[tvservice] Hitachi 46W500 TV

  • From: "Mike Schoettinger" <kc8lqu@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tvservice@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, tv_repair_help@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2007 14:11:16 +0000

HI,

I have a 46" Hitachi big screen that I am working on.  The model number is 46W500.  The problem I am having is that it will keep blowing the horizontal output transistor 2SC5909 after about one day of use.  Usually on some other sets I have worked on that has been caused by a bad flyback.  But,  I have no way to ring the flyback to check it.  Any ideas?  Does anyone have a schematic for this set?  Thanks in advance.

Mike Schoettinger
5 Star Electronics
(937) 475-2240

Local listings, incredible imagery, and driving directions - all in one place!