[uae] Re: New test versions

  • From: Montag <montag@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: uae@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 07 Aug 2004 09:32:59 +0500

On 08/06/2004, Richard wrote:

> The new binaries were built against the old (but updated) bsdsocket
> emulation. I haven't had the time to solve the problems with the new code
> under 2.4 kernels and on OS X.

Rich, when UAE crashes, what kind of information can i send you to trace
what caused it?
I mean, many times crashes aren't reproducible and I really don't know what
to report that can be useful.
Maybe the JIT numbers written in the console before a segmentation fault? Or
I can use the inbuild debug function somehow?
Can you help me? Thanks

> Which reminds me, you can get a new Amiga lib for the bsdsocket emulation
> at: http://rcdrummond.net/uae/test/bsdsocket.library.lha

Ahahah thanks again!
Remember to add it in the final package (perhaps with the updated
rtg.library found in WinUAE).

Ciao
--
S+E