[uae] Re: New test versions

  • From: Richard Drummond <evilrich@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: uae@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 5 Aug 2004 23:40:33 -0500

Hi Montag

On Thursday 05 August 2004 09:27 am, Montag wrote:
> I'm using it now and it does not crash when I open YAM. This happened with
> the previous test version becouse of the new bsdsock emulation. Are you
> still using it?

The new binaries were built against the old (but updated) bsdsocket emulation.
I haven't had the time to solve the problems with the new code under 2.4
kernels and on OS X.

> If it's the case, well... it works!

Great. :-)

Which reminds me, you can get a new Amiga lib for the bsdsocket emulation at:
http://rcdrummond.net/uae/test/bsdsocket.library.lha

Unpack this and shove it in your LIBS: drawer.

This should make a few more net apps work (e.g. AmTelnet).