TT Q-Tip: Setting up a quick FTP shortcut on your TuneTracker computer

  • From: Dane Scott <ttcommandcenter@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tunetracker@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2012 09:11:28 -0500

This week's QuickTip coming up, but first...

==> Help us help!

If you want quick, excellent assistance when you require technical
support, one thing that can help is if you have purchased TT Anywhere,
which lets us literally log into your computer and bring your screen
up here at our end.  That lets us locate the cause of problems much
quicker, often spotting things we could never have detected by just
talking with you over the phone.  If you don't have TT Anywhere, it's
an inexpensive way to help ensure we're able to provide you with the
best possible assistance when you have problems or questions.

http://www.tunetrackersystems.com/ttanywhere.html

--

QuickTip: Instantly connect to another computer via FTP

If you need to use your TuneTracker computer to connect with another
computer via FTP, there's a quick, handy way to do it by setting up a
shortcut to the included NetPenguin program.

1. Do CTRL-ALT-F to launch NetPenguin
2. Choose the Edit Shortcuts option and create a login for the
computer you need to connect to.  Save the shortcut.
3. Test your connection to assure it works properly
4. Return to the Edit Shortcuts window, and drag your shortcut to the desktop

From now on, all you have to do is double-click the shortcut's icon to
log right into the other computer!

--

==> What is HeartSong Radio???

Whether you're just launching a brand new Christian station, or you
are in need of a format refresh at an existing station, TuneTracker
Systems is offering a superb CCM format, customizable to be either
light AC or standard AC.  Read about it, listen to the online demos,
and tell your friends in the industry!

http://www.tunetrackersystems.com/heartsongradio.html
TuneTracker QuickTips are sent out as a courtesy e-mail through TuneTracker
Support Services.  If you do not wish to receive QuickTips, please just let us
know and we'll remove you from the QuickTips list immediately.