TT Q-Tip: Web site down

  • From: Dane Scott <ttcommandcenter@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tunetracker@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2012 09:22:04 -0500

This week's QuickTip coming up, but first...

In lieu of the usual QuickTip, here's an advisory this week, to alert
you that the tunetrackersystems.com web site is down.  It is no cause
for concern (except here, where we want it up again fast!).  The
temporary outage is affecting, not only our web site, but also the
downloads we have made available to specific clients.

It's just due to an administrative glitch at our web domain provider
end.  It is corrected and is now "propagating" its way around the web,
and by tonight we expect things to be back to normal.

Sorry for the inconvenience!

TuneTracker Systems
TuneTracker QuickTips are sent out as a courtesy e-mail through TuneTracker
Support Services.  If you do not wish to receive QuickTips, please just let us
know and we'll remove you from the QuickTips list immediately.