[uae] Re: New test versions

  • From: Yann Serra <yserra@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: uae@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 5 Aug 2004 01:12:35 +0200

Hi Richard and Hi all,

Le 4 août 04, à 22:13, Richard Drummond a écrit :
2) OS X now has raw-keymapping with SDL. Set the option
'sdl.map_raw_keys=true' to enable this. (Yann, this should sort your keyboard
problems).

Yeeeeesss ! Many, many thanks ! I can now really use my Workbench !

Note that on OS X left and right modifier keys aren't
distinguished (at least with my ADB keyboard - I'd interested to hear how
this works with USB keyboards). Thus, for example, both the left and right
Option keys are mapped to the left Amiga key currently. I'll make this
configurable in the future.

I can't tell you for now. My keyboard is directly connected to my PowerBook (well... it's a laptop) and it get one Option key only.

Best regards,
Yann