[tvservice] Re: Hitachi 46W500 TV

  • From: Anthony Clayton <tcccjc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tvservice@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 1 Aug 2007 12:55:21 -0700 (PDT)

 check the retrace cap and solder connections on the horizontal drive
components.

Mike Schoettinger <kc8lqu@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:      HI,

  I have a 46" Hitachi big screen that I am working on.  The model number is
46W500.  The problem I am having is that it will keep blowing the horizontal
output transistor 2SC5909 after about one day of use.  Usually on some other
sets I have worked on that has been caused by a bad flyback.  But,  I have no
way to ring the flyback to check it.  Any ideas?  Does anyone have a schematic
for this set?  Thanks in advance.

  Mike Schoettinger
  5 Star Electronics
  (937) 475-2240

  Local listings, incredible imagery, and driving directions - all in one
place!