[tvservice] Re: 27"Sylvania model 27Y100-OOAA

  • From: "Dave" <dasls11@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tvservice@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2005 16:55:03 -0500

No sir I haven't. All I do is repair and used sales. I have a friend that I
work with that has  a Zenith and Panasonic dealership. We don't stock Plasma
yet but can order if requested. Due to the fact they are new I haven't had any
come in yet for repair and as far as I know I don't think Carl has either. It
will be interesting I am sure. New technology always is.
   Dave