[uae] Re: Mac OS X test version

  • From: Gerhard Mueller <quinblog@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: uae@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2006 17:19:20 +0100 (CET)

http://www.rcdrummond.net/uae/test/20061115/E-UAE.zip

> You need to add the config option 'sdl.use_gl=true'
> to enable support.
> Eventually, GL rendering will be the default on OS
> X.
>
> You need a graphics card that can do textures as
> large as the screen you want
> to display. This should not be a problem with any
> gfx card newer than a Rage
> 128. This'll be fixed later.
>
> Cheers,
> Rich

Hi Richard,

Many thanks, but with enabled GL i only get a white
screen. Otherwise (disabled)  it is all fine. I?m
using it currently on an EMac G4(PPC), OsX 10.4.8 with
Radeon 9200 (32MB). SDL Version is 1.2.11

Greets
G.M.

Der frühe Vogel fängt den Wurm. Hier gelangen Sie zum neuen Yahoo! Mail:
http://mail.yahoo.de