[uae] Re: New source snapshot

  • From: "Jens Weichert" <der_nexus@xxxxxx>
  • To: uae@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 01 Oct 2004 10:10:45 +0200

uae@xxxxxxxxxxxxx schrieb am 28.09.04 18:52:42:

> Hi
>
> You can find a new source code snapshot from CVS at:
> http://rcdrummond.net/uae/test/e-uae-0.8.27-CVS.tar.gz
>
> This one should support using Action Reply cartridge ROMs, but I haven't
> tested this feature yet. (This feature is enabled by default by the config
> script. You can disable it when configuring with the --disable-action-replay
> option).

I could build a test version without SDL (harddrive crash). This option works,
the ROM is loaded but what key is the "freeze" key?? the standard key don't
works for me because I've a Notebook keyboard without the "PgUp" or "PgDown"

Is there a way to map another key for this option?

> I've still got a couple of things to do before this is releasable. Sorry for
> the delay.
>
> Cheers,
> Rich

WEB.DE Video-Mail - Sagen Sie mehr mit bewegten Bildern
Informationen unter: http://freemail.web.de/?mc=021199