[uae] Re: New snapshot

  • From: Jason Rainforest <l3mming@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: uae@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 27 Jan 2007 15:39:58 +1000

Hi Rich,

Thanks for the new source snapshot. It builds cleanly here on an SMP
AMD64 machine (A64 X2 4600+, 2Gb RAM, Debian Sid, GCC 4.1.2 20061115
(prerelease) (Debian 4.1.1-21)).

There's one issue I've encountered so far. When resetting the Amiga
(68060, P96, AGA, 32mb RAM, KS 3.1), I get this error:

hd: poscheck failed. seek failure, error 9Internal error; file
hardfile_unix.c, line 74

The hardfile is on a local ext3 fs. I think I've written about this
before on this list. Other than that, no issues so far doing normal
Workbench stuff.

Thanks for the continued work on E-UAE.. hope you're feeling better
soon!

Cheers,

Jason