[uae] Re: Development frozen?

  • From: "Thore Sittly" <TSittly@xxxxxx>
  • To: uae@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 14 Jan 2010 13:03:07 +0100

Thank you

I was in contact with Ric some time ago and we discussed some interessting
nice features for future e-uae on AmigaOS and MorphOS.
Then I didn't hear anything anymore and all of my e-mails weren't replied.
Even he said, I could be a tester for the new version...

I could give it a try on AmiDevCPP but last time I tried, there were too
many errors, maybe the built in gcc is not capable of compiling this code
?? (Problems with other tools like bochs are there, too)

I can give some hints what was in my and Rics discussion:

- Bugfix with refresh of the lower lines on 256 line screens
- virtual network card (bridged to real network)
- JIT for PPC and 68k machines

Would be a pity if these things couldn't be added ;)

Maybe these issues should be fixed too:
- faster AGA emulation (some ppl are complaining with too slow AGA emu,
maybe some tweaking can be done??)

Greetings
Thore