[tvservice] Re: Hitachi 46W500 TV

  • From: Kevin <kstang69@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tvservice@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 2 Aug 2007 05:54:59 -0700 (PDT)

check your h.v. capacitors in and around the fly  i have seen them go leaky
often

Mike Schoettinger <kc8lqu@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote: HI,

 I have a 46" Hitachi big screen that I am working on.  The model number is
46W500.  The problem I am having is that it will keep blowing the horizontal
output transistor 2SC5909 after about one day of use.  Usually on some other
sets I have worked on that has been caused by a bad flyback.  But,  I have no
way to ring the flyback to check it.  Any ideas?  Does anyone have a schematic
for this set?  Thanks in advance.

 Mike Schoettinger
 5 Star Electronics
 (937) 475-2240

 Local listings, incredible imagery, and driving directions - all in one place!

FareChase.