second monitor or tv" and
because i have a mac-powerbook running OSX, i wrote
"external". I?m definitely dumber, though my grandpa
used to say: "there are no dumb questions, only dumb
answers" :-)

Is there any way to get uae redirected on a connected
tv without mirroring the screen? The VLC Media Player
for example lets you select "screen 1" or "screen 2",
know what i mean?

It?s not that important...

Greets
Gerhard

Der frühe Vogel fängt den Wurm. Hier gelangen Sie zum neuen Yahoo! Mail:
http://mail.yahoo.de