[uae] Re: New source snapshot

  • From: Ivan Daou <ivan.daou@xxxxxxx>
  • To: uae@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 05 Oct 2004 22:40:53 +0200

Giulio Canevari wrote:

Richard Drummond wrote:

Hi

You can find a new source code snapshot from CVS at:
http://rcdrummond.net/uae/test/e-uae-0.8.27-CVS.tar.gz

I have tried the above CVS and I can't manage to make it work I have compiled it with SDL and the result is a black screen! It was the same with X.

I got the following line 10 times:
B-Trap ffff at 201000 (0x424fe008)
and the process stucks. CTRL-C doesn't work and only kill can stop the
application.
the kill button doesn't do anything even if the interface is still alive.
The debugger seems to work.
I have tried kickstart 1.3 and 3.1 and the result is the same, I can't see
anything.

With the same config  uae 8.25 works fine (I can see the kickstart)

I am runnning a Mandrake 10 distro and an Athlon.

Any clue?

Thank you.

And for my part, I have developped with QT 3. It's a very convenient API which
I would recommend. It's so easy to port an application on any platform! But
there may be a problem with the windows platform because a license is necessary
on it, if nothing has changed.
I don't know about Gtk.

--
-> Ivan Daou <- ivan (dot) daou (at) free (dot) fr
http://www.ifrance.com/ivanoff7/