[uae] Re: Euae on Peg2/MorphOS

  • From: Andrew 'Truck' Holland <truck@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: uae@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2008 14:28:43 +0200

On Mi, 19 M?r 2008, CountRaven wrote:

> thanks for all the info. I will try to work on them.. and maybe
> install form the scratch. by the way when I was refering to "packages"
> on Aminet  i meant AmigaSYS pacakages -perhaps a verison that would
> work on MOS-  but a sI saw on the link you provided it is Picasso96.
> Anyway I will try to install Picaso96 inside the emulated Amiga and
> see if it does do the trick. However I have a strong belief that it
> all depends on a specific setting or settings that are not included on
> my conf file. Is there any link with readme documention about euae or
> even AmisSYS in MOS that would probably explains the settings?
> You cna optionally send me your ..conf or uaerc file to view and compare.
> Reply when you are back and THANKS for al the support. You have been
> veyr helpful.
> all the best

Well, mine is a modified Hi-Toro config as I recall (:  So really, ANY .uaerc
file from anyone should work.  I'm afraid as I leave for Breakpoint in a few
hours, and I'm at work, I can't send it right now.  But again, this should all
be straight up Amiga stuff - the only settings for UAE dealing with picasso are
the amount of ram.  Even 'fullscreen mode' doens't matter - that's for
fullscreen 'native' modes. NTSC, PAL, Double Pal, etc.

I set amount of ram to be 32 megs (I belive this is max; someone please correct
that if it's incorrect.)

Oh, one thing that DOES matter - screenmodes.  Be sure you have your screenmode
that you wish to use with your amiga set up in whichever MorphOS frontend
(Ambient, more than likely.)  The Picasso driver will detect that (just like it
does with all other OS's.)