[uae] Re: Euae on Peg2/MorphOS

  • From: Andrew 'Truck' Holland <truck@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: uae@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2008 14:06:46 +0200

On Mi, 19 M?r 2008, CountRaven wrote:

> Can you give me the link of that aminet package?
> I should test t as well before i return with questions...

Um, is there more than one on Aminet?  If so, latest one... my copy was
installed from Amiga Forever, but it's the same package as the one on Aminet -
and Amikit, and all the other copies - as I recall there haven't been any real
updates to this since 99 or so.

Ok, turns out there are 2 on aminet, 2.0 and 1.25, and 2.0 is the latest  of
course.

http://aminet.net/search?query=picasso96.lha

That'll let you choose your favorite aminet mirror to download.

By the way, this install procedure is IDENTICAL for all UAE installs, e-uae on
anything, winuae, etc... it's installed inside the emulated Amiga.  It's not
specific to the Pegasos.  You could transfer a working HDF or files from
another uae installation - via tarball or whatever - to the MorphOS box, and
it'll work.  I've done that a few times as using Hi-Toro for the mac is a very
simple way of setting up most everything I want in a .uaerc file - mind you, I
do tweak it SLIGHTLY, and of course paths need to be fixed, but aside from
that, it's all good.