TT Q-Tip: Just hours to go before price hike...

  • From: Dane Scott <ttcommandcenter@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tunetracker@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 30 Sep 2013 10:40:52 -0500

This week's QuickTip coming up, but first...

INSIDER SPECIAL ENDS TODAY!

For current TuneTracker customers, the month of September has been a
special opportunity to still get a second system, or replacement
system at our old prices.  Until the end of today, September 30th, you
can still save $300 on any System 5 Station-in-a-Box system.

http://www.tunetrackersystems.com/commandcenter_packages.html

Only available to our TuneTracker Insiders.  Call before 5 PM Central
Time to order yours!

920-273-0543

--

Note:  Our regular QuickTIps return from "summer recess" next Monday.

--
Best regards,

Dane Scott
Dane Scott | Support Services
TuneTracker Systems
612 McDonald St.
Oconto, WI 54153 USA
920-273-0543
http://www.tunetrackersystems.com
TuneTracker QuickTips are sent out as a courtesy e-mail through TuneTracker
Support Services.  If you do not wish to receive QuickTips, please just let us
know and we'll remove you from the QuickTips list immediately.