[uae] Re: Development frozen?

  • From: Hubert Maier <raziel_nosgoth@xxxxxx>
  • To: uae@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 14 Jan 2010 11:20:05 +0100

Hi Thore,

> I wanted to ask if there is still life in further development of e-uae.
> Some time ago I asked for some bugfixes and feature requests.

I wanted to ask myself and second your question.

Aswell as i would like to ask if someone would be able to do ports (or help on
those) to other strange platforms (like AmigaOS...ever heard of this?) :-)

I myself could do it, but being a complete noob i am certain to get into
troubles
while building and those to fix i would be in need of help by more advanced
people

Thanks a lot

Ciao

Hubert