TT Q-Tip: Final week discount on TuneTracker Systems

  • From: Dane Scott <ttcommandcenter@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tunetracker@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 23 Sep 2013 09:04:02 -0500

This week's QuickTip coming up, but first...

Thirty days hath September...

That means in seven days, it'll all be over.  Prices have gone up on
TuneTracker systems, but for those who have a system from us, we've
made September your window of opportunity to get a second system, or
upgrade to a Haiku computer with TuneTracker System 5, at the old
price.  Take $300 off any Station-in-a-Box through the end of the
month:

http://www.tunetrackersystems.com/commandcenter_packages.html

Hurry up, gang, this deal is almost over, and it will NOT be repeated!

Next week we return to our regular weekly QuickTips.

--
Best regards,

Dane Scott
Dane Scott | Support Services
TuneTracker Systems
612 McDonald St.
Oconto, WI 54153 USA
920-273-0543
http://www.tunetrackersystems.com
TuneTracker QuickTips are sent out as a courtesy e-mail through TuneTracker
Support Services.  If you do not wish to receive QuickTips, please just let us
know and we'll remove you from the QuickTips list immediately.