[uae] Re: Mac OS X test version

  • From: Richard Drummond <evilrich@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: uae@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2006 23:24:48 -0500

Hi Gerhard

On Thursday 16 November 2006 11:19, Gerhard Mueller wrote:
> Many thanks, but with enabled GL i only get a white
> screen. Otherwise (disabled)  it is all fine. I?m
> using it currently on an EMac G4(PPC), OsX 10.4.8 with
> Radeon 9200 (32MB). SDL Version is 1.2.11

Sorry it doesn't work for you yet. :-(

It sounds like a problem allocating the texture which E-UAE uses as its
display buffer. Not sure why that should be a problem with a Radeon 9200. (It
works here on a 7000 and a 9250 under Linux - unfortunately I don't currently
have an Open Firmware Radeon on Mac OS).

The OpenGL code is still a little young at the moment, and it doesn't do much
error checking. Once I've made it a little more robust, I'm sure I can get it
working for you too.